Why I Don't Like Illegal Aliens

Dog,

Are you proposing that the average American Jose would be better off if he were taxed down to $15/hour and The People used some of that fodder to provide health-care, education and other field-leveling assistance?

:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

:eusa_think: If illegals were brought into the tax-paying economy without giving them citizenship, would we care so much if they were here?

What if we made them pay taxes on every dime, and let legal citizens earn the first $25,000 tax free?

-Jose

What about just making them slaves?

They could do all the jobs like sewage workers and garbage collectors, and then after 5 years of working for accomodations and food, they would become a legal resident, and could then become a citizen if they chose that path.

Slaves? :eusa_eh:

Dude - I'm not proposing we create an industry to go round them up in their homeland and drag them here against their will... Slaves don't have the option to stay home.

I'm suggesting we come up with a 'bonus' for being a citizen... that way we can table this issue without rounding up and deporting a lot of people, some of whom are the parents of bona fide citizens and some of whom have been here for years.

-Joe

:eusa_think: If illegals were brought into the tax-paying economy without giving them citizenship, would we care so much if they were here?

What if we made them pay taxes on every dime, and let legal citizens earn the first $25,000 tax free?

-Jose

They could do all the jobs like sewage workers and garbage collectors, and then after 5 years of working for accomodations and food, they would become a legal resident, and could then become a citizen if they chose that path.

Dude - I'm not proposing we create an industry to go round them up in their homeland and drag them here against their will... Slaves don't have the option to stay home.

I'm suggesting we come up with a 'bonus' for being a citizen... that way we can table this issue without rounding up and deporting a lot of people, some of whom are the parents of bona fide citizens and some of whom have been here for years.

-Joe

I don't think we should go to their homeland and round them up and drag them here against their will, either. But what about if we drove a bus with a massive loudspeaker down into Mexico and offer slavery to anyone that would like to become a slave. Then, once the bus was full, drive it back, implant chips into everyone, and get to work!

aa_1955_chevrolet_6700_series_bus_partridge_family.jpg

Last edited:
When some of you are painting illegal aliens as victims, some of us are being victimized by them. And, gosh darn it, Illegals don't have any right to be here. Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it. Just because YOU don't have to deal with these wonderful people, feel free to ignore us dumb bastards that deal with them, if it makes you feel better,wash your hands. Don't worry about us, pretend we don't exist. Go ahead, if that makes you feel better. You do that anyway, so why pretend to be concerned with either the poor or the friggin' truth?

The board is w-i-d-e open for suggestions and for whining.

Your choice, but for every suggestion, practical or not, there are 13,217 whinny posts.

Just sayin'.....:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

-Joe

I don't think we should go to their homeland and round them up and drag them here against their will, either. But what about if we drove a bus with a massive loudspeaker down into Mexico and offer slavery to anyone that would like to become a slave. Then, once the bus was full, drive it back, implant chips into everyone, and get to work!

:lol:

Dog,

Are you proposing that the average American Jose would be better off if he were taxed down to $15/hour and The People used some of that fodder to provide health-care, education and other field-leveling assistance?

-Joe

-Jose
You mean like France where they allow people to live in their country without being citizens who end up rioting because they are unhappy stateless people with no real future?

Partian nonsense.

Both parties are enabling illegals.

Wake up and smell the tacos, dude.

Illegals don't vote, doh!

Say what???? LOL! LOL! LOL! Boy do you have it all wrong. Are YOU asked for ID when you vote? Does anybody check the voter registration form where it clearly states that if you are NOT a USA citizen you can't vote??? It's all a joke folks. Wake up America!

Dog,

-Joe

-Jose
You mean like France where they allow people to live in their country without being citizens who end up rioting because they are unhappy stateless people with no real future?

I never mentioned a path to citizenship at all.

First of all, we have plenty of people willing to live the best they can under the table, so I think your 'no real future' statement looses a little punch when discussing visitors who have a choice to go home if they don't like it here. The French immigration problem has more to do with political refugees that France felt sorry for, but had no interest in.

My suggestion, since you asked, is to accept and welcome all visitors and let them stay as long as they want, provided they understood that:

-They must check in and out at the border with verified identification.

-They must stay out of trouble while they are here.

-They must be self sufficient with regards to their food, clothing and shelter.

-If they work, they must pay reasonable taxes on every dime they earn.​

That doesn't mean there should be no path to citizenship for visitors - if people are willing to learn to speak American and swear an allegiance to the USA, they should definitely have a path to citizenship.

It also doesn't mean that they would not be allowed to partake of the government services that their taxes pay for. The police will still go to their house when they call 911. They can buy cars and drive on the roads and bridges. They can buy into whatever health-care coverage morphs out of the current cage-match between the people and the corporate lobbyists at the same price as the rest of the tax paying schmucks who live here.

The other side of the coin is the $25,000 in tax free earnings for citizens. First off, what would be wrong with that, regardless of the non-citizen issues? Secondly, if we are going to allow just about anyone to come to this country and compete, without restrictions, for work with citizens, we should in all fairness come up with a continuing bonus for maintaining your citizenship.

The only other thing I would add is some sort of clause regarding children born to visitors here. I'm thinking that automatic citizenship should start with the 3rd generation, or when the parents become naturalized.

-Joe

-Joe

aa_1955_chevrolet_6700_series_bus_partridge_family.jpg

As long as the loudspeakers were blaring a constant loop of "Come On, Get Happy" and "I Think I Love You", I'm down with that.

-Jose

Illegals don't vote, doh!

Say what???? LOL! LOL! LOL! Boy do you have it all wrong. Are YOU asked for ID when you vote? Does anybody check the voter registration form where it clearly states that if you are NOT a USA citizen you can't vote??? It's all a joke folks. Wake up America!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, even though it stirs deep emotions......

National Photo Identification Cards in lieu of a drivers license / State ID.

-Joe

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not opposed by liberals and why
illegal aliens always vote for the soicalist democrats. Jose's vote is bought by the liberals and paid for by Joe.

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" Works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and
makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...

"Jose Illegal" Also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security
Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours, $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per
year, now take 30% away for state federal tax,

Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours, $600.00 per week, $31,200.00
per year

Jose Illegal pays no taxes...

Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage,
$1000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year,

Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and
local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food Stamps or
welfare

Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal now has $7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps
and Welfare

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal is now in the hole, minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy

Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month, $6,000.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while:

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services,
but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

THIS IS NOT A PARTY ISSUE: IT'S A COMMON SENSE ISSUE.....

Don't vote OR support any politician that supports illegal aliens...

Make it a point to know how your representative votes, State and
Federal.....

It's PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

Illegal immigrants get paid $15/hour???

In the construction industry they get paid $10-$15 an hour!

'National Photo Identification Cards in lieu of a drivers license / State ID.'

How about this: round up all illegals who have entered the country in the last 5 yrs and deport them - offspring and all. Then and ONLY then should we talk about immigration reform. And when that happens, don't make it easy. Make sure that they pay for the 'civil crime' for entering this country illegally. Impose a stiff fine; make sure they learn english BEFORE they can apply for citizenship; don't allow chain immigration; and first and foremost, get rid of the anchor baby 'law'.

Here's why I don't like illegal aliens, in no particular order: They are narcissistic. They are belligerent. Careless, thoughtless and ignorant. Can I say ignorant, again? Reckless and excessive on any level you wish to chose. Nobody is perfect, they also seem to think they are perfect culturally , but they also see themselves as victims of a law and a culture they are pretending doesn't exist. Call that an inconvenient truth. American culture exists, and has for over 200 years, and it isn't in Espanol for those wimpy losers out there that like Hispanics so much, You wouldn't actually want to contaminate that lily white ass by living with them. I don't know who I despise more, those phony ass pseudointellectuals that kiss illegal booty or illegal aliens. I can relate to the illegals, they are flesh and blood, no some entitled smart asses that get everything handed to them. No, they have the stones to be what they are, that is only thing I can say positive about them. All those rich Gobachos that support and hire illegals, they should be drawn and quartered, then shot. Shame on you jerks.

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not opposed by liberals and why
illegal aliens always vote for the soicalist democrats. Jose's vote is bought by the liberals and paid for by Joe.

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" Works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and
makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...

"Jose Illegal" Also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security
Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours, $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per
year, now take 30% away for state federal tax,

Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours, $600.00 per week, $31,200.00
per year

Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage,
$1000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year,

Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

welfare

Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal now has $7,231.00

and Welfare

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal is now in the hole, minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month, $6,000.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while:

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services,
but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

THIS IS NOT A PARTY ISSUE: IT'S A COMMON SENSE ISSUE.....

Don't vote OR support any politician that supports illegal aliens...

Make it a point to know how your representative votes, State and
Federal.....

It's PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

Illegal immigrants get paid $15/hour???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The going rate around here is less than $10/hour for day labor. I refuse to use it myself, but I am in the definite minority, sad to say.

Here's why I don't like illegal aliens, in no particular order: They are narcissistic. They are belligerent. Careless, thoughtless and ignorant. Can I say ignorant, again? Reckless and excessive on any level you wish to chose. Nobody is perfect, they also seem to think they are perfect culturally , but they also see themselves as victims of a law and a culture they are pretending doesn't exist. Call that an inconvenient truth. American culture exists, and has for over 200 years, and it isn't in Espanol for those wimpy losers out there that like Hispanics so much, You wouldn't actually want to contaminate that lily white ass by living with them. I don't know who I despise more, those phony ass pseudointellectuals that kiss illegal booty or illegal aliens. I can relate to the illegals, they are flesh and blood, no some entitled smart asses that get everything handed to them. No, they have the stones to be what they are, that is only thing I can say positive about them. All those rich Gobachos that support and hire illegals, they should be drawn and quartered, then shot. Shame on you jerks.

They are narcissistic? They think they're perfect culturally? Have you ever heard of something called 'culture shock'? Obviously you haven't, which means you're being ignorant and are making ignorant statements. By extension, you just showed us a perfect example of a pot calling a kettle black... How about you read up about what culture shock is and how it affects people and then go back and read your anti-immigrant posts... you'll feel embarrassed.

The shit that most immigrants - especially illegal immigrants - have to go through should make you respect and even admire them... It is FUCKING TOUGH to be an illegal immigrant. Just like Chris Rock said - and AVG Joe quoted him saying - hate the game, not the player. You can still be against illegal immigration WITHOUT being a FUCKING JERK and having issues with illegals as a group.

Howgh.

Last edited:

They are narcissistic? They think they're perfect culturally? Have you ever heard of something called 'culture shock'? Obviously you haven't, which means you're being ignorant and are making ignorant statements. By extension, you just showed us a perfect example of a pot calling a kettle black... How about you read up about what culture shock is and how it affects people and then go back and read your anti-immigrant posts... you'll feel embarrassed.

The shit that most immigrants - especially illegal immigrants - have to go through should make you respect and even admire them... It is FUCKING TOUGH to be an illegal immigrant. Just like Chris Rock said - and AVG Joe quoted him saying - hate the game, not the player. You can still be against illegal immigration WITHOUT being a FUCKING JERK and having issues with illegals as a group.

Howgh.

It's FUCKING EASY NOT to be an illegal immigrant innit? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

An incorrect statement - HUGE majority of my illegal immigrant friends (and I had many) paid taxes. Why? Because by paying taxes they hoped they would be able to stay in the US longer and not get kicked out... also, they wanted to build up their social security so that after they retired, they could get their retirement money. Does that sound logical enough for you? Reconsider.

WHAT? IF there is such a thing as free healthcare in the US, please tell me where so I can go there and get it. IF you're talking about going to the emergency room and subsequently not paying for it... I know plenty of AMERICAN CITIZENS that did just that - gave made up names and addresses...

So fuck off.

welfare

I think in order to be eligible for any state assistance, you need social security number - AT THE LEAST - and it is so much paperwork and red-tape, that I really can't see many illegal aliens going through with it and getting it... really can't. Of course, if your kid is born in the USA, it's different story - because those kids, like it or not, are AMERICANS.

and Welfare

I say: bullshit. See the point above.

Like you, I also think that illegal immigration has to be curbed and more tightly controlled, but don't go on making false statements, especially without backing them up.

Howgh.

It's FUCKING EASY NOT to be an illegal immigrant innit? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you have a point? I did not say it is not hard to be an immigrant - it is tough to be an immigrant period - however, it is definitely harder to be an illegal immigrant. It's quite logical, think about it.

An incorrect statement - HUGE majority of my illegal immigrant friends (and I had many) paid taxes. Why? Because by paying taxes they hoped they would be able to stay in the US longer and not get kicked out... also, they wanted to build up their social security so that after they retired, they could get their retirement money. Does that sound logical enough for you? Reconsider.how did they get a social security card if they were here illegaly? did they break another law and steal someone's number?????

WHAT? IF there is such a thing as free healthcare in the US, please tell me where so I can go there and get it. IF you're talking about going to the emergency room and subsequently not paying for it... I know plenty of AMERICAN CITIZENS that did just that - gave made up names and addresses...so that makes it okay for illegals to do it???? the one's who steal identity.. boy are you screwed up

So fuck off.no you fuck off.

welfare

I think in order to be eligible for any state assistance, you need social security number - AT THE LEAST - and it is so much paperwork and red-tape, that I really can't see many illegal aliens going through with it and getting it... really can't. Of course, if your kid is born in the USA, it's different story - because those kids, like it or not, are AMERICANS. you just said they pay taxes so they can get social security.. bozo.

and Welfare Joe Illegal got house loan NINJA loans.. bozo

I say: bullshit. See the point above.

Like you, I also think that illegal immigration has to be curbed and more tightly controlled, but don't go on making false statements, especially without backing them up.

What a idiot.. you actually root for people who break into your house and steal your money and your identity.. what a loon.

Howgh.

Do you have a point? I did not say it is not hard to be an immigrant - it is tough to be an immigrant period - however, it is definitely harder to be an illegal immigrant. It's quite logical, think about it.

what you said was "it's tough to be an illegal immigrantand then I said It's easy not to be an illegal immigrant innit?

Forum List

Back