Why I Don't Like Illegal Aliens

If they're paying taxes and paying into SS, how are they doing this? Don't you need an SS #? If they're here illegally, how'd they get a SS#?

I explained it in the earlier post... Read much before talking bunch of nonsense?

You're right, my bad. You did state how illegals get SS#s. You stated it plain as day:
The ones that entered illegally have no social security cards and if they do, it is because they stole someone's identity.

I stopped reading your post after the
HUGE majority of my illegal immigrant friends (and I had many) paid taxes. Why? Because by paying taxes they hoped they would be able to stay in the US longer and not get kicked out... also, they wanted to build up their social security so that after they retired, they could get their retirement money
bullshit.

The bottom line is: you seem to have no problem with anyone being here illegally.

If they're paying taxes and paying into SS, how are they doing this? Don't you need an SS #? If they're here illegally, how'd they get a SS#?

I explained it in the earlier post... Read much before talking bunch of nonsense?

You're right, my bad. You did state how illegals get SS#s. You stated it plain as day:
The ones that entered illegally have no social security cards and if they do, it is because they stole someone's identity.

I stopped reading your post after the
HUGE majority of my illegal immigrant friends (and I had many) paid taxes. Why? Because by paying taxes they hoped they would be able to stay in the US longer and not get kicked out... also, they wanted to build up their social security so that after they retired, they could get their retirement money
bullshit.

The bottom line is: you seem to have no problem with anyone being here illegally.

Yep! the rule of law means nothing to this bozo,, I suspect he/she might be an illegal.. don't you??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why I don't like illegal aliens? Let's make a list. I have a few I would like to start with:
1) Illegal aliens = Property values sink every year, crimes rates grow. Now, is that a coincidence? Graffiti. Shootings.
2) Loud stereos. Either in cars or in a residence. To the level that it practically disrupts gravity. And, these people pretend to think nobody would notice?
3) Belligerent, antagonizing behavior. Call it a culture. I call it being an jerk.
4) Cultural imperialism. Sorry, I don't know what else to call this phenomena. "Hispanics" drive out anyone unlike them with sheer antagonism or blind ignorant stupid behaviour. These people leave a vacuum, and our wonderful illegals replace them with their kin and kindred. That used to be illegal, when Anglos did that . Now, nobody even notices.
5) Overcrowding. Yep, a two bedroom apartment becomes a metaphor for a sardine can. This is no exaggeration. And, when each and every mother loving son of them has at least one car, well, it gets fun trying to park. Lawns, alleys, in front of fire hydrants. Nuts.
6) Automobiles. Operating them without licences or insurance, and all that hit and run irresponsible illegal alien fun! Oh, not to mention adding alcohol to the mix, that makes it a little more interesting.
7) Guns. Try all the last 6 reasons and then add firearms to the mix. Now, how they get firearms, I don't know, I have bullet or two in my poor old house. I don't care about the second Amendment any more, just because of that.
Feel free to add to the list. I have plenty more to add to it, but that is enough for a reasonable person to think about.

Why I don't like illegal aliens? Let's make a list. I have a few I would like to start with:
1) Illegal aliens = Property values sink every year, crimes rates grow. Now, is that a coincidence? Graffiti. Shootings.

Property values do not drop because of immigrants, property values drop because of racists like you. It wasn't that long ago when property values sank when 'the coloreds' moved into the neighborhood.

Graffiti? :rofl:

Shootings? Try again.

2) Loud stereos. Either in cars or in a residence. To the level that it practically disrupts gravity. And, these people pretend to think nobody would notice?

That can be associated with young white/black people as well. Blame the individual, not the group.

3) Belligerent, antagonizing behavior. Call it a culture. I call it being an jerk.

Immigrants having belligerent, antagonizing behavior. :rofl: You must be off your effin' rocker...

Immigrants come from all sorts of countries and cultures... which 'belligerent antagonizing ... culture' are you speaking of?
4) Cultural imperialism. Sorry, I don't know what else to call this phenomena. "Hispanics" drive out anyone unlike them with sheer antagonism or blind ignorant stupid behaviour. These people leave a vacuum, and our wonderful illegals replace them with their kin and kindred. That used to be illegal, when Anglos did that . Now, nobody even notices.
:wtf:

Wow, there's a lot of hate and emptiness in your life... I'm starting to feel very bad for you.
5) Overcrowding. Yep, a two bedroom apartment becomes a metaphor for a sardine can. This is no exaggeration. And, when each and every mother loving son of them has at least one car, well, it gets fun trying to park. Lawns, alleys, in front of fire hydrants. Nuts.

Yeah, that can get a bit annoying... However, it is no reason to dislike illegals en masse.
Some immigrants from Latin or poor (read third-world) countries do that. Read 'POOR', read 'THIRD WORLD'...

6) Automobiles. Operating them without licences or insurance, and all that hit and run irresponsible illegal alien fun! Oh, not to mention adding alcohol to the mix, that makes it a little more interesting.

Nobody should drive without drivers license, of course... The government should work hard at preventing illegal immigration...
7) Guns. Try all the last 6 reasons and then add firearms to the mix. Now, how they get firearms, I don't know, I have bullet or two in my poor old house. I don't care about the second Amendment any more, just because of that.
Feel free to add to the list. I have plenty more to add to it, but that is enough for a reasonable person to think about.

They get guns illegally. Any American citizen can get hold of illegal weapons if he or she finds the will to do so.

You sir, have made only one point and that is that you're a bigoted intolerant prick.

Illegal immigration is not ok, hating illegal immigrants is DEFINITELY not ok.

'Do you have a point? I did not say it is not hard to be an immigrant - it is tough to be an immigrant period - however, it is definitely harder to be an illegal immigrant. It's quite logical, think about it.'

Try being an immigrant in any other country. ANY type of immigrant. You find it tough here? LOL! LOL!

'Do you have a point? I did not say it is not hard to be an immigrant - it is tough to be an immigrant period - however, it is definitely harder to be an illegal immigrant. It's quite logical, think about it.'

Try being an immigrant in any other country. ANY type of immigrant. You find it tough here? LOL! LOL!

Sweetheart, being an illegal immigrant is hard anywhere. The truth is that being an illegal immigrant in other countries than US is harder. However, a person that feels that he/she is compelled to move into another country illegally - no matter where they come from or where they end up - just try imagining how hard their lives must be for them to make that decision...

Other than that, spare me your half-assed crap...

'Other than that, spare me your half-assed crap...'

I will - if and when you spare me YOURS - Sweetheart.......

Property values do not drop because of immigrants, property values drop because of racists like you...blahblahblah.

Spoken like someone who has never had to live with them.

It's easy to be a liberal when mommy and daddy keep the criminal illegal aliens away from you.

Illegals aliens are not trying to make a political statement. Sneaking in, and playing dumb. It's the path of least resistance. Or, they could actually do the right thing, and remain in Mexico or immigrate legally to norte America. So immigrating illegally seems to be a valid third choice? Since when? Why we don't like illegal aliens? Hmm. Because they ignore international laws and the host culture? Wow, everyone likes being disrespected and treated like irreleveant garbage. Don't YOU? Yep. Illegal;s really care about the negative impact they have on American culture, I bet.

What percentage of illegal aliens sneak in illegally vs. come here legally on a visa which then lapses?

I'm guessing the majority are the latter.

According to Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in 2006, about 45%[21] of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers

so... no, the majority aren't on a lapsed visa. Also, some of those may eventually leave, there's no incentive for someone here completely illegally to ever leave.

FWIW, I don't hate illegals, I think it makes sense for them to want to have better lives. I think current laws should be enforced. Employers shouldn't be allowed to get away with hiring them. If we stopped that we'd have the problem mostly solved, IMO.

Illegals aliens are not trying to make a political statement. Sneaking in, and playing dumb. It's the path of least resistance. Or, they could actually do the right thing, and remain in Mexico or immigrate legally to norte America. So immigrating illegally seems to be a valid third choice? Since when? Why we don't like illegal aliens? Hmm. Because they ignore international laws and the host culture? Wow, everyone likes being disrespected and treated like irreleveant garbage. Don't YOU? Yep. Illegal;s really care about the negative impact they have on American culture, I bet.

What percentage of illegal aliens sneak in illegally vs. come here legally on a visa which then lapses?

I'm guessing the majority are the latter.

According to Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in 2006, about 45%[21] of illegal immigrants were Visa overstayers

so... no, the majority aren't on a lapsed visa. Also, some of those may eventually leave, there's no incentive for someone here completely illegally to ever leave.

FWIW, I don't hate illegals, I think it makes sense for them to want to have better lives. I think current laws should be enforced. Employers shouldn't be allowed to get away with hiring them. If we stopped that we'd have the problem mostly solved, IMO.

Now there is an opinion I can agree with.

Property values do not drop because of immigrants, property values drop because of racists like you...blahblahblah.

Spoken like someone who has never had to live with them.

It's easy to be a liberal when mommy and daddy keep the criminal illegal aliens away from you.

For some time, most of my friends were visa overstayers or totally illegal. And who says I'm a liberal, Vag?

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not opposed by liberals and why
illegal aliens always vote for the soicalist democrats. Jose's vote is bought by the liberals and paid for by Joe.

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" Works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and
makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted...

"Jose Illegal" Also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security
Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours, $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per
year, now take 30% away for state federal tax,

Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours, $600.00 per week, $31,200.00
per year

Jose Illegal pays no taxes...

Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage,
$1000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year,

Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and
local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money is not eligible for Food Stamps or
welfare

Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal now has $7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps
and Welfare

Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal is now in the hole, minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy

Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month, $6,000.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while:

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services,
but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

THIS IS NOT A PARTY ISSUE: IT'S A COMMON SENSE ISSUE.....

Don't vote OR support any politician that supports illegal aliens...

Make it a point to know how your representative votes, State and
Federal.....

It's PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

How does one qualify for medical and dental in california if they make 31k a year?

How does anyone qualify for medical and DENTAL care in california, paid by the government...what is the law, I wonder?

Those businesses hiring the illegals are most at fault...

Last edited:
For some time, most of my friends were visa overstayers or totally illegal.

Oh, bullshit. You may have known a person or two who overstayed a visa. And I'm not really concerned about those; they at least passed health and criminal background screenings before crossing our border.

I'm worried about the horde of filthy, uneducated, diseased criminals, the dregs of the third world that sluices across our border like muck from the mouth of a sewer pipe. No one, and I mean No one, who has had to live in close proximity to them thinks they're just nice people trying to get by.

They're a chancre that won't heal.

And who says I'm a liberal, Vag?

You do. With every post.

Last edited:
Neser Boha: Kiddo, you don't have a clue how the world works. Or how real people are, for that matter. I live around and amongst illegal aliens. These people are amazingly territorial. They are incredibly thoughtless and insensitive. They don't share your ideals of liberalism or equality. YOU had better get that through your cerebellum. They hate people like you. But, they like the fact that you are dumb enough to forgo common sense for foolish idealism that benifits them idealism . Oh, yes, I hate them all right. You presume it's about race or culture. Idiot. You wouldn't know a racist from a taffy apple. This issue goes a little deeper than that prepackaged pro-illegal alien propaganda. Girl, just shut up until you have had some experience on the issue. Platitudes and cliches don't cut it.

Let me add this , just for Neser Boha: I never said I hated immigrants. Stop reading things into my posts. Illegal aliens are NOT immigrants. Who's fault is ti the two are being confused? We can't tell who is who anymore. We ALL want clarity. Even Idealists against racism, I hope. Let's separate the wheat from the chafe. I hate liars. I hate posers, frauds,. Call em' what you will. Truth will out.

Property values do not drop because of immigrants, property values drop because of racists like you. It wasn't that long ago when property values sank when 'the coloreds' moved into the neighborhood.
Oh what leftist garbage! Property values sink plain and simple because crime, violence and drugs increase! Of course you sit their tossing stones, but I would bet dollars to doughnuts you live in a smug all white community!

Graffiti? :rofl:
Take a look at East LA and there you get your proof!

Shootings? Try again.
Why don't YOU try again. It has been proven that were there in a high concentration of illegal immigrates the gangs (such as MS 13, Eme, La Neustro Familia and the Latin Kings follow). With the gangs comes violence!

That can be associated with young white/black people as well. Blame the individual, not the group. [/QUOTE]
I agree with that you ever live next to an inspiring young rock band? Its pretty annoying.

Immigrants come from all sorts of countries and cultures... which 'belligerent antagonizing ... culture' are you speaking of?
I agree it depends on the person and not necessarily their immigration status. But many come here thinking America owes them something because they came here.

Wow, there's a lot of hate and emptiness in your life... I'm starting to feel very bad for you.
It probably better than the blind hypocritical liberalism that you support. You can only put your head in the sand so long before you suffocate!

Yeah, that can get a bit annoying... However, it is no reason to dislike illegals en masse.
Some immigrants from Latin or poor (read third-world) countries do that. Read 'POOR', read 'THIRD WORLD'...
What is your point, besides another reason to keep your head in the same and support the leftist hypocritical oath!

Nobody should drive without drivers license, of course... The government should work hard at preventing illegal immigration...
Guess blind leftist, they do! Even though I believe 49 states have laws on the books prohibiting driving without insurance. I will admit many Mexicans in chicago are some of the safest drivers (they constantly drive 15 in a 30 mph zone, never run red lights and take turns slower than a sail), but if and when they get into accidents the other driver is SOL. First, because they have no insurance. Second, because they are hard to find larger. Third, because when you find them they are typically judgment proof (this is the same for poor people with no insurance also). Lastly, because the police are prohibited from doing anything by communist leftist groups like the ACLU and La Raza!

Its a big problem in which you leftist once again like to keep your heads in the ground on!

They get guns illegally. Any American citizen can get hold of illegal weapons if he or she finds the will to do so.
Wow a leftist arguing for the 2nd amendment! LOL, you will stick to the leftist hypocritical oath at all costs huh?

Illegal immigration is not ok
Yet you will defend it at all costs! So what does that make you? I doubt words like smart and intelligent come to mind! :lol:

Everytime we let in immigrants from war-torn regions of the 3rd world it truly ends up biting us in the ass.

Ecuador - We let in thousands upon thousands during their bloody civil war, what has that led to, probably the most dangerous gang in America - MS 13. All their original members were so called refugees.

Cambodia - We let in a ton of them during the Khmer Rouge days and what did that lead to? The forming of the little rascals. Now even the traditionally peaceful Asian community has it gang problems.

Colombia - See the drug wars.

Mexico - Eme/Mexican Mafia.

Cuba - Escape Castro and come to FL to start what the 60-80s called the Cuba crime wave!

Haiti - Haitians came over here as so called refugees and instead they competed head to head with the Cubans during the crime wave!

Somalia - Talk to any MN and they will tell you about the Somalian gang problem and now a recruitment into terrorist organizations

I see a trend here!

Let me make something clear on this thread. Hating illegal aliens is no crime. I have lived amongst them for over 15 years. I have had enough negative experiences with them to justify loathing them, and then some. Assaulted, property vandalized, harassed and intimidated by these people. Because, they hate us for being here and not being accommodating enough to vanish and make room for them. They just want us to go away. They are soooo bloody arrogant, they feel entitled to the keys to the kingdom for the act of sneaking in, having babies and paying taxes. It's amazing we have gotten to this point, with over 12 MILLION illegal aliens here and they just keep on coming. That is not cool. I see their insufferable arrogance, and their contempt for Americans and our culture. I hate arrogance. That is what I hate the most about these self important twits.

Let me make something clear on this thread. Hating illegal aliens is no crime. I have lived amongst them for over 15 years. I have had enough negative experiences with them to justify loathing them, and then some. Assaulted, property vandalized, harassed and intimidated by these people. Because, they hate us for being here and not being accommodating enough to vanish and make room for them. They just want us to go away. They are soooo bloody arrogant, they feel entitled to the keys to the kingdom for the act of sneaking in, having babies and paying taxes. It's amazing we have gotten to this point, with over 12 MILLION illegal aliens here and they just keep on coming. That is not cool. I see their insufferable arrogance, and their contempt for Americans and our culture. I hate arrogance. That is what I hate the most about these self important twits.

You hate arrogance, yet you're arrogant as hell - and damn stupid.

Look, dumbfuck, I've had negative experiences with Gypsies from the time I was born until I moved away from my home-city, yet I don't HATE them. There are awesome decent people in all groups, which is enough of a reason not to hate the entire group.

Try to ponder that.

Forum List

Back