Why I don't like Hillary...Surprise? you shouldn't be...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The presidential election landscape gets a little more depressing every day. Just as the Republicans are lining up the usual suspects, spanning the range from unpalatable Jeb to assorted venomous wing nuts, Hillary's past and present sins are beginning to catch up with her. The Clintons just can't shake off the sleaze, even when they don't need the money anymore. Bill's many misogynistic capers and the Clinton machine's scorched earth counterattack are deeply troubling. The fact that the Clintons have not changed over the years offers a depressing commentary on the state of electoral politics.

I'll most likely be voting for her with a protruding clothes-pin on my nose.

Boo Hoo. Your candidate is a sleaze, you admit that straight out...but you are so married to the Democratic Party, that you would vote for a known sleaze, before opening your eyes and looking around. Marco Rubio has changed every one's mind in my house, in just the last few days.

Mrs. Clinton is a far better candidate to get indicted than she is to be President.

• Banned
Well, my right wing friends....there IS a difference between being a "sleaze" but competent in world affairs, to the very real fact that your party has come up with yet another cadre of incompetent nitwits and incorrigible ideologues.

The presidential election landscape gets a little more depressing every day. Just as the Republicans are lining up the usual suspects, spanning the range from unpalatable Jeb to assorted venomous wing nuts, Hillary's past and present sins are beginning to catch up with her. The Clintons just can't shake off the sleaze, even when they don't need the money anymore. Bill's many misogynistic capers and the Clinton machine's scorched earth counterattack are deeply troubling. The fact that the Clintons have not changed over the years offers a depressing commentary on the state of electoral politics.

You can't shake off the sleaze when the sleaze goes all the way to the bone.

Isn't that nice: You will vote for her but disclaim any responsibility for what she does.

I don't care for her either. But I will vote for her just because asshat RW's have driven me to her side with all of their needless bullshit .. take you for instance.

Isn't that nice: You will vote for her but disclaim any responsibility for what she does.

I don't care for her either. But I will vote for her just because asshat RW's have driven me to her side with all of their needless bullshit .. take you for instance.
And you call your self an educated voter. TYPICAL MALE DEMOCRAT.....PUSSY.

And you call your self an educated voter. TYPICAL MALE DEMOCRAT.....PUSSY.

and asshats like you too ..

I'm surprised you know Hillary. Cool! I have so many questions. How did you meet her? Did the SS frown on your relationship? What did Bill think of your getting to know his wife?

I'm surprised you know Hillary. Cool! I have so many questions. How did you meet her? Did the SS frown on your relationship? What did Bill think of your getting to know his wife?

Thank you for asking...Actually I HAVE met her when she was First lady, and attended a conference sponsored by my company....

Boy,it sure is nice to see a voter that cares about our country.......

Well, my right wing friends....there IS a difference between being a "sleaze" but competent in world affairs, to the very real fact that your party has come up with yet another cadre of incompetent nitwits and incorrigible ideologues.

By all means list Hillary's top 10 achievements as SOS that demonstrate competence in world affairs. I say you can't, I say your post is completely made up nonsense.

For all the right wingers' lame attempts at "sarcasm," my objective is to hope that other decent democrats step up to challenge Hillary for the nomination; nonetheless, comparing Hillary's qualifications to ANY of the clowns in the GOP stable, there is really NO contest.

I can understand why Bill cheated.....I can understand that Shillary is even to far left for I........She's a progressive's-progressive..She's even to far left for Soros..

Anyone who "likes" a proven lying politician, needs their head examined. Sadly, these days, well most days, all politicians are LIARS.

Hillary is a corporatist. The only people who "like" her are those of the oligarchy...as they know they will continue to get more wealthy and powerful under her reign.

For all the right wingers' lame attempts at "sarcasm," my objective is to hope that other decent democrats step up to challenge Hillary for the nomination; nonetheless, comparing Hillary's qualifications to ANY of the clowns in the GOP stable, there is really NO contest.

I suppose if you're into criminals yeah......

I've never liked the Clintons, comparing them to a duet whose popularity seems to trump common ethics.....HOWEVER, the GOP offers only partisan hacks who cater to an insane cadre of extreme right wingers......In the long run I'll take "sleaze" over GOP insanity.

I've never liked the Clintons, comparing them to a duet whose popularity seems to trump common ethics.....HOWEVER, the GOP offers only partisan hacks who cater to an insane cadre of extreme right wingers......In the long run I'll take "sleaze" over GOP insanity.

You'll take someone who'll sell us to the highest bidder for personal gain.

Forum List

Back