Why Have The Muslim "Grooming Gangs" Been Tolerated For So Long?

Why are you upset about the Muslim grooming gangs, but tolerating the ones that have existed in England for far longer? Everybody else opposes both.
What are you talking about?

If you're saying White "grooming gangs," i.e. gangs of White men who drug, kidnap, gang-rape, then pimp children to paedophiles, have been operating in England long before these Muslim gangs have, I can tell you this is the first I've ever heard it suggested. Can you offer any supportive reports of what you're saying?

The first and only time I've seen or heard mention of these "grooming gangs" was in a YouTube video presented by Tommy Robinson about a year ago.

Your suggestion that I have known about but have deliberately ignored the existence of White "grooming gangs" because of racist concerns is something I would expect from a nitwit whose social education took place in a ghetto hallway.

Then you obviously haven't paid much attention to the issue of human trafficking and child exploitation until Muslims were involved.

Facts and statistics

Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops

The Westminster child abuse ‘coverup’: how much did MPs know?

UK child migrants sent to 'pedophile rings' in Australia, inquiry hears

I fail to understand how people seem to think this didn't exist until Muslim immigrants became involved. What people don't undestand about it is it's a hugely lucrative "trade" for those involved, like drugs, and the unsavory individuals cross racial, ethnic and religious lines. It's incredibly hard to stop.

Forum List

Back