Why Hasn't Joe Biden Been Impeached Yet? Here Are My Theories.

1. The courts are stupid.
2. The courts are smart enough to know that they don't want to expose themselves of what an idiot Joe Biden is, but are stupid enough not to realize that we already know that he is.
3. Kamala Harris' ratings have hit rock bottom and even the democrats don't want her as the sitting president.

The thing is that neither Joe Biden or Kamala Harris were ever able to lead our country in anything or do anything that they promised to do when they were sworn in. So I think they should both be impeached and Nancy Pelosi should be kicked out too because she's pretty much the same as Kamala Harris and she would never be a real leader for this country either.
He hasn't committed an impeachable offense yet. He has not been a good President, he has ignored the border issue, muddled and left people to die in Afghanistan, he signed an infrastructure bill low on infrastructure programs. He is still trying to figure out inflation. He is clueless and in over his head but he has yet to commit an impeachable offense.

And you're calling me dumb? I know exactly how impeachment works, I saw it happen with Donald Trump twice even though it was unfairly, yes I know what's in the constitution, and I do believe you're the one trolling not me.
Cool...now what court impeached Trump??

Here is a hint.....House of Representatives is not a court....

And the Senate is not a court.....

First of all treason, fraud, and going against the US Constitution should all be reasonable offenses and second of all a trial is held before a president can be impeached and obviously that's up to the court and the jury to decide.
Read the damn book, youngun. Some people's kids, I swear!

Except...I am not trolling.....

I am holding a mirror up to fragile cucks like you and you hate the reflection.....and I do this....brilliantly.....
View attachment 572529

Don't get mad at me because you morons prove everything I say with your own actions....
You have yet to prove anything about me you troll. That is what and who you are we all accept and understand your need for attention. Keep trolling, I really don't give a rip but to callout others for what you do is pretty stupid on your part but we are used to that as well.

He hasn't committed an impeachable offense yet. He has not been a good President, he has ignored the border issue, muddled and left people to die in Afghanistan, he signed an infrastructure bill low on infrastructure programs. He is still trying to figure out inflation. He is clueless and in over his head but he has yet to commit an impeachable offense.

And those don't seem like impeachable offenses to you?

Cool...now what court impeached Trump??

Here is a hint.....House of Representatives is not a court....

And the Senate is not a court.....

Read the damn book, youngun. Some people's kids, I swear!

Even if they're not officially called a court, they're still doing the exact same thing a court does in the trial.

You have yet to prove anything about me you troll. That is what and who you are we all accept and understand your need for attention. Keep trolling, I really don't give a rip but to callout others for what you do is pretty stupid on your part but we are used to that as well.

:yes_text12: :thankusmile:

He is in way over his head however he has not committed an impeachable offense. This country doesn't need to go through another impeachment or trial. Those that impeached Trump were pretty stupid, we don't need to repeat the same bad decisions Democrats made.

Even if they're not officially called a court, they're still doing the exact same thing a court does in the trial.

No, they are not doing the same exact thing a court does in a trial.......the dumb just keeps getting dumber with you....

and please tell me how passing the largest infrastructure bill in 50 years is an impeachable offense??

When GOP politicians take credit for what is in that bill -- are they committing treason too??

He is in way over his head however he has not committed an impeachable offense. This country doesn't need to go through another impeachment or trial. Those that impeached Trump were pretty stupid, we don't need to repeat the same bad decisions Democrats made.

Let us agree to disagree on that one then.

and please tell me how passing the largest infrastructure bill in 50 years is an impeachable offense??

That part isn't, but it should be. Especially since Kamala Harris has lied about it and said that she isn't going to higher taxes for it. Unless she's doing a bit of moonlighting as a prostitute (which that wouldn't at all surprise me btw) then she's going to have to higher taxes and you can bet that a lot of that money is going towards the illegals.

Oh and a court hears the evidence and decides the verdict. Same exact thing that these people are doing no matter what they call themselves.

1. The courts are stupid.
2. The courts are smart enough to know that they don't want to expose themselves of what an idiot Joe Biden is, but are stupid enough not to realize that we already know that he is.
3. Kamala Harris' ratings have hit rock bottom and even the democrats don't want her as the sitting president.

The thing is that neither Joe Biden or Kamala Harris were ever able to lead our country in anything or do anything that they promised to do when they were sworn in. So I think they should both be impeached and Nancy Pelosi should be kicked out too because she's pretty much the same as Kamala Harris and she would never be a real leader for this country either.
There are no impeachable charges.

Solid Trumpster reasoning.
Once again all you have on the brain is Donald Trump.
The man consumes your brain. Completely.
The OP is not realistic, nevertheless is true.
We have a President that is senile at the least. He is OBVIOUSLY in significant cognitive decline.
Before Trump, you would have thought this is a problem. But your hatred of Trump is so complete - it is literally all you think about.

Except everything I say I can back up with facts...

Can you say that?

Nope..

So fuck what you whining about

We have a President that is senile at the least. He is OBVIOUSLY in significant cognitive decline.
Before Trump, you would have thought this is a problem. But your hatred of Trump is so complete - it is literally all you think about.

This is the reason why I mock these morons......

I didn't say "Trump", I said "Trumpster".

That's okay. I can only imagine how confusing that is for you.

Forum List

Back