Why gas pricing going up?

[/QUOTE]

Id put your mug there but youd probably whine about that too!
Id piss on him in person if I could get close enough![/QUOTE]

I wouldn't piss on Obama if he was on fire!

Because they can and we will still consume.
That lying piece of shit in office is nothing more than a politician!!!
Prices will go up and then the taxes will as well.

Even if we all drive a little piece of shit prius or something the arabs will still raise prices. What the difference.

The answer is independence and that's what America used to be about!!

Did Obama promise cheap gas? I drive a friggin El Dorado .... I know how much gas costs. What makes you think he has any control over the Kingdom of Saud? They have been pushing for 75 dollars a barrel since the end of last summer. They have been cutting back on the supplyu side to achieve the current levels.

PS that is the president of the United States you are pissing on. I for one am offended by your lack of patriotism. Who are you in support of?..., our enemies?

Id piss on him in person if I could get close enough!

I guess we could just wish kidney failure on him.

Did Obama promise cheap gas? I drive a friggin El Dorado .... I know how much gas costs. What makes you think he has any control over the Kingdom of Saud? They have been pushing for 75 dollars a barrel since the end of last summer. They have been cutting back on the supplyu side to achieve the current levels.

PS that is the president of the United States you are pissing on. I for one am offended by your lack of patriotism. Who are you in support of?..., our enemies?

:clap2: good one

Oh wait..you have to be liberal comedian to pull that off. And we all know they would NEVER say that about another liberal.

Bush and his oil buddies...... oh wait. I mean Obama and his oil buddies. LOL
Oil Is Plentiful, Demand Weak. Why Are Gas Prices Going Up? - Yahoo! News

Are you mad? It is because it is summer and people have been planning driving vacations all over America. Plane trips as well.

It's time once again for the big oil gouge, kids..

Yeah yeah yeah...travel this, holiday that...BULLSHIT!!! It's an excuse to send the prices up only to NEVER see them come back down after the holiday travel is over.

Don't buy that line of crap. Reports already indicate that there's a large decrease in summer travel expected this year because of the economy. Our oil reserve is high...our demand is low. But the price keeps going up. It's just wrong.
it usually comes back down a bit after labor day
this is something that happens yearly

Are you mad? It is because it is summer and people have been planning driving vacations all over America. Plane trips as well.

It's time once again for the big oil gouge, kids..

The fact that its summer doesn't typically result in a nearly 100% increase in the price of gas at the pumps.

Well not 100%, (that was only last year, 1973 and 1981 (?), gas goes up EVERY year before Memorial Day weekend, we were a gas station form 1941 to 1988, every year, and I mean every year, gas went up before Memorial Day weekend.

Gas has gone up 10-12% only in the last month or so.

Add into the mix crude oil futures going up and a volatile market and economy, unrest in the world and you have price spikes. The price went up too high last year, there was a market correction that sent it too low, now it's stabilizing close to where it should be.

Well you must admit that last year made people rather skittish driving up to the pump. You are right, gas prices have slowly been increasing getting closer to theMemorial Day holiday. I believe it will be the same as we get closer to July 4th and Labor Day.

Of course it does---the market manipulators ain't stupid. The masses unfortunately are.
And they play on that. Our colleges are a fucking indoctrination clinic and our taxes and our labor force builds them. The problem is, whether you believe in what they teach or not after they are built, it's your job and your livelihood with which you pay your bills and feed your family. So, I know someone on here will try to tell me if I don't like it to quit building them or find another job. That's pretty shallow.

you mean it wasnt all Bush's fault to begin with, and market forces set the price?

whoda thunk it
:lol:
then you wonder why so many think you guys are fucking morons

is it possible for you to post without being a dickhead?
you dont like it? dont fucking read my posts

you just made yourself the dickhead, asshole

fail, proof you are angry and sad, always vulgar and angry....

Bush and his oil buddies...... oh wait. I mean Obama and his oil buddies. LOL
Oil Is Plentiful, Demand Weak. Why Are Gas Prices Going Up? - Yahoo! News

Because you are willing to pay more for it.
you mean it wasnt all Bush's fault to begin with, and market forces set the price?

whoda thunk it

You should have said, MONOPOLY forces set the price!

whoda thunk it

You should have said, MONOPOLY forces set the price!
no, because that would have been fucking moronic, thanks for proving that to be correct

And thank you for proving your complete ignorance of the Rockefeller Family Oil Monopoly.

Forum List

Back