Why Fundy Christians are Annoying

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
Fundamentalist+christian.jpg

• Banned
You believe that truth was delivered to you in a smelly stable amongst the humblest people on earth. And, via a guy from New York who allegedly dug up gold plates that were buried by ancient immigrant Jews.

I think you, of all people, should know better than to mock the way the message comes. Truth is truth, regardless of the form in which it is delivered.

• Banned
No, it is not. I have experienced exactly that, and a simple Google search would show you many Christian article along those same lines.

• Banned
In fact, I have heard those same things about Mormonism.

In fact, I have heard those same things about Mormonism.
Really? How many times? I am not talking about general statements about Mormonism. As you have presented in your OP you have heard Mormons speak like that? You are stereotyping at the very least. Some might claim you are being just plain dishonest. Can I make a cartoon of you standing there with your finger in the air and a halo on your head being very dishonest? It would be more honest than your cartoon because I would be referring to one specific person. Oh, I can not forget the evil eyes and the cross around the neck, or for you a pagan symbol and maybe a twisted vine around the head instead of a halo. Yes, the stereo-typical evil pagan.

• Banned
No. I've heard fundy Christians speak of mormonism in the way that the cartoon shows them speaking about Buddhism and Hinduism.

I believe you are going to find hell to be far worse than "annoying". Repent of your sins or your sins will destroy you. Your choice.

Sounds scary.. What must a person do to be saved?

Repent for every rational thought as if it was demonic attack and then "just believe" that a trinity diddled a virgin to father himself so he could be born without a human father and say things that no one understood until he was killed because he loved the Romans so much?

I don't think so..........

You believe in things that never happened, have absolutely no clue about what is actually taking place and await with deranged anticipation for things that will never occur.

The way I see it, you are already in hell.

And you are trying to get other people to join you in your confusion?

What a gal!

Forum List

Back