Why exactly are you unwilling to pay for other people's medical care?

I've said all I need to say about leeches like you.

So someone who pays for their own health insurance is a "leech"? That's hilarious.

You pay for your entire health insurance? Bullshit.

Prove I don't.

You made the claim you do. It's on you to prove YOUR claim.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How much of your personal information may I have in exchange?

Funniest thing I've read all day...

I've said all I need to say about leeches like you.

So someone who pays for their own health insurance is a "leech"? That's hilarious.

Prove I don't.

You're the one that made the claim that you paid for all of yours. It's on you to prove it and since you won't, your claim is dismissed as false.

Prove I don't.

You're the one that made the claim that you paid for all of yours. It's on you to prove it and since you won't, your claim is dismissed as false.
By someone who has habitually mischaracterized me? Yeah, actually, I can use your disinformation going forward.

Summing up, what should be no surprise to anyway, this thread has confirmed the fact that for some people "MINE, MINE, MINE!" is the overarching philosophy.

Prove I don't.

By someone who has habitually mischaracterized me? Yeah, actually, I can use your disinformation going forward.

Summing up, what should be no surprise to anyway, this thread has confirmed the fact that for some people "MINE, MINE, MINE!" is the overarching philosophy.

You made the claim about what YOU did. Prove it or my characterization of you is right on target.

Damn right I look out for me and my family. That makes me no different than the welfare leeches who demand they be supported. Are you willing to claim those on social welfare actually give a shit about where the money comes from as long as they get their handouts? If you do, you are a moron.

Prove I don't.

You made the claim about what YOU did. Prove it or my characterization of you is right on target.

Damn right I look out for me and my family. That makes me no different than the welfare leeches who demand they be supported. Are you willing to claim those on social welfare actually give a shit about where the money comes from as long as they get their handouts? If you do, you are a moron.

So you're expecting "free stuff."

Seriously, what do you have to trade for my personal information?

So you're expecting "free stuff."

Seriously, what do you have to trade for my personal information?

I provide for my family by earning it not by demanding someone that earned it give it to me. I don't expect anything for free unlike the worthless pieces of shit you would have get my money.

Still won't prove your claim? Didn't think so. You're the typical lefty that makes claims you won't prove then expects people to believe it because you said it. I won't give you anything. You made the claim and it's your place to back it up. If you don't like being expected to support what you say, don't say things that need to be supported.

I provide for my family by earning it not by demanding someone that earned it give it to me.

You, too? I knew there must be at least one thing we had in common. :)

You demand I support those that don't provide for their families. If you want someone to have what you think they need, give it to them yourself. If you want me to provide it to them, have the guts to come and try to collect it yourself. Bet you don't show.

I provide for my family by earning it not by demanding someone that earned it give it to me.

You demand I support those that don't provide for their families.

Link?

Your own posts supporting social welfare programs and Obamacare subsidies. Are you claiming you don't support those things?

Link?

Your own posts supporting social welfare programs and Obamacare subsidies. Are you claiming you don't support those things?
I support a strong, healthy America. It amazes me how many on the right don't. You don't mind paying the Waltons' taxes for them, though.

Link?

I support a strong, healthy America. It amazes me how many on the right don't. You don't mind paying the Waltons' taxes for them, though.

We can keep ourselves, and our communities, healthy without abusing the power of government.

Link?

We can keep ourselves, and our communities, healthy without abusing the power of government.

Yes, we are.

Link?

Yes, we are.
Sadly, we are abusing government, by using it as a tool for mandating behavior. Authoritarian government isn't sustainable.

Yes, we are.
Sadly, we are abusing government, by using it as a tool for mandating behavior. Authoritarian government isn't sustainable.

Sadly, too many want their behavior mandated at a costs to the rest of us who don't.

Link?

So you won't admit that you support those things. If you support continued social welfare programs and Obama subsidies, you don't. Diverting away from a direct question proves what you won't admit. Didn't think you had the guts. Most of your lowly kind don't.

Forum List

Back