Why Elizabeth Warren Matters

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Many times I've posted about the corruption by the big banks, the drug cartels and how Elizabeth Warren continually asks why no one ever goes to jail. The banks just pay fines. Her contention that Wall Street is at the core of our decline is spot on.

Here's the latest update on the bank that built special windows to accommodate large cash deposits by the Sinaloa cartel:

HSBC to Pay Record $1.9 Billion Settlement

""""The conduct involved the laundering of at least $881 million in drug proceeds through the U.S. financial system for drug traffickers including Mexico's Sinaloa Cartel and Colombia's Norte del Valle Cartel, as well as the processing of $660 million for banks and other entities in sanctioned nations blacklisted from the U.S. financial system, including Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Libya and Burma.""""

and now the update: The whistle-blower:
The Chemist Who Took On HSBC
Dean Moore and his wife want bank to disclose a report on its compliance with a money-laundering settlement

I hope Elizabeth Warren runs for POTUS in 2020. We are all getting hosed, right, left and the middle.

And save your American Native memes for the Peanut Gallery. I will report all trolls.

There is nothing in those articles about Elizabeth Warren

If you knew anything about Elizabeth Warren you would know she's been warning us about the banks for years.
But all you know is what the right wing tells you.

US prosecutors weigh criminal charges against HSBC as Elizabeth Warren turns up the heat
US prosecutors weigh criminal charges against HSBC as Elizabeth Warren turns up the heat

Why Elizabeth Warren Makes Bankers So Uneasy, and So Quiet
The Elizabeth Warren Effect

Hillary, Mrs Goldman Sachs is cakewalking away with the nomination. Lizzy Cheekbones is a nonevent

Many times I've posted about the corruption by the big banks, the drug cartels and how Elizabeth Warren continually asks why no one ever goes to jail. The banks just pay fines. Her contention that Wall Street is at the core of our decline is spot on.

Here's the latest update on the bank that built special windows to accommodate large cash deposits by the Sinaloa cartel:

""""The conduct involved the laundering of at least $881 million in drug proceeds through the U.S. financial system for drug traffickers including Mexico's Sinaloa Cartel and Colombia's Norte del Valle Cartel, as well as the processing of $660 million for banks and other entities in sanctioned nations blacklisted from the U.S. financial system, including Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Libya and Burma.""""

Dean Moore and his wife want bank to disclose a report on its compliance with a money-laundering settlement

I hope Elizabeth Warren runs for POTUS in 2020. We are all getting hosed, right, left and the middle.

And save your American Native memes for the Peanut Gallery. I will report all trolls.

She has a really big problem from many First Nations. Best get ready.

If you knew anything about Elizabeth Warren

Seeing as you started a thread with the apparent intention of informing people about Elizabeth Warren, why would make such an assumption? I guess it goes to show how some people love to live in an echo chamber.

Please, please tell me why fauxcahontas "matters"......

Please, please tell me why fauxcahontas "matters"......
Because she is a rising star in the D party due to her gender, ancestry, and the fact that she is a radical leftist.

Forum List

Back