Why elected conservatives see a need for tax breaks to the wealthy

As the chart below shows, those "poor" 20% of the wealthiest Americans need help, since there is a desperate need for newer private jets .....The proposed AHCA will properly address this pressing and important need.

PacAtackGraphic.jpg
/---- How does President Trump plan on transferring the wealth from poor people to the rich 1% so they can buy jets? Will he send them a bill? Will he tap into the poor's stock portfolios and bank accounts? Will he make them sell their gold and silver coins they have in their home safe? How?
View attachment 135378
Reduce social benefits for the poor, so the right wing can cut taxes for the rich?

/---- oh no. Then the poor will be reduced to getting marketable skills do they an get better paying jobs. Oh the humanity...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah - we told them to get skills and a better job. How mean of us.

Dickhead, isn't THAT exactly what you're telling those poor, unemployed coal miners whose ONLY skills is mining coal that almost no one wants anymore???

/---- yes. If there are no jobs where you live then move. Need new skills? Plenty of programs out there. It's what I did when I grew up in a small town with few opportunities.

A better subject title would be: Why do low and middle class Trump supporters favor high tax cuts for the rich?

They consistently vote against their own self interests and can't even figure out why they're doing it.

the primary economic goal of the Republican Party is to increase the gap between Rich and Poor.

The primary economic goal of the Democratic Party is to keep poor people poor. Sounds stupid, but I don't see many poor people getting rich off of government aid, now do I? No wonder the gap gets wider, less and less people are willing to do what it takes to cross that gap to become rich instead of living in destitution.

A better subject title would be: Why do low and middle class Trump supporters favor high tax cuts for the rich?

They consistently vote against their own self interests and can't even figure out why they're doing it.
Che Guevara speaks.

As the chart below shows, those "poor" 20% of the wealthiest Americans need help, since there is a desperate need for newer private jets .....The proposed AHCA will properly address this pressing and important need.

PacAtackGraphic.jpg
Nice chart. Is that from CPUSA web site?

OMG!!! Conservatives want to put poor people in concentration camps!!!:blahblah:

When the wealthy get tax cuts they don’t use the windfall to expand their businesses and create more jobs.

Instead they use tax cuts to further enrich themselves, investors, and corporate shareholders, while searching for ways to cut jobs and increase profits.

Buying NEW Lear jets is just too enticing.......LOL

PacAtackGraphic.jpg
/---- How does President Trump plan on transferring the wealth from poor people to the rich 1% so they can buy jets? Will he send them a bill? Will he tap into the poor's stock portfolios and bank accounts? Will he make them sell their gold and silver coins they have in their home safe? How?
View attachment 135378
Reduce social benefits for the poor, so the right wing can cut taxes for the rich?

/---- oh no. Then the poor will be reduced to getting marketable skills do they an get better paying jobs. Oh the humanity...

Hoover said the same thing about Hooverville.

Yeah - we told them to get skills and a better job. How mean of us.

Dickhead, isn't THAT exactly what you're telling those poor, unemployed coal miners whose ONLY skills is mining coal that almost no one wants anymore???

/---- yes. If there are no jobs where you live then move. Need new skills? Plenty of programs out there. It's what I did when I grew up in a small town with few opportunities.

How does that solve any problems for local governments.

PacAtackGraphic.jpg
The reason why the gop does this is that they are bought by the 1% that resents being told they have to pay wages or taxes sufficient to provide workers hc. The reason they get away with this is because the liberal elites think workers with HC will be cool with being taxed more to help workers w/o HC.

That class war you've been fighting has cost you over 1000 elected seats across the country.

Keep up the good work.

The real "war" is being waged against right wing morons who constantly vote AGAINST their own best interests.....while the wealthiest 20% laugh and shake their heads at just how fucked up right wingers are......

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

I believe the right wing, needs to examine how serious they are about prosecuting alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror:

Y'all can't be serious, if y'all believe we can lower taxes.

Forum List

Back