Why don't white parents get blamed....

AKIP--it is obvious you are doing little or no research
pretty soon, we will have to take all your posts as crap and racist

The following are the most frequent causes of illiteracy in adults:

• Parents with little schooling;
  • Lack of books at home and lack of stimulation as to the importance of reading;
  • Doing badly at or dropping out of school—many have not completed high school;
  • Difficult living conditions, including poverty;
  • Learning disabilities, such as dyslexia, dysorthographia, etc
Causes of illiteracy | Literacy Foundation
remember the library is FREE
Top 10 Causes of Illiteracy in the World ~ Top Ten 10
poverty is not the leading cause

my daughter was the best reader and one of the--if not the--highest scorer in her class---and I'm far from being rich!!
...I took her to the library a lot/did math with her when she was very young/etc

you have proven to be the racist--AGAIN--you provide NO links/proof to what you say
you spew crap --just what you believe [ no links/proof ] = racism
--while I provide links/facts to back up what I say

Your a racist idiot. I know that is redundant....but it is what it is. That list is based upon Western illiteracy....they are not explaining illiteracy in poor countries. That having been said, parents with poor schooling are generally POOR. If you had money but poor schooling, you could afford to send your kids to school to be educated. In fact, people who are illiterate wish they were not and since everyone wants their kids to do better than them.....don't you think that if they can afford it they will send their kids to school?

My parents were share croppers in the Mississippi Delta in the 40's and 50's. They never went to high school BECAUSE THEY WERE SO POOR THEY WERE NEEDED TO WORK THE LAND in the peonage known as share cropping. In poor agrarian societies, like many in Africa are, its all hands on deck for survival from the land. People don't have the money or time to spare often and even if they did access to schools out in the bush is hard to come by.
again--you provide 0 links--YOU are the racist--your points are WORTHLESS--0 links-0 proof =YOU are the racist

their CULTURE makes them poor!!!!! being poor doesn't cause the culture

you got the horse before the cart--poor doesn't make the culture
they don't have the time or money to spare because of the culture and/or intelligence

hahah---how wrong you are---they didn't/don't know BASIC farming techniques which would ---if they did know them--it would bring them out of poverty

-----they are not intelligent [ to BEGIN with ] enough to even know how to do 19th century farming!!!!!!!!!!
--this causes poverty causing illiteracy!!!

Despite this urgent need, African crop yields have been largely stagnant over the past 50 years. Less than 4% of farmland in sub-Saharan Africa is irrigated. Almost three-quarters of its soils are degraded (pdf) due to years of planting crops without replacing nutrients; fertiliser use is by far the lowest in the world with most farmers unable to afford it.
How Africa can solve its food crisis by growing more crops sustainably | Camilla Toulmin
How low-tech farming innovations can make African farmers climate-resilient

foreigners have to teach them how to do BASIC farming
700 year-old farming technique may revolutionize African farming and mitigate climate change
etc etc etc

they haven't been doing the most basic farming such as rotating crops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crop rotation increases maize yields in Malawi
Keep in mind my goal is not to convince you of anything, but rather, to bait you into talking enough and therefore demonstrate that you are a racist. Do you need the link to the definition? You are clearly arguing black inferiority to your race, which makes you a racist.

In biology the only measure of success is continuation of the blood line. The white bloodline in most countries is in or near decline and is only being masked by longevity. In about 50 years the white population wii drop dramatically....while the inferior negro blood line grows. Your race is running a sprint while others are running a marathon. You are proud because you are far ahead but the finish line is nowhere in sight and you’re burning yourselves out...lol. Pretty soon you will no longer be the majority in this country....

As long as there are racist....there is an explanation for why blacks continue to lag.
you are the racist
I'll prove it --again
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
stating facts is not racist--I've linked what I've stated--I've stated facts---you have NOT--therefore it is only what you believe, --it is not facts
I am starting to realize just how painful it is for whites to be racist.....given the lengths you go through to deny that you are. It obviously hurts you so much to be morally degenerate that you project that it will hurt blacks to if you call us that. FAIL! We don't really give a sh!t because its whites with the RECORDED HISTORY (PROOF).

We can present facts all day long about what whites have done to other peoples around the world the last 500 years and you will dismiss it. What makes you a racist are the FACTS you leave out. You only show FACTS of EFFECTS, but ignore the FACTS that are probable CAUSATION of the EFFECTS you observe. You have selection bias because that is what racist do. They select only the FACTS that make it appear that blacks are naturally inferior, but ignore all the FACTS that show how white actions have created negative REACTIONS upon blacks.

Like I said....as long as there are white racist....there will be reason, other than inferiority, that blacks lag whites. Racist seek to promote black inferiority.
you have added to my evidence on a lot of my threads...you prove:
blacks are racists
blacks' obsession with racism warps their minds so much they make no sense
blacks hate facts
the truth hurts
etc

That’s not true either. Arab is a sub group of the Caucasoid race. White is a color not a race. If you’re going to discuss race, know what you’re talking about. In our modern world discussions around race aren’t relevant now, as so much mixing has occurred making racial distinctions a moot exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid mongrel. You know damn well what people mean when they talk about race so stop the semantics, it's tedious and boring. If you're beaten and robbed and the police ask for a description of the perpetrator, how will you answer? With a lecture?

Who are you calling a stupid mongrel? I wish you were in front of me so I could slap your coward ass around, and I wasn’t part of whatever the discussion was about. I only posted to interject accuracy into the discussion.

Your a racist idiot. I know that is redundant....but it is what it is. That list is based upon Western illiteracy....they are not explaining illiteracy in poor countries. That having been said, parents with poor schooling are generally POOR. If you had money but poor schooling, you could afford to send your kids to school to be educated. In fact, people who are illiterate wish they were not and since everyone wants their kids to do better than them.....don't you think that if they can afford it they will send their kids to school?

My parents were share croppers in the Mississippi Delta in the 40's and 50's. They never went to high school BECAUSE THEY WERE SO POOR THEY WERE NEEDED TO WORK THE LAND in the peonage known as share cropping. In poor agrarian societies, like many in Africa are, its all hands on deck for survival from the land. People don't have the money or time to spare often and even if they did access to schools out in the bush is hard to come by.
again--you provide 0 links--YOU are the racist--your points are WORTHLESS--0 links-0 proof =YOU are the racist

their CULTURE makes them poor!!!!! being poor doesn't cause the culture

you got the horse before the cart--poor doesn't make the culture
they don't have the time or money to spare because of the culture and/or intelligence

hahah---how wrong you are---they didn't/don't know BASIC farming techniques which would ---if they did know them--it would bring them out of poverty

-----they are not intelligent [ to BEGIN with ] enough to even know how to do 19th century farming!!!!!!!!!!
--this causes poverty causing illiteracy!!!

Despite this urgent need, African crop yields have been largely stagnant over the past 50 years. Less than 4% of farmland in sub-Saharan Africa is irrigated. Almost three-quarters of its soils are degraded (pdf) due to years of planting crops without replacing nutrients; fertiliser use is by far the lowest in the world with most farmers unable to afford it.
How Africa can solve its food crisis by growing more crops sustainably | Camilla Toulmin
How low-tech farming innovations can make African farmers climate-resilient

foreigners have to teach them how to do BASIC farming
700 year-old farming technique may revolutionize African farming and mitigate climate change
etc etc etc

they haven't been doing the most basic farming such as rotating crops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crop rotation increases maize yields in Malawi
Keep in mind my goal is not to convince you of anything, but rather, to bait you into talking enough and therefore demonstrate that you are a racist. Do you need the link to the definition? You are clearly arguing black inferiority to your race, which makes you a racist.

In biology the only measure of success is continuation of the blood line. The white bloodline in most countries is in or near decline and is only being masked by longevity. In about 50 years the white population wii drop dramatically....while the inferior negro blood line grows. Your race is running a sprint while others are running a marathon. You are proud because you are far ahead but the finish line is nowhere in sight and you’re burning yourselves out...lol. Pretty soon you will no longer be the majority in this country....

As long as there are racist....there is an explanation for why blacks continue to lag.
you are the racist
I'll prove it --again
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
stating facts is not racist--I've linked what I've stated--I've stated facts---you have NOT--therefore it is only what you believe, --it is not facts
I am starting to realize just how painful it is for whites to be racist.....given the lengths you go through to deny that you are. It obviously hurts you so much to be morally degenerate that you project that it will hurt blacks to if you call us that. FAIL! We don't really give a sh!t because its whites with the RECORDED HISTORY (PROOF).

We can present facts all day long about what whites have done to other peoples around the world the last 500 years and you will dismiss it. What makes you a racist are the FACTS you leave out. You only show FACTS of EFFECTS, but ignore the FACTS that are probable CAUSATION of the EFFECTS you observe. You have selection bias because that is what racist do. They select only the FACTS that make it appear that blacks are naturally inferior, but ignore all the FACTS that show how white actions have created negative REACTIONS upon blacks.

Like I said....as long as there are white racist....there will be reason, other than inferiority, that blacks lag whites. Racist seek to promote black inferiority.
you have added to my evidence on a lot of my threads...you prove:
blacks are racists
blacks obsession with racism warps their minds so much they make no sense
blacks hate facts
etc

Things that are in pain bring those things into sharper focus. If your tooth is hurting you will become obsessed with your tooth. If your head is hurting you will become obsessed with your head. If your stomach is hurting you will become obsessed with your stomach. Ergo, if your race is hurting.......your race will become a focus. Its human nature dumb ass. When you focus on race and your race is not in pain......then you are a racist like you.

Last edited:

We can present facts all day long about what whites have done to other peoples around the world the last 500 years and you will dismiss it. What makes you a racist are the FACTS you leave out. You only show FACTS of EFFECTS, but ignore the FACTS that are probable CAUSATION of the EFFECTS you observe.

Calm down, D'Shawn. Nobody here really expects you to admit to being a hypocritical, insecure, racist asshole. Prove to everyone that no matter how much they deny harboring racist intent towards blacks, you will still hate them for their subconscious thoughts which magically makes you a failure at life.
You do understand that denial is a common human psychological defense mechanism, don't you? Did not OJ deny that he killed Nicole? Why did not white folks accept his denial?

Oh, I dunno maybe because he murdered her?
And....ohhhh....I dunno why whites get called racist despite their denials.......maybe it is because you are. Thanks....your answer proved my point about denials.

That’s not true either. Arab is a sub group of the Caucasoid race. White is a color not a race. If you’re going to discuss race, know what you’re talking about. In our modern world discussions around race aren’t relevant now, as so much mixing has occurred making racial distinctions a moot exercise.

Stupid mongrel. You know damn well what people mean when they talk about race so stop the semantics, it's tedious and boring. If you're beaten and robbed and the police ask for a description of the perpetrator, how will you answer? With a lecture?

Who are you calling a stupid mongrel? I wish you were in front of me so I could slap your coward ass around, and I wasn’t part of whatever the discussion was about. I only posted to interject accuracy into the discussion.

Go interject your mongrel ass somewhere else.

Go interject your mongrel ass somewhere else.

You know what you can kiss, right? You probably already do, and love it.

Things that are in pain bring those things into sharper focus. If you tooth is hurting you will become obsessed with your tooth. If your head is hurting you will become obsessed with your head. If your stomach is hurting you will become obsessed with your stomach. Ergo, if your race is hurting.......your race will become a focus. Its human nature dumb ass. When you focus on race and your race is not in pain......then you are a racist like you.

Tyrone, I agree with everything you said up to the point when you denied there's any problems affecting the white race. We're quite literally going extinct, replaced by foreigners not only in the US but in our own ancestral homelands. Blacks on the other hand, are under no such existential threat, despite mass starvation and disease, populations in Africa continue to rise.

Things that are in pain bring those things into sharper focus. If you tooth is hurting you will become obsessed with your tooth. If your head is hurting you will become obsessed with your head. If your stomach is hurting you will become obsessed with your stomach. Ergo, if your race is hurting.......your race will become a focus. Its human nature dumb ass. When you focus on race and your race is not in pain......then you are a racist like you.

Tyrone, I agree with everything you said up to the point when you denied there's any problems affecting the white race. We're quite literally going extinct, replaced by foreigners not only in the US but in our own ancestral homelands. Blacks on the other hand, are under no such existential threat, despite mass starvation and disease, populations in Africa continue to rise.

I understand what you are saying, Adolph, however, its white women choosing careers over childbirth that is your problem. Your too busy chasing titles, career and status to have babies.

I understand what you are saying, Adolph, however, its white women choosing careers over childbirth that is your problem. Your too busy chasing titles, career and status to have babies.

Now you're talking sense. But in a nation of +300 million, are lower birthrates really such a bad thing? Most of us white folks were taught by public education and the media that in order to preserve mother earth, we need to stop breeding so damn much. Yet the same government that funds public education and abortion clinics, wants to import millions of high birthrate migrants every year. That doesn't even make any sense. Makes you wonder if it's all just a big scam to replace us uppity white folks with a new breed of worker for the wealthy to exploit.

Now you're talking sense. But in a nation of +300 million, are lower birthrates really such a bad thing? Most of us white folks were taught by public education and the media that in order to preserve mother earth, we need to stop breeding so damn much. Yet the same government that funds public education and abortion clinics, wants to import millions of high birthrate migrants every year. That doesn't even make any sense. Makes you wonder if it's all just a big scam to replace us uppity white folks with a new breed of worker for the wealthy to exploit.

The solution is a no brainier. If high wealth people have low rates of birth and low wealth people have high rates of birth.....then enact policies to improve the success of low wealth people at the expense of high wealth people. Higher birth rates are a biological strategy when a species is under threat. Remove the threat and the birth rate will lower overtime. The reason white birth rates are so low is because they are not under threat, but the ones threatening others, stimulating their higher birth rates.

Last edited:

The solution is a no brainier. If high wealth people have low rates of birth and low wealth people have high rates of birth.....then enact policies to improve the success of low wealth people at the expense of high wealth people. Higher birth rates are a biological strategy when a species is under threat. Remove the threat and the birth rate will lower overtime. The reason white birth rates are so low is because they are not under threat, but the ones threatening others, creating their higher birth rates.

I like your thinking. However, I think you misidentified which ethnicity the threat is mainly coming from. A quick glance at the ethnic background of the richest, most powerful people in the world, the movers and shakers in mass media will tell you all you need to know. Hint: They might look white, but they're not.

You're one of the good ones as far as I'm concerned. Keep looking out for your people, I'll do the same on my end.

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

I'll ignore your racist rant except to say that I believe that the parents should be held accountable in most cases.

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

I'll ignore your racist rant except to say that I believe that the parents should be held accountable in most cases.
Did you publish your own dictionary or something? Try looking up terms before you use them.

Did you publish your own dictionary or something? Try looking up terms before you use them.

Do you even have one spark of an idea wtf you are babbling about?

Do you even have one spark of an idea wtf you are babbling about?
You obviously have no idea with the official meaning of racism is....because your applying it is way off unless you have your own definition we should know about.

Here you go monkey.
Yup I said EGYPTIANS are Arabs, NOT from Saudi Arabia dumb ass.
Arabs are from Saudi Arabia dumb ass. Its a nationality not a race you moron.
laugh.gif
Arabs are a race retard. And Saudis are Arabs as are Egyptians
No Arabs is not race moron. Try again.
LOL you are so fucking stupid you don't know that Arabs are a race. How funny.
Says the guy that thinks Arab is a race. :rolleyes:

Yup I said EGYPTIANS are Arabs, NOT from Saudi Arabia dumb ass.
laugh.gif
You are JUST TO STUPID to breed. do us all a favor and get fixed before you pass your ignorance on to another generation.

laugh.gif
You are JUST TO STUPID to breed. do us all a favor and get fixed before you pass your ignorance on to another generation.
I'm stupid but youre the guy that claims Arab is a race. Your retarded ass monkey.
laugh.gif

I'm stupid but youre the guy that claims Arab is a race. Your retarded ass monkey.
laugh.gif
You claimed only Saudis were Arabs you dumb ass.

laugh.gif
You claimed only Saudis were Arabs you dumb ass.
You claimed Arab was a race you idiot.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back