Why don't white parents get blamed....

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

I don't even think that there are any black mass shooters is there?

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

They don't generally shoot their victims all at once.

Yes there are.

Yes there are.

Do you recall where?

Maybe not mass black shooters but there is a shitload of black shooters in Chitown

Yes there are.

Do you recall where?
here's one, I'm sure there are others. When blacks do it it doesn't fit with the gun control narrative.

1993 Long Island Rail Road shooting - Wikipedia

U.S.: mass shootings by race 1982-2017 | Statista

...if you can believe them...

Last edited:

Maybe not mass black shooters but there is a shitload of black shooters in Chitown

True.. these are mostly gang related and drug related.

Of course they do ...

latest

Yes there are.

Do you recall where?
here's one, I'm sure there are others. When black do it it doesn't fit with the gun control narrative.

1993 Long Island Rail Road shooting - Wikipedia

U.S.: mass shootings by race 1982-2017 | Statista

...if you can believe them...

Thank you...

Here is proof that the access to a gun turns non violent behavior into mass murder.

Nice try at giving the poor misguided youth a pass....you're lame

I did not pass them... I just said what most of their murders are about.. You are a hobbling gimp ..:poke:

LOL You've got a point.
I was thinking last night as I watched the CNN town hall that inner city youth has got to be madder than hell--with them losing kids every day to gun violence in the streets, no one would even talk about it until some white kids got shot up. Now even the President is involved.

I was teaching inner city kids when Columbine happened, and my students insisted on reaching out to the Columbine students. They KNEW what it felt like. Our kids live in war zones. Contrary to popular belief, they don't like it, but they've got to make choices that allow them to survive. War does funny things to people. Ask anyone who has been in one.

Cruz wasn't legally "insane," and neither are the gang bangers shooting each other. None of them are socially well adjusted though. It takes a village and the village has failed.

I did not pass them... I just said what most of their murders are about.. You are a hobbling gimp ..:poke:

I'm weary of the gun control nonsense...look at the real issues, it's not guns.

I'm weary of the gun control nonsense...look at the real issues, it's not guns.

I doubt if the GOP is going to do much, but Trump knows how to push these guys .. McConnell has stayed quiet through this, so has Ryan..

Yes there are.

Do you recall where?
DC sniper?

Or did they call him the Beltway Sniper?

D.C. sniper attacks - Wikipedia

(both)

Forum List

Back