Why don't white parents get blamed....

A homo sapiens. Why do you ask?
If you get to call white people monkeys does that mean we get to call you a monkey too without the label of racism?

If you whites didn't have a 400 year history as an entire race of calling us monkeys thinking we really were, then maybe you'd have a point.
So if I am a monkey what does that make you?
Hes a homo sapiens as well.
Actually retard since I am too calling me a monkey means YOU are calling yourself a monkey.
No. It only means I am calling you a monkey.

If you get to call white people monkeys does that mean we get to call you a monkey too without the label of racism?

If you whites didn't have a 400 year history as an entire race of calling us monkeys thinking we really were, then maybe you'd have a point.
Actually retard since I am too calling me a monkey means YOU are calling yourself a monkey.
And by biological definition since you are calling me a Monkey you are also calling yourself one too but then why would I be surprised blacks call themselves all kind of filthy names.

And by biological definition since you are calling me a Monkey you are also calling yourself one too but then why would I be surprised blacks call themselves all kind of filthy names.

Whites do the same thing so you can STFU about that one.

Ahh ya whites make songs and movies calling them,selves nasty names, they routinely bad mouth women and call the whores and sluts while getting them pregnant and then leaving them. Care to cite some sources for that claim?

Says the lice carrying monkey that claimed Arab is a race.
laugh.gif
If I am a monkey what does that make you?

It makes me a black man who understands he's calling you a monkey because whites have done that to us and you need to know how it feels.

If I am a monkey what does that make you?

It makes me a black man who understands he's calling you a monkey because whites have done that to us and you need to know how it feels.
LOL so you call your self a monkey like I said makes perfect since I mean that is pretty tame to some of the names blacks call each other.

Ahh ya whites make songs and movies calling them,selves nasty names, they routinely bad mouth women and call the whores and sluts while getting them pregnant and then leaving them. Care to cite some sources for that claim?

Yep whites do all these things. You have just seen a white man working for the president who beat up women. You have a president who has had 3 wives he cheated on was pretty much absent as a father. Spare me your delusions.

LOL so you call your self a monkey like I said makes perfect since I mean that is pretty tame to some of the names blacks call each other.

I don't call myself a monkey and A has not referred to me as one. He's talking to you. And like I said whites use the same language among themselves.

No. I'm simply calling you a monkey because you exhibit the major characteristics of a monkey. You whites felt inferior due to these striking similarities to monkeys and decided to project your feelings of inferiority onto the original human the Black man.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back