Why dont they remember?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Law enforcement officials said they could not recall a killing ever taking place inside the airport terminal

Dead man found in LAX restroom, his head covered in a bag and hands bound [Updated]

A man whose head was covered in a bag and who had his hands bound was found dead Wednesday morning in a restroom at Terminal 3 at Los Angeles International Airport, authorities said.

Airport police were called to the bathroom shortly before 8 a.m. and found a body slumped in a stall, according to sources familiar with the case. They called Los Angeles police, who dispatched detectives with the department's robbery-homicide division to investigate.

The sources said it was not immediately clear if the death was a suicide or a homicide.

Dead man found in LAX restroom, his head covered in a bag and hands bound [Updated] | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

What they dont remember

Los Angeles airport shooting kills 3

July 5, 2002 Posted: 3:37 AM EDT (0737 GMT)
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A gunman opened fire Thursday at Los Angeles International Airport while standing in line at the ticket counter of Israel's El Al Airlines, officials said, killing two and wounding four others before an airline security officer shot him dead.

I guess there must be some distinction that they make that I dont

Law enforcement officials said they could not recall a killing ever taking place inside the airport terminal

Dead man found in LAX restroom, his head covered in a bag and hands bound [Updated]

A man whose head was covered in a bag and who had his hands bound was found dead Wednesday morning in a restroom at Terminal 3 at Los Angeles International Airport, authorities said.

Airport police were called to the bathroom shortly before 8 a.m. and found a body slumped in a stall, according to sources familiar with the case. They called Los Angeles police, who dispatched detectives with the department's robbery-homicide division to investigate.

The sources said it was not immediately clear if the death was a suicide or a homicide.

Dead man found in LAX restroom, his head covered in a bag and hands bound [Updated] | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

What they dont remember

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A gunman opened fire Thursday at Los Angeles International Airport while standing in line at the ticket counter of Israel's El Al Airlines, officials said, killing two and wounding four others before an airline security officer shot him dead.

yep, they are not calling it a murder because it was more like a terrorist attack. The attacker did not try to get away with it. The cops did not have to try and crack a murder case. Which they do have to do this time.

"Not clear if it was murder or suicide."

Huh?

There was a bag on his head and his hands were bound. Are the cops confused as to whether this could be self-inflicted? What's the thinking...that he put the bag on his own head and then.....?

Let's see... Bag on head, hands tied, shootout at an El Al ticket counter. I give you one guess which religion the shooter belonged to.

Did it say he was shot? All I saw was his head was covered, if it was a plastic bag he may have suffocated and it did not say his hands were bound behind him, just bound. Prelim findings was suicide

Did it say he was shot? All I saw was his head was covered, if it was a plastic bag he may have suffocated and it did not say his hands were bound behind him, just bound. Prelim findings was suicide

Bullshit. In the very unlikely event the victim wanted to suicide by suffocation, why would they choose a public place to do it? And who has the strength of will to leave the bag on?

What they dont remember

yep, they are not calling it a murder because it was more like a terrorist attack. The attacker did not try to get away with it. The cops did not have to try and crack a murder case. Which they do have to do this time.

I guess I can post about 50 jihad attacks in the USA since 9/11 noT one is considered a terrorist attack despite confessions .
It is a STRANGE TIME.

Bullshit. In the very unlikely event the victim wanted to suicide by suffocation, why would they choose a public place to do it? And who has the strength of will to leave the bag on?

Well Madeline, who has the strength to blow themselves up (suicide bombers), or hang themselves, or blow their heads off? A human being is capable of anything. Put a bag over your head and wrap your hands in duck tape to a pipe so you can't move them, presto, can't get the bag off. Heck of a way to go. But I am just speculating on what I read in the story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back