WHY DON'T THEY INVESTIGATE HILLARY CLINTON?!!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Republicans -

You folks (and Donald Trump) have been demanding to know from the Liberals why there is no investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails since special counsel Robert Mueller was assigned to look into the Trump campaign's possible ties to Russia's interference in the 2016 election,18 months ago. Here is your answer:

You're asking the wrong people!

The GOP controls the Senate, the House and the White House. They don't investigate Hillary Clinton because they are Republicans who control every every committee in Congress, and they have not found sufficient evidence to open up yet another investigation of Hillary. So before you folks frame this as some sort of Liberal plot to destroy President Trump, I'd suggest you take this up with the GOP lawmakers in Congress, because they made this decision not to investigate Hillary (again), rather than blaming a Liberal party that has been out of power for almost 2 years.
:bye1:

And, besides, the authorities are flat out trying to keep up with the tRump Family's many crimes!

Why aren't there any of the usual (LOCK HER UP!) idiots not responding to this thread?

Because she keeps on kicking GOP lawmaker anus at every opportunity.

The GOP pussies didn't lay a glove on Hillary.

Because she keeps on kicking GOP lawmaker anus at every opportunity.

The GOP pussies didn't lay a glove on Hillary.

Because she is a master criminal , Al Capone would be in awe of her and Bill..

Master criminal? Well if she was who would have been better than her to deal with the unlitimate thug, Putin?

This thread will be locked soon the title is in all caps
Are you a moderator and if so can we take it any thread that has it’s title converted to all caps will be closed? I don’t get it.

The rules are posted and I even gave you a link .

Do you know how to read?

Give it a rest and stop being so snarky. He only joined 11/20/2018.

He is a sock..

M'kay.

I have a simple question (which I know the answer) if keeping classified information on a personal computer/server is illegal?

If yes, she committed a crime

-Geaux

Oh I'm sure she's in Muellers investigation.

Oh and if anyone thinks that POS will ever be held accountable for anything she does they are just pissing up a rope.

Forum List

Back