Why doesn't the media report more on this?

You are a self declared moderate, when have any for a few years disagreed?

Yeah. I’m a moderate. I shy away from absolutes and superlatives. For example, there have been times when democrats have criticized their own. (Though this might not have happened as often as it does with Republicans, it has happened. There were times when Republicans have tried to protect their members when they have done unethical if not criminal things. No party is pure.

Okay. Do you mean that we should poll Muslims and get their position on whether or not they support AQ?

I know you are not that dumb. Been done, Pew as I indicated. So has Gallup and others, that is what I was referring to.

I know you are not that dumb. Been done, Pew as I indicated. So has Gallup and others, that is what I was referring to.

Okay. I was not familiar with Pew but I found it.

http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?ReportID=329

It shows some pretty encouraging stuff:

The survey shows that although many Muslims are relative newcomers to the U.S., they are highly assimilated into American society. On balance, they believe that Muslims coming to the U.S. should try and adopt American customs, rather than trying to remain distinct from the larger society. And by nearly two-to-one (63%-32%) Muslim Americans do not see a conflict between being a devout Muslim and living in a modern society.

Okay. I was not familiar with Pew but I found it.

http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?ReportID=329

It shows some pretty encouraging stuff:

The survey shows that although many Muslims are relative newcomers to the U.S., they are highly assimilated into American society. On balance, they believe that Muslims coming to the U.S. should try and adopt American customs, rather than trying to remain distinct from the larger society. And by nearly two-to-one (63%-32%) Muslim Americans do not see a conflict between being a devout Muslim and living in a modern society.

Good going at illustrating what I said, 'American muslims are not as militant'... as European and ME.

Forum List

Back