FBI Raids Senator Ted Stevens Home

DeadCanDance

May 29, 2007
Bleh....

FBI, IRS Search Home of Sen. Ted Stevens

By Associated Press

July 30, 2007, 6:57 PM EDT

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Agents from the FBI and Internal Revenue Service on Monday searched the home of U.S. Sen. Ted Stevens, an official said.

Investigators arrived at the Republican senator's home in Girdwood shortly before 2:30 p.m. Alaska time, said Dave Heller, FBI assistant special agent.

Heller said he could not comment on the nature of the investigation.

The Justice Department has been looking into the seven-term senator's relationship with a wealthy contractor as part of a public corruption investigation.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...n,0,605319.story?coll=sns-ap-nation-headlines

Dude I am really offended by the picture in your profile.

Why would you choose that?

Wait a minute? How can this be, we are being told repeatedly by the leftbots here that Bush and Gonzales are above the law and that they would protect a republican for anything and everything, in between stealing elections and murdering Tillman.

Ted's only got a year left on his term. Pothead Palin should convince him to resign so she can appoint herself as his replacement and get a headstart on her 2008 election campaign.... if it drags out, Ted's skunk stench will be all over the GOP candidate next year.

Here's a twist: in her family, it is the husband that smells like fish! ;)

Wait a minute? How can this be, we are being told repeatedly by the leftbots here that Bush and Gonzales are above the law and that they would protect a republican for anything and everything, in between stealing elections and murdering Tillman.

Not just any R only the ones that KNOW where their dirty laundry is.

They didnt protect Cunningham ,Ney ,Delay, Foley,Frist ....damn the list is getting dso long its hard to remember them all.

So Cunningham is not in a jail cell?

You never met a fact you liked have you?

Regardless of party affiliation, everyone must understand that this guy is one of the most corrupt people in Washington.

I agree. He deserves the investigation, I hope they find the proof and prosecute.

Find me a quote of a democrat claiming that Gonzales and Bush are successfully preventing the enforcement of all laws against all Republicans....

and then you'll actually have a point.

Until then, you're just fabricating reality for your own convenience, but that's not surprising from a Bush apologist.

Guess what? it actually IS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE for a Republican Senator to break the law AND for the Attorney General to also break the law - isn't that AMAZING?

And now we know why.

But to continue to play the devil's advocate-
Sounds like your are prejudicing your opinion of his guilt or innocence based on his crappy politics.

Luckily for him, I won't be seated on the jury.

Forum List

Back