Why doesn't Texas/Fl/Ohio have a problem with the election?

Why doesn't Texas/Fl/Ohio have a problem with the election?

I know, right? Why didn't LIndsey Graham try to get votes thrown out in, say, North Carolina and Ohio and Iowa?

Oh wait. Because Rump wasn't losing there.
1) doesnt mean fraud didnt occur in those states and might still be revealed at a later date.
2) why would Trump's legal team spend any time/money/resources at this point on states where he won, considering the time frame ?
1-fraud didn't occur in those certified vote states
2-Trumps election team spent a ton of money on contesting the vote, and got thrown out of court multiple times
3-06

Listening to an expert describing the problems with PA/WI/Ga... etc he drew a comparison with FL/Ohio in their handling of "Absentee voting".
As I've attempted to explain to people on this board many times it seems very hard to comprehend for especially Democrats!

I lived in Fl. I voted absentee.
The steps involved:
1) I request the ability to vote absentee as I am over 65.
2) The election office sent me an absentee ballot request.
3) I verified my address and SIGNED the request form.
4) Near the election I received my absentee ballot.
5) I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required by SIGNATURE.
6) I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.

NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had. With 10% of Americans moving per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature.
5) The ballot is considered valid and counted.

JUNK MAIL created without any question greater opportunities for fraud!

PA, et.al. that did the JUNK MAIL voting especially in Democrat run precincts, makes most sense they did fraudulent voting activities.

Trump won nine of 327 Milwaukee voting wards in his inaugural presidential run. Clinton won the other 318.

Trump won only four Milwaukee voting wards in 2020 to Biden’s 323.

A lot of questions here!

When did Florida start processing ballots?
When did PA start processing ballots.

That answers your "questions"
Prove it! Why is it so hard to provide the links? Consequently your statement is purely subjective, UNSUBSTANTIATED!

Prove what? I asked you some questions...
AND why should I do the work for you? Are you just too lazy or just too dumb? Stupidity is best illustrated by your wasting your time asking a dumb question!

I don’t care what you do. You were asking questions to start with...I pointed you to the answer. And you’re getting angry for some reason. Your BDS is getting the better of you. And President Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet.
AND that's the point! YOU pointed! YOU! NO proof. Just speculation on your part. I on the other hand provided substantiation. NOT my guesses but f...king proof!
GEEZ again you are showing why Democrats have a half-ass for a mascot! Again totally subjective no proof!

You have zero proof. It has to be verifiable. So far, not a shred of Proof has been introduced in court. And that is the proof of the pudding.
YOU WANT proof? All it took was less than 1 minute to find the below "PROOF"! Please don't make dumb ass comments proven by your LACK of PROOF!
Ronna McDaniel Presents 131 Affidavits, 2,800 Incident Reports of Alleged Voter Fraud in MI: Media Still Demands 'Evidence'

An election worker in Detroit has signed an affidavit alleging she witnessed widespread election fraud in the city leading up to and during Tuesday’s presidential election.
In the affidavit, a woman named Jessy Jacob said she directly witnessed her fellow election workers attempting to coach voters to cast ballots for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, Newsweek reported.

But dummies like you make a dumb ass empty retort... WITH NO PROOF!!! Follow the links...if you are smart enough!

Hearsay horse shit. All of it. Your sources are not sources of fact. They're opinions and you know the old saying. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. You lost. Get over it.
You idiot!
When someone signs as this person ...
"An election worker in Detroit has signed an affidavit alleging she witnessed widespread election fraud in the city leading up to and during Tuesday’s presidential election." if they are LYING this is the penalty...
Lying in an affidavit is the same as lying in court testimony, and it constitutes a crime called perjury.
Each state enacts its own laws punishing perjury, but in all states,
it is a felony and carries a possible prison sentence.
In Texas, a felony conviction of perjury can put you in state prison for a period of two to 10 years plus a fine of up to $10,000.

So only idiots like you that are totally ignorant and can lie so easily would then probably march on the courthouse, throwing bricks, feces, at cops protesting!
The affidavits are serious and when signed by people have consequences...if the persons have LIED...Unlike idiots like you who's only consequence is people recognize your incompetent, ignorance as characteristics of most Democrats/liberals/progressives/facists/communist sympathizers !

And you wave the paper around and never present it to a Judge in a court of law it just as well be your shopping list made out by your wife or boyfriend.

Where is YOUR proof?
You make a totally stupid, dumb ass comment.."never present it to a Judge" where is your proof that NOTHING has presented?
What the hell do you call this THEN??
HEY DUMMY!!!! These have ALL ben presented!
View attachment 423019

I read your Cite in it's entirety. Your graph doens't show that almost all of them, even the pending ones, are shown to be against thepartyoftherump. As of yesterday, Penn is a done deal. The District Court of Appeals (all 3 judges are republican appoint and one is a Rump appointee) threw out the most recent one. Only in a couple of cases the word fraud was not brought up. And when it was brought up, it bounced like a helium filled basketball.

The Voters have spoken. Democracy has spoken. Most of the time, the US is a republic but only during an election are we a Democratic Nation. Coups are rarely bloodless. Is that what you are planning after Dec 15th? Or are you going to start on Dec 6th when the states certify. We are about 2 weeks away from the point of no return. What is your alternative plan? You have to have one. And don't keep telling us how something, through a miracle, will come along. Are you willing to burn the Nation down all over one small spoiled child?

Listening to an expert describing the problems with PA/WI/Ga... etc he drew a comparison with FL/Ohio in their handling of "Absentee voting".
As I've attempted to explain to people on this board many times it seems very hard to comprehend for especially Democrats!

The steps involved:
5) I voted and then stuck the ballot into an envelope that required by SIGNATURE.
6) I then stuffed the envelope that had my signature into another envelope and mailed.

NOW VERSUS what I've called "JUNK MAIL" voting which supposedly was because of COVID.

1) The election office mailed JUNK MAIL BALLOTS to the voting rolls they had. With 10% of Americans moving per year, in 4 years that could be nearly 40% invalid addresses.
2) The unsolicited (as in absentee ballot) ballot goes to an address that MAY not have the original voter living there any longer.
3) Given the stupidity of most Democrat voters especially that signing a ballot fraudulently could cause imprisonment, these idiots sign and drop in the mail.
4) Election workers than look supposedly at the signature on file and the signed ballot... these workers are NOT experts, much less qualified to verify a signature.

PA, et.al. that did the JUNK MAIL voting especially in Democrat run precincts, makes most sense they did fraudulent voting activities.

Trump won nine of 327 Milwaukee voting wards in his inaugural presidential run. Clinton won the other 318.

A lot of questions here!

Prove it! Why is it so hard to provide the links? Consequently your statement is purely subjective, UNSUBSTANTIATED!

AND why should I do the work for you? Are you just too lazy or just too dumb? Stupidity is best illustrated by your wasting your time asking a dumb question!

I don’t care what you do. You were asking questions to start with...I pointed you to the answer. And you’re getting angry for some reason. Your BDS is getting the better of you. And President Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet.
AND that's the point! YOU pointed! YOU! NO proof. Just speculation on your part. I on the other hand provided substantiation. NOT my guesses but f...king proof!
GEEZ again you are showing why Democrats have a half-ass for a mascot! Again totally subjective no proof!

You have zero proof. It has to be verifiable. So far, not a shred of Proof has been introduced in court. And that is the proof of the pudding.
YOU WANT proof? All it took was less than 1 minute to find the below "PROOF"! Please don't make dumb ass comments proven by your LACK of PROOF!
Ronna McDaniel Presents 131 Affidavits, 2,800 Incident Reports of Alleged Voter Fraud in MI: Media Still Demands 'Evidence'

An election worker in Detroit has signed an affidavit alleging she witnessed widespread election fraud in the city leading up to and during Tuesday’s presidential election.
In the affidavit, a woman named Jessy Jacob said she directly witnessed her fellow election workers attempting to coach voters to cast ballots for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, Newsweek reported.

But dummies like you make a dumb ass empty retort... WITH NO PROOF!!! Follow the links...if you are smart enough!

Hearsay horse shit. All of it. Your sources are not sources of fact. They're opinions and you know the old saying. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. You lost. Get over it.
You idiot!
"An election worker in Detroit has signed an affidavit alleging she witnessed widespread election fraud in the city leading up to and during Tuesday’s presidential election." if they are LYING this is the penalty...
Lying in an affidavit is the same as lying in court testimony, and it constitutes a crime called perjury.
In Texas, a felony conviction of perjury can put you in state prison for a period of two to 10 years plus a fine of up to $10,000.

So only idiots like you that are totally ignorant and can lie so easily would then probably march on the courthouse, throwing bricks, feces, at cops protesting!
The affidavits are serious and when signed by people have consequences...if the persons have LIED...Unlike idiots like you who's only consequence is people recognize your incompetent, ignorance as characteristics of most Democrats/liberals/progressives/facists/communist sympathizers !

And you wave the paper around and never present it to a Judge in a court of law it just as well be your shopping list made out by your wife or boyfriend.

Where is YOUR proof?
You make a totally stupid, dumb ass comment.."never present it to a Judge" where is your proof that NOTHING has presented?
HEY DUMMY!!!! These have ALL been presented!
View attachment 423019

I read your Cite in it's entirety. Your graph doens't show that almost all of them, even the pending ones, are shown to be against thepartyoftherump. As of yesterday, Penn is a done deal. The District Court of Appeals (all 3 judges are republican appoint and one is a Rump appointee) threw out the most recent one. Only in a couple of cases the word fraud was not brought up. And when it was brought up, it bounced like a helium filled basketball.

The Voters have spoken. Democracy has spoken. Most of the time, the US is a republic but only during an election are we a Democratic Nation. Coups are rarely bloodless. Is that what you are planning after Dec 15th? Or are you going to start on Dec 6th when the states certify. We are about 2 weeks away from the point of no return. What is your alternative plan? You have to have one. And don't keep telling us how something, through a miracle, will come along. Are you willing to burn the Nation down all over one small spoiled child?

It didn't seem to deter you idiots when Trump WON the electoral college. You and your ilk wanted it dismantled! You and your ilk starting before the inauguration and I quote your party leaders:
.....Waters encouraged people at a Los Angeles event last month to make Trump administration officials uncomfortable if they spot them in public. “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd,” Waters said. She later said on MSNBC that people are “going to protest, they are going to absolutely harass” Trump staffers.
Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 2.26.30 PM.png

So you tell me

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

Where is YOUR proof?
HEY DUMMY!!!! These have ALL been presented!
View attachment 423019

It didn't seem to deter you idiots when Trump WON the electoral college. You and your ilk wanted it dismantled! You and your ilk starting before the inauguration and I quote your party leaders:
.....Waters encouraged people at a Los Angeles event last month to make Trump administration officials uncomfortable if they spot them in public. “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd,” Waters said. She later said on MSNBC that people are “going to protest, they are going to absolutely harass” Trump staffers.
View attachment 423087
So you tell me

My ilk? I'm a Republican. All except for two places, I voted Republican down ballet. Many of us did. That didn't make us bad Republicans. It did make the crap that was being offered for vote bad Republicans. We didn't drink the Koolaid. We didn't buy the lies. We didn't cower in the corner in fear. And we didn't harrass any of you anywhere until we banded together to get rid of your butts and that was in 2018. Now, get out of the way and let the Adults run things for a change. You children really fouled things up. I didn't sign on for another "Changing Places" bad movie.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

I was thinking about your comment "You idiot!" that you replied at me with. It seems to me that what you are saying about lying and the law tells me you are pushing the lying and the law thing as something you support. But! You support a mother fucking lying machine and are OK with it. So tell me? Is lying OK or not OK with you? To me you are a lie and you will talk shit like you don't lie but it is a lie the whole time. Understand? If not than that is a lie too!

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

I was thinking about your comment "You idiot!" that you replied at me with. It seems to me that what you are saying about lying and the law tells me you are pushing the lying and the law thing as something you support. But! You support a mother fucking lying machine and are OK with it. So tell me? Is lying OK or not OK with you? To me you are a lie and you will talk shit like you don't lie but it is a lie the whole time. Understand? If not than that is a lie too!

So I take it from you the idiot, that all the affidavits are false. You say these people under penalty of prison have lied.
Finally, please tell me the LIES that Trump has told? Exactly list proven lies, Not from Politifact.org which YOU obviously believe but is owned by a
non-profit (PAYS NO taxes!) the Poynter Institute in St. Petersburg west, FL. Check out your lie proponents that you believe!

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

So I take it from you the idiot, that all the affidavits are false. You say these people under penalty of prison have lied.
Finally, please tell me the LIES that Trump has told? Exactly list proven lies, Not from Politifact.org which YOU obviously believe but is owned by a
non-profit (PAYS NO taxes!) the Poynter Institute in St. Petersburg west, FL. Check out your lie proponents that you believe!

How much has the Mexican government paid for the 15 miles of wall built by your blob? Exact totals with links please.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

How much has the Mexican government paid for the 15 miles of wall built by your blob? Exact totals with links please.
You know I remember these quotes:
"If you like your doctor, you can keep him, period."
"Premiums will be lowered by $2500"
" If you like your health insurance, you can keep it, period.
"No one making less than $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime."
""If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan.
Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan.
If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor.
I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

There never were 46 million Americans without health insurance... LIE!
There never were "over half of all Americans(over 160 million) with Pre-existing Conditions that didn't have coverage!
All LIES by Obama. Where were you then?

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

Geez, not this again. Move on.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

Geez, not this again. Move on.
Right. Of course people that are guilty want to "move on"! The Democrat party has lost a lot of Americans because they are supporting not only the
oldest person running for president but a 47 year grifter/person that loves to sniff little girls hair and kiss little boys on the lips. Really and you want us
to move on to that? I mean you people criticizing Trump for his peccadillos don't seem to care that a documented pedophile was running for President.
Really. Look at these pictures and tell me you are proud of this person.
Mind you this post was banned by FB because it went against standards on nudity or sexual activity!
Think of it! FB called these photos as sexual activity! On the part of Biden and with little kids! And you anti-trumpers complain about Trump?
Really!
FBban_Bidenkissing.png

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

You know I remember these quotes:
"If you like your doctor, you can keep him, period."
"Premiums will be lowered by $2500"
" If you like your health insurance, you can keep it, period.
"No one making less than $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime."
""If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan.
Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan.
If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor.
I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

There never were 46 million Americans without health insurance... LIE!
There never were "over half of all Americans(over 160 million) with Pre-existing Conditions that didn't have coverage!
All LIES by Obama. Where were you then?

You asked what lie Trump ever told. I illustrated it for you.

For some reason you bring up Obama's lies. Is your contention that Trump is no better than Obama?

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

You idiot!

What lies has TRump told you ask? Here goes. The virus is a hoax <<That's a big one considering over a quarter of a million Americans have died from it and are continuing to die.
The election was a hoax. Over 80 million voters don't think so.
Mexico will pay for the wall. <<Lie.
A bigger better healthcare program. <<<Lie.
I will show my taxes after the election. <<<<Lie.
Fuck it! I don't have all day to do this because that's what it's going to take (And a hell of a lot more time than that) to list all of TRump's lies over his lifetime.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!
It's over. Time to move on.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!
Do you honestly think that I and 78 million Americans like me think it's over?
Just one example of the totally irrational hatred of Trump by truly ignorant, uninformed childish people like, RINOs, and the MSM to grow up!
“Here’s something that came to our house yesterday. We got three of them all from the same organization. It’s to my son Brenton J. Raffensperger who passed away two years ago," Raffensperger said.
In a Wednesday press release, Raffensperger said these groups have "repeatedly and aggressively sought to register ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters before the January 5 Senate runoff elections."

Think about. GA Sec. of State a GOP, has repeatedly said there was no fraud.
Why did he find this objectionable, BUT these examples of out and out voter fraud?
Voter Fraud: 1,000 Cases of 'Double-Voting' Found in Georgia
Georgia officials revealed on Tuesday that 1,000 residents voted twice in the state’s June primary, with both absentee ballots and in-person voting. Georgia classifies double-voting as a felony, punishable by a $100,000 fine and up to 10 years in prison, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said on Tuesday, via the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC):
So why was the above an anomaly and not possible in 11/3/20 election?
Voter Fraud: 670 Ballots Cast in Georgia Precinct with 276 Voters

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!
Just one example of the totally irrational hatred of Trump by truly ignorant, uninformed childish people like, RINOs, and the MSM to grow up!
“Here’s something that came to our house yesterday. We got three of them all from the same organization. It’s to my son Brenton J. Raffensperger who passed away two years ago," Raffensperger said.
In a Wednesday press release, Raffensperger said these groups have "repeatedly and aggressively sought to register ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters before the January 5 Senate runoff elections."

Why did he find this objectionable, BUT these examples of out and out voter fraud?
Georgia officials revealed on Tuesday that 1,000 residents voted twice in the state’s June primary, with both absentee ballots and in-person voting. Georgia classifies double-voting as a felony, punishable by a $100,000 fine and up to 10 years in prison, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said on Tuesday, via the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC):
C’mon man, it’s over. Go do something useful.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Hey... If the roles were reversed, i.e. 670 ballots cast for Trump with only 276 voters what would you say. Besides, you never gave Trump a chance even when he won the electoral college vote substantially.
NOW what will you say when Trump wins the House of representatives, i.e. the final vote for acceptance or non-acceptance of the electoral college results? Because that's what it's going to come down to. And even though the House majority is Democrat, the majority of states in the House are GOP! FACTS...
Republicans have full control of the legislative branch in 31 states.
Democrats have full control of the legislative branch in 18 states.
So when the final vote for accepting or not accepting the Electoral college... There will be more GOP than Dem states.
FACTS have a way of getting in Dems way it appears.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Hey... If the roles were reversed, i.e. 670 ballots cast for Trump with only 276 voters what would you say. Besides, you never gave Trump a chance even when he won the electoral college vote substantially.
NOW what will you say when Trump wins the House of representatives, i.e. the final vote for acceptance or non-acceptance of the electoral college results? Because that's what it's going to come down to. And even though the House majority is Democrat, the majority of states in the House are GOP! FACTS...
So when the final vote for accepting or not accepting the Electoral college... There will be more GOP than Dem states.
I would let the actual grown-ups take a re-look at everything, like they have. And they only found more votes for Biden. Man up, it's over.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

I would let the actual grown-ups take a re-look at everything, like they have. And they only found more votes for Biden. Man up, it's over.
Prove it that they "found" more legitimate votes! There is absolutely NO mathematically way that from 1:30 AM 11/4/20 to 8:30 AM 99.9% of all the votes counted were for Biden...unless they were fraudulently produced. And so by the time the 31 state majority of the USA House
votes they will see the fraud involved. The problem with you illegitimate Americans, i.e. socialist wannabes, is you really believe the majority of Americans are inferior to you! Which is so understandable. I truly feel sorry for people like you and them that logic, science, math seem beyond your comprehension.

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!

Ya... these are the grown-ups running the Democrat party!!
It said, “A shocking number of states have discovered that groups claiming to support the Native American community’s voice at the polls have engaged in blatantly illegal bribery and vote incentivizing with cash cards, gas cards, electronics and other items. This scandal appears to have been rampant in Nevada. Posts on the Nevada Native Vote Project Facebook page show that similar raffles were conducted in 15 Nevada native communities, with 116 voters receiving $6,650 in cash prizes.”

Of course true dummies like you have no problem "buying" votes! It is illegal!

Whoever makes or offers to make an expenditure to any person, either to vote or withhold his vote, or to vote for or against any candidate; and Whoever solicits, accepts, or receives any such expenditure in consideration of his vote or the withholding of his vote—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 721; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, § 601(a)(12), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3498.)

Again... the unintelligent Democrats don't care about laws! Look they are demanding police be defunded! Right... and this is another example of the truly ignorant Democrat!

The steps involved:

A lot of questions here!
Do you honestly think I and 80 million who voted for Biden care?

Forum List

Back