Why doesn't Obama do as Steve Wynn does??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by healthmyths, Oct 9, 2012.

1. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,853
    WYNN: I've created about 250,000 direct and indirect jobs according to the state of Nevada's measurement. If the number is 250,000, that's exactly 250,000 more than this president, who I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back.

The president is trying to put himself between me and my employees.
    By class warfare, by deprecating and calling a group that makes money 'billionaires and millionaires who don't pay their share.'
    I gave 120% of my salary and bonus away last year to charities, as I do most years.
    I can't stand the idea of being demagogued, that is put down by a president who has never created any jobs and who doesn't even understand how the economy works.

Steve Wynn On Obama: "I'll Be Damned If I Want To Have Him Lecture Me" | RealClearPolitics

So MR Obama... Mr. Pious-I'M-MY-Brother's-Keeper-Obama. (Who's brother lives in a $12 hut while Obama supporters defend Obama saying "Hey his brother wants it that way!!!"

You have free transportation, FREE FOOD, FREE HOUSING, FREE HEALTH CARE, FREE Telephones,.. PENSION for LIFE.."

What the f...k you need YOUR salary for? Why don't YOU do as WYNN and donate YOUR salary????
    YET YOU take TAX WRITEOFFS in mortgage interest, TAX LOOPHOLES in capital losses of $100,000 a year!
    AND yet you donated only 14%?????

WYNN GAVE 120% of his salary and bonus... WHAT DID YOU GIVE???

2. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,957
    Why doesn't Obama do what Steve Wynn does?

Perhaps because Obama's father didn't leave him a gambling empire....

3. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,853
    Obama's grandmother was a banker!
    Obama's a millionaire!
    Wynn doesn't have a free home!
    Wynn pays his own travel expenses!
    Wynn pays for his own food!
    Wynn doesn't have a pension for life!
    Wynn doesn't have FREE health care with a doctor at his side at all times!

But more important then all of that.. WYNN doesn't moralize or preach about being his brother's keeper while his brother's in a $12/year hut!

The hypocrisy of Obama and even more shocking the idiocy of his supporters who can't see this hypocrisy or even more EXCUSE it!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1