Why does TRUMP get a pass for being a RINO?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
He has as much of a mixed bag on stances on partisan issues as any RINO/Establishment candidate and "real conservatives" give him a completely free pass on this

Cruz hates the "mushy middle" but doesn't let a day go by without sucking up to Trump?

Don't worry. In due time, the sans-culottes "real conservatives" will take even Robespierre Trump to the guillotine. Such is the way of all mob revolutions.

Trump is the epitome of creative destruction.

Cause he got da mo and da blow,
He say he a rWHINO no moh.

He gets the pass cause he's got the votes.

And all those who support him now support Progressive Statism.

In a few months, the GOP will wake up, and it will be the morning after.

"God, if you get me through this, I will never do it again."

2mrec5z.jpg

He has as much of a mixed bag on stances on partisan issues as any RINO/Establishment candidate and "real conservatives" give him a completely free pass on this. Cruz hates the "mushy middle" but doesn't let a day go by without sucking up to Trump?
Yeah, this is really the question of the campaign so far.

None of the purity tests that have been levied on other Republicans have stuck to him. Makes you wonder what the real priority is here.

Suddenly the party says it's big tent after making other candidates sign pledges. Weird.

Last edited:

Fakey aren't YOU a Progressive Statist? Yet you do not support Trump...weird.

and Fakey, Progressive and Statist is redundant.

Maybe Trump is really a spy trying to expose the Far Right.

The ^ Winning was meant that far right does not give a darn about rhino tests. Many, many, many of them will throw their virtue before Trump if he can win.

Fakey aren't YOU a Progressive Statist? Yet you do not support Trump...weird. and Fakey, Progressive and Statist is redundant. Maybe Trump is really a spy trying to expose the Far Right.
Gipped can read my signature. Anyone who wants Big Government to make changes politically, culturally, socially, economically, etc., is a progressive, which is a political methodology more than a movement. Santorum, Cruz, and Perry are progressive statists. None of the other candidates cannot show otherwise.

Fakey aren't YOU a Progressive Statist? Yet you do not support Trump...weird. and Fakey, Progressive and Statist is redundant. Maybe Trump is really a spy trying to expose the Far Right.
Gipped can read my signature. Anyone who wants Big Government to make changes politically, culturally, socially, economically, etc., is a progressive, which is a political methodology more than a movement. Santorum, Cruz, and Perry are progressive statists. None of the other candidates cannot show otherwise.
Again...you admit to being a progressive and have stated Trump is a progressive.

So...tell me again why you dislike Trump so much?

Again...you admit to being a progressive and have stated Trump is a progressive. So...tell me again why you dislike Trump so much?
I don't dislike Donald at all. I want Kasich.

whats a conservative , jebito and rino crew are no conservatives by my definition of 'conservative' so I'll go with the Trump . At least I see and hear Trump spouting Americanism and I can support that . Deport the illegals , rebuild USA military , secure borders for 3 issues that are Conservative by my definition . So yeah , I'll support Trump .

He has as much of a mixed bag on stances on partisan issues as any RINO/Establishment candidate and "real conservatives" give him a completely free pass on this. Cruz hates the "mushy middle" but doesn't let a day go by without sucking up to Trump?
Yeah, this is really the question of the campaign so far.

None of the purity tests that have been levied on other Republicans have stuck to him. Makes you wonder what the real priority is here

The real priority is deporting brown people.

yeah , if they are illegal alien people of ANY color 'taz me bro' .

Last edited:
Voting for a loserterian equals national suicide simply for the fact that you think anything besides cutting the shit out of everything = rino. Idiocy.

Governing a first world country needs investment in all areas I talk about. If cut, slash and burn,and deregulate is what makes you a republican I don't want to be one!

Voting for a loserterian equals national suicide simply for the fact that you think anything besides cutting the shit out of everything = rino. Idiocy.

Governing a first world country needs investment in all areas I talk about. If cut, slash and burn,and deregulate is what makes you a republican I don't want to be one!
Yep..because we need to elect another big gov statist warmonger, cause they have done such a wonderful job.
:uhoh3::confused::rolleyes:o_O

Forum List

Back