Why does the Left hate Jews?

How do you qualify to be a proper Jewish Jew then ?

Seriously this isnt something I spend much time worrying about.

However when it is clear there is an orchestrated campaign to deflect from real issues and also denigrate a reasonably decent political party then I take note.

Simples just follow the Jewish religion, and not claim you are a Jew just because your mother was. Then do all you can to defend the Jews from left wing neo Nazi racism and hatred

And Labour ceased being a decent political party when it pandered to islamonazi's and sold the nation down the river
The Nazis gassed his family. That must give him some right to discuss the Jewish experience ?

So your family most probably tried to kill mine not that long ago, does that mean I know more than you do about the welsh ?

However when it is clear there is an orchestrated campaign to deflect from real issues and also denigrate a reasonably decent political party then I take note.

Simples just follow the Jewish religion, and not claim you are a Jew just because your mother was. Then do all you can to defend the Jews from left wing neo Nazi racism and hatred

And Labour ceased being a decent political party when it pandered to islamonazi's and sold the nation down the river
The Nazis gassed his family. That must give him some right to discuss the Jewish experience ?

So your family most probably tried to kill mine not that long ago, does that mean I know more than you do about the welsh ?
So he isnt entitled to talk about the Jewish experience ?

Chief rabbi: Labour has severe problem with antisemitism

Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis says crisis engulfing Labour has ‘lifted the lid’ on bigotry and calls for decisive action by party

The chief rabbi, Ephraim Mirvis, wrote: ‘The worst of mistakes, in trying to address this problem, would be to treat it as a political attack which requires a political solution.’ Photograph: Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Anushka Asthana Political editor

Wednesday 4 May 2016 09.37 BSTLast modified on Wednesday 4 May 2016 09.52 BST

Shares

Save for later
Britain’s chief rabbi has claimed that Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour has a severe problem with antisemitism and warned that the party must not resort to political posturing and empty promises.

In a newspaper article, Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis said the crisis engulfing Labour had “lifted the lid” on bigotry, and warned that the party’s inquiry into antisemitism must be more than a “sticking plaster” or it would simply worsen the problem.

He also hit back at those who argue that it is legitimate to criticise Zionism, arguing that the right to Jewish self-determination has been at the centre of the faith for more than 3,000 years.
“It is astonishing to see figures on the hard left of the British political spectrum presuming to define the relationship between Judaism and Zionism despite themselves being neither Jews nor Zionists,” he writes in the Telegraph.

“The likes of Ken Livingstone and [NUS president] Malia Boattia claim that Zionism is separate from Judaism as a faith; that is purely political; that is expansionist, colonialist and imperialist.”

The strongly worded intervention comes after Corbyn’s party was plunged into crisis after controversial comments by the MP Naz Shah, and Livingstone, led to the pair being suspended. It later emerged that another 16 members had been similarly punished for comments.

Corbyn denied there was a big problem in the party, but set up an inquiry headed up by former Liberty director Shami Chakrabarti into antisemitism and other forms of racism. That comes on top of an investigation by Labour peer Jan Royall into allegations of harassment and intimidation of Jewish students at Oxford’s student Labour club. ...

Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis says crisis engulfing Labour has ‘lifted the lid’ on bigotry and calls for decisive action by party

The chief rabbi, Ephraim Mirvis, wrote: ‘The worst of mistakes, in trying to address this problem, would be to treat it as a political attack which requires a political solution.’ Photograph: Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Anushka Asthana Political editor

Wednesday 4 May 2016 09.37 BSTLast modified on Wednesday 4 May 2016 09.52 BST

Shares

Save for later
Britain’s chief rabbi has claimed that Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour has a severe problem with antisemitism and warned that the party must not resort to political posturing and empty promises.

In a newspaper article, Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis said the crisis engulfing Labour had “lifted the lid” on bigotry, and warned that the party’s inquiry into antisemitism must be more than a “sticking plaster” or it would simply worsen the problem.

He also hit back at those who argue that it is legitimate to criticise Zionism, arguing that the right to Jewish self-determination has been at the centre of the faith for more than 3,000 years.
“It is astonishing to see figures on the hard left of the British political spectrum presuming to define the relationship between Judaism and Zionism despite themselves being neither Jews nor Zionists,” he writes in the Telegraph.

“The likes of Ken Livingstone and [NUS president] Malia Boattia claim that Zionism is separate from Judaism as a faith; that is purely political; that is expansionist, colonialist and imperialist.”

The strongly worded intervention comes after Corbyn’s party was plunged into crisis after controversial comments by the MP Naz Shah, and Livingstone, led to the pair being suspended. It later emerged that another 16 members had been similarly punished for comments.

Corbyn denied there was a big problem in the party, but set up an inquiry headed up by former Liberty director Shami Chakrabarti into antisemitism and other forms of racism. That comes on top of an investigation by Labour peer Jan Royall into allegations of harassment and intimidation of Jewish students at Oxford’s student Labour club. ...

Anti Semitism my arse.

Half of the PLP are members of this organisation.

About Labour Friends of Israel

Personally, I'll never understand the hatred for the Jews. Their religion is just one of thousands of loony religions. If you wanted to point out some really repulsive religion, just start hating Islam; it's the most violent of them all and is trying to conquer the world through every means necessary.

LOSER using a know non Jewish Jew as your source

That about sums it up, just as you are not entitled to talk about the Rotherham experience

That about sums it up, just as you are not entitled to talk about the Rotherham experience

I see Livingstone's been spouting off again. About Israel's right to exist.

Booker Award-winning novelist Howard Jacobson said in an interview with the BBC’s Chris Cook last Friday that he had noticed “a new viciousness” in the anti-Semitism of the British Left since Jeremy Corbyn became leader of the Labour Party last year.

The issue of anti-Semitism has been dogging the Labour Party since Corbyn’s election, but became especially acute in the last week, when a member of parliament and a former mayor of London were suspended from the party for making anti-Semitic remarks. Jacobson noted that what had been happening in the Labour Party “has been brewing for years.”

I’ve written articles in the last 15 years in the paper, and some of them are still fished up now and turn up as if still current. People write and say, “That was a great article you wrote the other day,” and I say, “No, I wrote it 15 years ago.” Nothing much has changed in the last 15 years, I don’t think.

Except for, and this is what I do think—I think with Jeremy Corbyn a voice has been given, a confidence has been given to some people who were a little more wary beforehand. Jeremy Corbyn—it’s a classic case of someone who has been brought up just to assume that case of Israel as an imperial power in the pay of the Americans and the Westerns. An oppressive imperial power. He was just fed on that, he’ll never change that. It’s like milk. To ask him to change his mind on Israel is like asking him to approve of people that go to public school. It can’t be done, it’s part of his genetic makeup. But when he came into power, and I felt that when I was writing for The Independent, a new kind of thread starting to appear at the bottom of one’s articles, a new virulence, a new viciousness. It’s as though Jeremy Corbyn unleashed something. It had been there all along but he gave it a new voice.

Read the whole piece:

Award-Winning British Author: Corbyn’s Rise Brought a “New Viciousness” to Anti-Semitism

The "left", meaning people whose politics lean left, do not hate Jews. Many Jews "lean left", and being Jewish has nothing to do with whether your politics lean left or right.

You do your cause no favours when you spout such gibberish.

You do your cause no favours when you spout such gibberish.

He hasn't got a cause.

You have.

The "left", meaning people whose politics lean left, do not hate Jews. Many Jews "lean left", and being Jewish has nothing to do with whether your politics lean left or right.

As I have already explained the left in this case means the neo Marxists that hide behind the façade of left of centre political movements. As the report posted by Mindful shows the British left have not changed in 15 years, and are still anti semitic Jew haters

Forum List

Back