Why does the Left hate Jews?

• Banned
Israel and the Jewish diaspora make progressive pieties look silly.

Why does the Left hate the Jews? The Labour party in the United Kingdom is being convulsed at the moment with a public reckoning of the anti-Semitism of some of its most prominent members, including the former mayor of London, “Red” Ken Livingstone, who has just been suspended from the party for arguing that Adolf Hitler was, effectively, a Zionist. He was trying to explain away the anti-Semitic remarks of MP Naz Shah, who suggested that Israel be liquidated and its population forcibly resettled in the United States.

In the United States, the Harvard Law Record went to some lengths to conceal the identity of a law student who attacked a visiting Israeli dignitary as — in the classic anti-Semitic formulation — “smelly.” That student was Husam El-Qoulaq, a Palestinian leftist. The campus Left has, to no one’s surprise, rallied to his defense. Among those defending him were a number of Jewish law students, who insisted that El-Qoulaq couldn’t possibly have known the anti-Semitic history of “smelly Jew” rhetoric, in spite of his having been reared at the world center of such nonsense. Others insisted that the Harvard case and the Labour cases are — this, too, will be familiar — not at all about anti-Semitism but about anti-Zionism.

Read more at: Why the Left Hates Jews, by Kevin D. Williamson, National Review

They just want jews out of their group, so they are offending them on purpose. They couldnt care less about palestine.

I'm as left as they come and I don't hate Jews. I know MANY Jewish liberals.

They just want jews out of their group, so they are offending them on purpose. They couldnt care less about palestine.

Who does? The Left?

Who does? The Left?
Yes, the Left. Apparently a large group of gentiles in British Labour want them out.

That's what they all say.

Left in the USA is nothing like the Left in the UK and Europe.

Then maybe you should be posting this nonsense on a European forum.

The whole mess started about Israel. The Israeli ambassador got involved.

Who are you to say what constitutes nonsense? And would it be any less of a nonsense to you were it posted in the European section?

Who does? The Left?

Who does? The Left?
Yes, the Left. Apparently a large group of gentiles in British Labour want them out.

Gentiles in the Labour Party want them out? What's that supposed to mean?

So called Gentiles in the Labour Party want Jeremy Corbyn and Ken Livingstone out. Who also happen to be "gentiles".

"National Review"

lol

That the best you've got as an excuse for nothing to say?
That’s all this moronic thread premise warrants.

Don't participate then. Simple solution to your problem.
Your problem – your thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

You shouldn’t have started it to begin with – particularly using one person’s wrongheaded, subjective opinion from a bias rightwing source.

Is that the best you’ve got.

That's what they all say.

Left in the USA is nothing like the Left in the UK and Europe.

Then maybe you should be posting this nonsense on a European forum.
Apparently the British Labour Party has a large faction of jew haters right now. Its not global but it also would not be unique.

There's anti semitism running through a faction of it, that's true. Same with some academic institutions.

"National Review"

lol

That the best you've got as an excuse for nothing to say?
That’s all this moronic thread premise warrants.

Don't participate then. Simple solution to your problem.
Your problem – your thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

You shouldn’t have started it to begin with – particularly using one person’s wrongheaded, subjective opinion from a bias rightwing source.

Is that the best you’ve got.

You still here? On a moronic thread? You must like to suffer.

Forum List

Back