Why Does Obama want to Close Guantanamo Bay?

Restore Habeas Corpus and end indefinite arrest and detention. Try and convict the people at Gitmo, get them sentenced or get them home whichever is appropriate. End the folly of having a constitution that stands for human rights while not doing anything for human rights.

These are war crimes and Habeas Corpus does not apply. Our Constitution is to protect Americans, not those who want to kill them

-Geaux

No, not all the Guantanamo prisoners are held for war crime and the Supreme Court ruled that those prisoners had a right to submit petitions based on habeas corpus. However, the DC court has chosen to block habeas applications making the process very slow and cumbersome.The constitution is for everyone and is an example of a perfectly worded document that represents freedom for all.

Not to our enemies it doesn't

-Geaux

America wins every time it guarantees the protection of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution to everyone and if you deserve after an honest trial, a needle, then you will get it.

We do not provide trials to POW's. They will be released when the war on terror expires

-Geaux

No, not all the Guantanamo prisoners are held for war crime and the Supreme Court ruled that those prisoners had a right to submit petitions based on habeas corpus. However, the DC court has chosen to block habeas applications making the process very slow and cumbersome.The constitution is for everyone and is an example of a perfectly worded document that represents freedom for all.

-Geaux

America wins every time it guarantees the protection of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution to everyone and if you deserve after an honest trial, a needle, then you will get it.

Wrong. Did Lincoln grant habeas corpus and an honest trial to critics of his regime?

What relevance does Lincoln have toward habeas in 1861 and the NDAA of 2009?

Lincoln abolished habeas corpus during the Civil War. I'm sure you will come to his defense, like all the servile Lincoln cult members always do.

All you Obama dick sucking toadies are constantly whining about habeas corpus for the Guantanamo detainees, aren't you?

I usually like to talk about habeas corpus with people who have a clue. I'm getting the strong impression your fingering yourself while you type.

-Geaux

Wrong. Did Lincoln grant habeas corpus and an honest trial to critics of his regime?

Lincoln abolished habeas corpus during the Civil War. I'm sure you will come to his defense, like all the servile Lincoln cult members always do.

All you Obama dick sucking toadies are constantly whining about habeas corpus for the Guantanamo detainees, aren't you?

I usually like to talk about habeas corpus with people who have a clue. I'm getting the strong impression your fingering yourself while you type.
I have deduced for a fact that you're a dick who likes the smell of his own ass.

Restore Habeas Corpus and end indefinite arrest and detention. Try and convict the people at Gitmo, get them sentenced or get them home whichever is appropriate. End the folly of having a constitution that stands for human rights while not doing anything for human rights.
Nope.....he wants to set his Muslim Brothers freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

These are war crimes and Habeas Corpus does not apply. Our Constitution is to protect Americans, not those who want to kill them

-Geaux

-Geaux

We do not provide trials to POW's. They will be released when the war on terror expires

-Geaux

Sorry, the group held at Guantanamo are unlawful enemy combatants and as such are considered non-state actor terrorist groups. They are not entitled to POW status.

I have deduced for a fact that you're a dick who likes the smell of his own ass.

Isn't it time for your owner to put you out to graze?

That must be your conception of wit.

That must be your conception of wit.

Would you rather fling insults or talk about habeas?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sorry, the group held at Guantanamo are unlawful enemy combatants and as such are considered non-state actor terrorist groups. They are not entitled to POW status.

Again, they are prisoners in the war on terror. They will be released when a peace agreement with key stake-holders is achieved

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Again, they are prisoners in the war on terror. They will be released when a peace agreement with key stake-holders is achieved

-Geaux

Yes, but there is no reason at all to keep terrorism alive and thriving by doing that.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes, but there is no reason at all to keep terrorism alive and thriving by doing that.

As expected. Our enemies dislike the fact we detain their personnel,

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

So why keep a recruitment tool going?

-Geaux

Gitmo is the perfect place for them.

No one wants them in America at all.

If they close Gitmo where do you think they will be housed??

If it were up to me I'd execute all of them and take no more prisoners.

Shoot em all and let Allah sort em out. No more Gitmo for idiots to complain about.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Just a small link in the chain

Its worth the risk to keep Gitmo open

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Easy to say when its not you getting shot at.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Who's getting shot at? Where?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yeah as opposed to all the bullet dodging arm-chair quarterbacks who are screaming about closing it down ......personally I'd ship all the Gitmo prisoners to North Korea (since those bastages torture people for the fun of it and know how to do it right) and turn the joint into a Jack Nicholson theme park but that's just me. :p

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

No, its just easy to say because it is required

-Geaux

Forum List

Back