Speaker Nancy Pelosi Violated U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871 on 6 Jan - No Investigation, No Indictment

It Sure Sounds Like Nancy Pelosi Committed a Federal Felony on January 6

If there’s one thing the video makes clear, it’s that congressional Democrats immediately sought to blame Trump for the riot, despite not having any evidence of him being responsible or involved. In fact, President Trump was still speaking when the violence at the Capitol began, and there’s ample evidence that the riot was preplanned. On top of that, Trump specifically called on his supporters to engage in peaceful protest.
~Snip~
Pelosi certainly knew that her words were being recorded, but she nevertheless threatened violence against a sitting president. As such, it seems as though Pelosi ought to be paid a visit by the Secret Service. Both Madonna and Kathy Griffin were investigated by the Secret Service after they aimed violent rhetoric at then-President Trump.

Commentary:
Why did Nancy and Mayor Bowser refuse the offer of Nat'l Guard assistance by Trump prior to January 6th?
**********​

Let Trump testify in court that he was afraid of being beaten up by an 82 year old Grandmother

U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871 states
'any individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment'."

If he (Presidrnt Trump) comes, I’m gonna punch him out,” Pelosi says in the video to her staff. “I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”
-- Speaker if the House Nancy Pelosi
6 Jan 2021

'Pelosi certainly knew that her words were being recorded, but she nevertheless threatened violence against a sitting president.'

'Pelosi’s threat of violence against Trump is a federal felony under U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871, which states that an individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment. It’s clear that Pelosi knows this because she states that she’d go to jail but “be happy” about it.'

Make any excuse or justification you wabt. Attempt to minimize, downplay, or dismiss Pelosi's actions; however, her words are perfectly clear - she threatened tge Sitting US President with violence.

What followed was another example of how Democrats controlling the government do not apply enforcement of the law equally, putting themselves above the law.

At the very least the Secret Service should have investigated, Pelosi interviewed.

On 6 Jan President Trump declared to tjose attending his speech, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Those in attendance at his speech were not at the Capitol when the violence started. Those who initiated the violent protest were not at his speech. President Trump called for a peaceful march to the Capitol, whereas Speaker Pelosi physically threatened a sitting US President, a clear violation of US law.

You should file a criminal complaint

You're one dumb fucking idiot. Trump sends a mob to kill Pelosi and you want her arrested for threatening to punch him?
1. That didn't happen.
2. She broke the law and should have been publicly investigated.

Let Trump testify in court that he was afraid of being beaten up by an 82 year old Grandmother
The law doesn't require either the POTUS to testify or specify age limits on who is making the threats. But you knew that, right?

U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871 states
'any individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment'."

If he (Presidrnt Trump) comes, I’m gonna punch him out,” Pelosi says in the video to her staff. “I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”
-- Speaker if the House Nancy Pelosi
6 Jan 2021

'Pelosi certainly knew that her words were being recorded, but she nevertheless threatened violence against a sitting president.'

'Pelosi’s threat of violence against Trump is a federal felony under U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871, which states that an individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment. It’s clear that Pelosi knows this because she states that she’d go to jail but “be happy” about it.'

Make any excuse or justification you wabt. Attempt to minimize, downplay, or dismiss Pelosi's actions; however, her words are perfectly clear - she threatened tge Sitting US President with violence.

What followed was another example of how Democrats controlling the government do not apply enforcement of the law equally, putting themselves above the law.

At the very least the Secret Service should have investigated, Pelosi interviewed.

On 6 Jan President Trump declared to tjose attending his speech, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Those in attendance at his speech were not at the Capitol when the violence started. Those who initiated the violent protest were not at his speech. President Trump called for a peaceful march to the Capitol, whereas Speaker Pelosi physically threatened a sitting US President, a clear violation of US law.

You are such a good little propagandist for your handlers!

Poor little Trumpy bear is threatened by 5'4" , 82 year old Nancy's punch!

Snowflake=Trumpy Bear

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. That didn't happen.
2. She broke the law and should have been publicly investigated.
Is it really a crime to want to punch him out or to say that you want to punch him out?

"I want to punch him out. This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this. For trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I want to punch him out, and I’m going to go to jail, and I’m going to be happy."

She also said "Tell him if he comes here, we’re going to the White House," the speaker jokes, reacting to Trump's speech at the White House ellipse earlier in the day.

Frankly, she would hurt herself much more than him. Nancy "Punchy" Pelosi

Forum List

Back