Why does Fox News continue to disgrace America?

“Can't Fox just stop lying, do some actual journalism, and grow up?”

Fox isn't 'news,' it's not 'journalism,' Fox is entertainment for conservatives.

The Blaze and Fox News is the closest thing to Journalism that can be found in the Western Hemisphere.

Birmingham laughs off Fox News commentator’s caliphate claim

“There are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in,” Steve Emerson, a commentator on terrorism, told millions of viewers on Sunday.

“You know what it sounds like to me, Steve?” said the show’s concerned host Jeanine Pirro. “It sounds like a caliphate.”

Fucking, fucking, fucking retards.

I mean that literally. These people are mentally retarded. Stupid. Slow. Morons. Idiots. Dumb shits.

And their viewers DESERVE to be lied to.

Now you know how the liberal media feels about their viewers.

Fox isn't 'news,' it's not 'journalism,' Fox is entertainment for conservatives.

The Blaze and Fox News is the closest thing to Journalism that can be found in the Western Hemisphere.

Fox is legally an entertainment network. That's why they can get away with telling the truth in only 18% of their stories.

The Blaze is run by a certifiable froot loop.

Thanks to Rupert Murdoch, true journalism in the US is dead and gone. Sold out to foreign interests.

I dare you to watch this documentary.

Not many conservatives at MSNBC?

Have you ever watched Morning Joe?

Morning Joe, the RHINO Neocon warmonger?

Most of the guests he has on his show are well known conservatives. And besides, after listening to many on the right scream at the top of their lungs that we need to invade Syria, I thought you right wingers liked warmongering.
Their idols appear to be Putin and Netanyahu, well known war mongers.

And Kim Jon-Un.

Most of the guests he has on his show are well known conservatives. And besides, after listening to many on the right scream at the top of their lungs that we need to invade Syria, I thought you right wingers liked warmongering.

No right winger likes the imperialist oil wars. Only Hillary Clinton and John Mccain (progressives and neocons that voted to invade iraq)

Remember when MNSBC removed their two anti-war anchors shortly before the Iraq invasion (Donahue and Chung). Chris Mathews suddenly evolved an Pro-War stance too.

That shows you want MNSBC really supports.

Thankfully alternative media has taken over this decade.

Fox is legally an entertainment network. That's why they can get away with telling the truth in only 18% of their stories.

Thanks to Rupert Murdoch, true journalism in the US is dead and gone. Sold out to foreign interests.

That's the same excuse they give Limpballs. He's an entertainer so he can lie about politics. Ppppfffftttt...

Their idols appear to be Putin and Netanyahu, well known war mongers.
Netanyahu is not a warmonger. If he was, Gaza would be leveled right now, and there wouldn't be a living soul there.

You wouldn't know news if it fell on your head. You're probably another one of those ignorant liberals who was never told about no go zones, on your liberal media, so now you think they don't exist. Oh brother!

That's the same excuse they give Limpballs. He's an entertainer so he can lie about politics. Ppppfffftttt...

You still haven't shown any lies from Fox staffers. I challenged you on it. You flunked.

see their previous hate & fear meme:

RnevUNX.jpg

dems are experts at that.....social security for starters.

According to our resident right wing whack jobs on here, FOX preaches the gospel as practiced by Republicans.
It also helps if you watch FOX with a healthy dose of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Our friends in Canada won't even let them broadcast as a "news" program. Something about truth in content that FOX doesn't have.

Studies show that FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch the news.
Post them.

There's more too, would you like to see it all?

Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes
That is NOT a study. you said studies...try again.

Do you even know the difference?

Asking someone a poll question is nothing more than asking for a predetermined answer to a question. In other words, people gave an opinion of a question that was purposefully asked in such a way as to get the answer they wanted.

Now, post a study. You know, a scientific study with data and objective scientists..

If you watch FOX News then science is completely meaningless for you.
Way to apply zero logic to a discussion....do you know what a non-sequitur is?

Yet, you make no mention of the lies and entertainment spewed by the other 400 outlets of information. Is that because you personally agree with them? It can't be because they tell the truth. We know that to be a falsehood.

When these people start going after Msnbc, the lamesteam medias, etc then they can wail over Fox News and be taken seriously. It really burns them Fox is the number one watched news channel in the country. sheesh

You still haven't shown any lies from Fox staffers. I challenged you on it. You flunked.

:lol: Just because you can't accept reality, doesn't mean I flunked anything. Fox News tells the truth 18% of the time. That percentage is worse than any other cable news organization.

:lol: Just because you can't accept reality, doesn't mean I flunked anything. Fox News tells the truth 18% of the time. That percentage is worse than any other cable news organization.

ROFLMNAO!

How adorable is THAT? A Relativist speaking to 'truth'... .

I so adore the sweeter Ironies.

Why is the left always at war with information? They have ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN MSNBC, PBS and the freaking Comedy Channel for news analysis and they have the NY Times and the powerful tax exempt propaganda research network that ironically calls itself "Media Matters". Why pick on Fox when CBS is responsible for the most notorious example of yellow journalism in modern history when they tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents.

When these people start going after Msnbc, the lamesteam medias, etc then they can wail over Fox News and be taken seriously. It really burns them Fox is the number one watched news channel in the country. sheesh
MSNBC lies about ever 30 seconds, on average.

Forum List

Back