Why do women set themselves up for disappointment when it comes to dating?

one last time an advise for my friends here

men and women

ask for a photo

see the person in real life

talk and

get your opinion and your gut feeling my darlings!:04:

then say hello

or good bye

So we click and go out 4 times and become intimate, is she my weekend friend who enjoys my time?
You're complaining, why?

just sick of woman mentioning marriage on a dating site
So, you must be sick of women then. LOL

Its what they want. Be sensitive to it, but be upfront about your own desires. When you meet women who aren't into finding a husband but just want to go out and have a good time, then your problem will be solved.

Now hush. I'm trying to hit on skye

:biggrin:

I have a big problem with these pushy masculine women.....scum! why men respect these freaks so much?

oh yes scum

I pity all these American men.....being the slaves of these masculine women

No balls at all.....pussy hats all of them YUCK!

What's happened to America??????????????

I have a big problem with these pushy masculine women.....scum! why men respect these freaks so much?

oh yes scum

Hey! We're not all pussy hat men!

Unless you're into that, then I can totally be that guy!

LMAO...Okay that cracked even Me up...

men and women

ask for a photo

talk and

then say hello

or good bye

So we click and go out 4 times and become intimate, is she my weekend friend who enjoys my time?
You're complaining, why?

Its what they want. Be sensitive to it, but be upfront about your own desires. When you meet women who aren't into finding a husband but just want to go out and have a good time, then your problem will be solved.

But it seem to be all the ones I think is HOT

men and women

ask for a photo

talk and

then say hello

or good bye

You're complaining, why?

But it seem to be all the ones I think is HOT
Life sucks sometimes, wot?

oh yes scum

if you re a real man....it's ok!

but all those coward men that are dominated by their women.....and go and wear pussy hats and shit.....you know .... those cowards who follow their wives orders

GOD KNOWS I HAVE NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER FOR THEM

oh yes scum

but all those coward men that are dominated by their women.....and go and wear pussy hats and shit.....you know .... those cowards who follow their wives orders

*chuckling*

Aye, I do know what you mean. You'd probably be more careful saying that to Me if you knew who I was. muahahahhahaa......*coughcough*

I just have to say.....You guys heard it, right? She said I could hook up with her! I just have to wear a hat!:dance:

oh yes scum

My friend who got married let his wife tell him

"If he wants her to leave now he has to pay her "

oh yes scum

Did he get it on tape? cause it sounds like he's screwed.

women will always

oh yes scum

you see

he was a fool

he should have signed documents first.... before marring that scum

his fault my friend.....

he has only him to blame

U meet a lady online and she ask what you are looking for. So if u say anything other than marriage she will respond with

I hope u find what you looking for

So if I say I'm looking to be by 2019, we can go out and I can fuck her 3 times and erase her number. Then she is home crying in her panties

Why do women have to be so desperate for marriage? Lol
What's wrong with marriage? Isn't that what two people that supposedly fall in love do?

U meet a lady online and she ask what you are looking for. So if u say anything other than marriage she will respond with

So if I say I'm looking to be by 2019, we can go out and I can fuck her 3 times and erase her number. Then she is home crying in her panties

What's wrong with marriage? Isn't that what two people that supposedly fall in love do?

Yeah if u in love but that happens once u spend time with someone

Not talking about it a dating app

I'm thinking that a lot of people want a life companion, though some just want an easy lay, women as well as men. There was a girl when I was in college, whom I knew only in passing, who was rumored to keep a log that rated guys' performance A+ through F.

People do like affection and companionship. Consider it.

Also, consider the effect of religion. Many religions push the idea that one can only have sex if married to the person, and they instill guilt in so many of us at a very early age. I don't know if your parents exposed you to a religious tradition, but even if you managed to grow up from childhood escaping this, you might want to question your local religious leaders. There are some religions that even give out "purity rings," particularly to females. Many women have been propagandized from a very early age.

I'm thinking that a lot of people want a life companion, though some just want an easy lay, women as well as men. There was a girl when I was in college, whom I knew only in passing, who was rumored to keep a log that rated guys' performance A+ through F.

Also, consider the effect of religion. Many religions push the idea that one can only have sex if married to the person, and they instill guilt in so many of us at a very early age. I don't know if your parents exposed you to a religious tradition, but even if you managed to grow up from childhood escaping this, you might want to question your local religious leaders. There are some religions that even give out "purity rings," particularly to females. Many women have been propagandized from a very early age.

Then comes kids

Dating or hook up? There's a difference between just trying to find someone to lay and someone you might want to spend the rest of your life with. It's called respect.

Is the idea of saving sex until marriage something bad to you? I find it interesting that something like purity would be a negative thing, in your mind. And that you seem to think that anything other than what you believe in, when it comes to relationships and marriage, is "propaganda."

Dating or hook up? There's a difference between just trying to find someone to lay and someone you might want to spend the rest of your life with. It's called respect.

Spend the rest of my life with? Can we go to a fucking movie and be in a relationship before getting serious lol

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Then comes kids

It depends on what a person wants. Casual sex? A permanent relationship? Parenthood?
Just remember that there is a lot of propaganda out there dedicated to cooking everybody's brains, both male and female, from infancy when it comes to sex, relationships, and parenthood. Don't just attribute the fuck-ups about sex and relationships to individuals you may meet, when a society-wide cultural phenomena is at play here.

Spend the rest of my life with? Can we go to a fucking movie and be in a relationship before getting serious lol
Well YEAH... that's what I'm talking about.

I hear ya that the dating scene is a disaster though. I don't even bother. Best way to meet a woman is face to face. Just bump into her and hit it off. The internet dating crap is a farce.

I always told men I wanted to get married to get rid of them. I dumped the men who really wanted to get married.

Forum List

Back