Have an alcohol free day and enjoy better health.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Middle-aged drinkers should have alcohol-free days, health chiefs urge

Middle-aged drinkers are being urged to have alcohol-free days as part of a new drive to improve health.

People aged between 45 and 65 are more likely than any other group to consume more than the recommended 14 units a week.

Public Health England says introducing regular days off – preferably two consecutively – will improve sleep while reducing the risk of heart disease, liver problems, cancers and high blood pressure.

It sounds like good advice. I dont drink too much during the week as I am generally out early and need to be alert.

i don't drink but feck these do gooders . They oughta mind the own business Tommy .

Middle-aged drinkers are being urged to have alcohol-free days as part of a new drive to improve health.

People aged between 45 and 65 are more likely than any other group to consume more than the recommended 14 units a week.

Public Health England says introducing regular days off – preferably two consecutively – will improve sleep while reducing the risk of heart disease, liver problems, cancers and high blood pressure.

It sounds like good advice. I dont drink too much during the week as I am generally out early and need to be alert.
I find this issue to be problematic.
I sense a micro aggressive tendency in your statement.

You need to take this advice, Tammy.
Your drunk posting should be a source of embarrassment to you.

Micro?

:cool-45:

Micro?

Dog whistle

Micro?

Dog whistle

Yeah. Tommy is a bit like Pavlov's Dog.

Ting-a-ling.

Why is it problematic ? Are you a big drinker ?

No, but some people are and I feel your attitude toward drinkers is discriminatory.

No, but some people are and I feel your attitude toward drinkers is discriminatory.
How strange, I cant see that at all.

Pshaw! I always feel right as rain after my three-martini lunch.

I have never been one to rink every day but I do like the last alcohol and health advice that one or two drinks a day is good for you.

I just save them up for Friday night

Forum List

Back