Why do whites delude themselves and think non whites are obsessed with whites especially white women

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Dave2770, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,848
    That's the point...

2. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,803
    You are the ultimate manifestation of white fragility. So scared of losing your so called place you make up a story that isn't happening hoping to incite violence in order to maintain the so called racial comfort whites like you desire.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,803
    I have dated and sexed quite a few myself, I never obsessed. I have seen white women trying kill themselves over black men and white men too and men of both races obsessing over women of both races. So there is no point made by the person making that claim.

The overall statement made by the OP is based on punks like you who believe we want to be like whites. We don't. And when you tell us how we should be, it shows the psychosis you suffer from. For if we did things exactly as whites have done, you would not like it one bit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,848
    If negros were capable of doing so; they would have. But they aren't... As such they find their solace basking in the shade of the white mans achievement, content to sustain themselves with our windfall...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,803
    Because of comments said in places like this. And when I say here I mean the entire USMB forum.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. SweetSue92

SweetSue92 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,623
    I know one thing. I don't want to read one more word of your soul-destroying pernicious vitriol. And it's not because you're black. It's because you are YOU.

You rot your own soul, I don't need to read it. Ignore list--my soul will be cleaner for it.

7. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,803
    No, because when when you first got to Africa we could have just wiped whitey out but didn't. Your last sentence is pure lunacy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,784
    Tor.com Submissions Guidelines

9. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,848
    If they could have... They would have. And did when the opportunities presented themselves. Too little, to late...

10. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,803
    My soul is fine because my soul knows the truth. You can't handle the truth. So you retreat into another mode of fragiity, you will ignore the thing that causes you to lose your racial comfort. Your soul will remain unclean.

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

• Funny Funny x 1