Why Do White Republicans Keep Trying to Tell Bllacks About the Democratic Party?

Superior you say than blacks?
Whites have a history ofcriminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business.

Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

It's high time whites like you stopped lying to yourself. Or is it that you believe that you are so entitled that you are above the law.

Whites have a history ofcriminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business.

Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

It's high time whites like you stopped lying to yourself. Or is it that you believe that you are so entitled that you are above the law.
Well then apparently it is your belief that blacks make shitty criminals. And of course the jails are full of them. Do you defend blacks who are criminals because they are black? Oh I do not lie to anybody. I have lived a long life being obedient to the law. How about you check into the book where I am mentioned by the Author called There is no law like no law. Bet you would enjoy it.

Well hell, how stupid can you be. Black people have been successful business operators since white people were living in caves.

You need to get an education about the history of planet earth and then get back to us.
I said they excell as drug kingpins but he told me whites are better and you reverse what he told to me.

Sorry dude, blacks in Africa sold them.

Read a book, Simp.
This illustration captures how Africans Blacks turned on their own for profit. An inconvenient truth, but truth nonetheless......

BlackSlaves.jpeg

Well then apparently it is your belief that blacks make shitty criminals. And of course the jails are full of them. Do you defend blacks who are criminals because they are black? Oh I do not lie to anybody. I have lived a long life being obedient to the law. How about you check into the book where I am mentioned by the Author called There is no law like no law. Bet you would enjoy it.
You support a man with 91 felony counts for president. You are here trying to downplay and makes excuses for white crime. And you talk about jails being full of blacks as if racism doesn't exist in law enforcement.

There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

Well hell, how stupid can you be. Black people have been successful business operators since white people were living in caves.

You need to get an education about the history of planet earth and then get back to us.
When were white people living in caves?

Gotta link to your data?

I said they excell as drug kingpins but he told me whites are better and you reverse what he told to me.
No, she didn't. She is referring to legal business.

Forum List

Back