Why do We Keep Seeing These Connections with Republican?

Anti-government extremists? Yet they miss ANTIFA and BLM and their years long wars against the government. Pathetic.
Because that didn't happen.

1657942624815.png

When I say these things it is because these things are happening.

Last edited:
Because that didn't happen.
You should check out this new thing called the internet. If you type in BLM ANTIFA riot, like magic you will see thousands of results accompanied by pictures and videos. It's pretty amazing stuff. On second thought, don't bother, wouldn't want interrupt whatever fantasies you cling to.

You should check out this new thing called the internet. If you type in BLM ANTIFA riot, like magic you will see thousands of results accompanied by pictures and videos. It's pretty amazing stuff. On second thought, don't bother, wouldn't want interrupt whatever fantasies you cling to.

I'm on the internet. And so is right wing disinformation.

Like I said, that did not happen.

But this did and this is the thread topic.

And once again,

View attachment 670724

The Connection Between Mastriano and Gab​

The website states, “Welcome to Gab.com. A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.”

It has become a favorite of conservatives, the alt-right and some extremists and has been criticized for hosting hate-filled, violent speech.

One of its more prolific users – Robert Bowers – regularly posted neo-Nazi propaganda and calls for violence against Jews, whom he called the “children of Satan.”

In October 2018, Bowers followed through, killing 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill.

Since then, Gab’s founder – Andrew Torba – has doubled down on his rhetoric. “We’re building a parallel Christian society because we are fed up and done with the Judeo-Bolshevik one,” he tweeted last year, using a term popularized by the Nazi Party in the 1930s. In February, Torba was a featured speaker at a white supremacist conference in Florida, where he used “great replacement” rhetoric.

So why is Torba receiving a $5,000 donation from Doug Mastriano for “campaign consulting”?

k97mx.jpg

I'm on the internet. And so is right wing disinformation.

Like I said, that did not happen.

But this did and this is the thread topic.

Seriously? Some state legislator? Do you really want to go tit for tat on those metrics? That you must reach so low on the political ladder is rather telling. That is state issue, for people in those districts. Not something that can be extrapolated if you expect any credibility.

You in Kansas eh?

That Kobach is like a pest that you can't get rid of. So sorry.
Yeah. His high school was in our league. He keeps running for office. He was elected once. He almost became governor. Had Brownback not been such a failure Kobach might be governor right now.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Seriously? Some state legislator? Do you really want to go tit for tat on those metrics? That you must reach so low on the political ladder is rather telling. That is state issue, for people in those districts. Not something that can be extrapolated if you expect any credibility.
When trump organized an attempted coup with the help of white supremacists, I don't have to say anything else. You have no credibility and you most certainly don't determine mine. And fuck states rights. The national republican party supports white supremacist candidates. The RNC spends money on state races.

Omg gab
free speech supporting christians
egaddds ....pfttttt

Who cares !

Vote for anyone who isn't establishment and for the former USA first ....if yer gonna go out ....go out driving the establishment and thier useful idiots u p a wall
Local, state ,fed

I mean Does anyone care that mtg gazpacho thinks a space laser took out a Cali trailer park and carved a path up a mountain .....it's frigging clown world anyway ...eh

sijsjsjssjsjsjjsjsjs.gif

When trump organized an attempted coup with the help of white supremacists, I don't have to say anything else. You have no credibility and you most certainly don't determine mine. And fuck states rights. The national republican party supports white supremacist candidates. The RNC spends money on state races.
Back to fantasy land. So sad. When you want to back to reality I may respond.

It's not a radical theory. With Biden's open borders and midnight flights to the heartland It's a reality.
There are no open borders and why are whites the only ones with this concern? Your ancestors replaced the original nations in this country, so just stfu if karma occurs here.

And once again,

View attachment 670724

The Connection Between Mastriano and Gab​

The website states, “Welcome to Gab.com. A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.”

It has become a favorite of conservatives, the alt-right and some extremists and has been criticized for hosting hate-filled, violent speech.

One of its more prolific users – Robert Bowers – regularly posted neo-Nazi propaganda and calls for violence against Jews, whom he called the “children of Satan.”

In October 2018, Bowers followed through, killing 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill.

Since then, Gab’s founder – Andrew Torba – has doubled down on his rhetoric. “We’re building a parallel Christian society because we are fed up and done with the Judeo-Bolshevik one,” he tweeted last year, using a term popularized by the Nazi Party in the 1930s. In February, Torba was a featured speaker at a white supremacist conference in Florida, where he used “great replacement” rhetoric.

So why is Torba receiving a $5,000 donation from Doug Mastriano for “campaign consulting”?

Conservativism is fundamentally authoritarian, illiberal, and anti-democratic.

Conservativism fears diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

Consequently, conservativism seeks to compel conformity and silence dissent through force of law.

This is why neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other manifestations of fascism occupy the ranks of conservatives.

NO ONE with that belief should be allowed to run for public office, much less be vote to run a state.
Rightwing neo-fascism is a serious problem, but white supremacists should be allowed to run for public office, but not allowed to hold public office through the will of the people at the ballot box.

And when they do run for office, they should be exposed and denounced as the racists and bigots they are.

The problem is that blind partisan Republicans will vote for white supremacists for no other reason than they’re Republicans, accepting that Republican’s racism, bigotry, and hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There are no open borders and why are whites the only ones with this concern? Your ancestors replaced the original nations in this country, so just stfu if karma occurs here.
Your ancestors sold your people yet you still only complain about one side of the transaction. So STFU about slavery and things nobody alive did to you and yours.

Forum List

Back