Why do We Keep Seeing These Connections with Republican?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
And once again,

1657933366178.png

The Connection Between Mastriano and Gab​

The website states, “Welcome to Gab.com. A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.”

It has become a favorite of conservatives, the alt-right and some extremists and has been criticized for hosting hate-filled, violent speech.

One of its more prolific users – Robert Bowers – regularly posted neo-Nazi propaganda and calls for violence against Jews, whom he called the “children of Satan.”

In October 2018, Bowers followed through, killing 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill.

Since then, Gab’s founder – Andrew Torba – has doubled down on his rhetoric. “We’re building a parallel Christian society because we are fed up and done with the Judeo-Bolshevik one,” he tweeted last year, using a term popularized by the Nazi Party in the 1930s. In February, Torba was a featured speaker at a white supremacist conference in Florida, where he used “great replacement” rhetoric.

So why is Torba receiving a $5,000 donation from Doug Mastriano for “campaign consulting”?

White supremacists are running for office in the republican party and they support republican candidates. Links posted from other supremacists about things they claim democrats have done are irrelevant to this discussion.

White supremacists are running for office in the republican party and they support republican candidates. Links posted from other supremacists about things they claim democrats have done are irrelevant to this discussion.
Are they? Sounds like a claim you didn't back up. Supremacists, who are citizens, of all ilks are still voters. Black politicians court racist BLM, Hispanics don't shy away from La Raza, that doesn't mean the candidate is racist or supremacist.

And once again,

View attachment 670724

The Connection Between Mastriano and Gab​

The website states, “Welcome to Gab.com. A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.”

It has become a favorite of conservatives, the alt-right and some extremists and has been criticized for hosting hate-filled, violent speech.

One of its more prolific users – Robert Bowers – regularly posted neo-Nazi propaganda and calls for violence against Jews, whom he called the “children of Satan.”

In October 2018, Bowers followed through, killing 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill.

Since then, Gab’s founder – Andrew Torba – has doubled down on his rhetoric. “We’re building a parallel Christian society because we are fed up and done with the Judeo-Bolshevik one,” he tweeted last year, using a term popularized by the Nazi Party in the 1930s. In February, Torba was a featured speaker at a white supremacist conference in Florida, where he used “great replacement” rhetoric.

So why is Torba receiving a $5,000 donation from Doug Mastriano for “campaign consulting”?

Upstanding citizens, right?

I never heard of gab.com until you told me about it. It seems to be just another version of Facebook but with mainly political posts.

There is a hilarious video close to the top featuring AOC on one side saying "look at that big ass, look at that big juicy booty," while on the other side a woman in a thong shakes hers.

AOC-BA.png

Thanks, OP!

I just joined gab.com!

Last edited:
I never heard of gab.com until you told me about it. It seems to be just another version of Facebook but with mainly political posts.

There is a hilarious video close to the top featuring AOC on one side saying "look at that big ass, look at that big juicy booty," while on the other side a woman in a thong shakes hers.

View attachment 670735
Is that considered a nice deflection? Are you a fan of that nut Mastriano? Uh, never mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Apparently, the citizens of PA had heard of it and the point here is that we have seen white supremacists running for political office as republicans for the last several elections.

Apparently, the citizens of PA had heard of it and the point here is that we have seen white supremacists running for political office as republicans for the last several elections.
Well, in your eyes every white person who isn't a white guilt monkey is a supremacist. Can't take folks like you seriously.

Is that considered a nice deflection? Are you a fan of that nut Mastriano? Uh, never mind.
Who's Mastriano?

I didn't see any white supremacy on the gab.com. I did see repeated references to free speech, which I guess the OP thinks means white supremacy.

Are they? Sounds like a claim you didn't back up. Supremacists, who are citizens, of all ilks are still voters. Black politicians court racist BLM, Hispanics don't shy away from La Raza, that doesn't mean the candidate is racist or supremacist.
There are no black candidates running for office who can be classified as whatever you think black supremacy is. BLM is not racist, and what you call black racism isn't even racism in the first place. La Raza is no equivalent to white supremacy. My claim is supported by the OP. And the presence of people like Gosar, Taylor Green, Bobert, Gohlmert and a few others is evidence. In my state we have Kris Kobach at the minimum.

Let's stop lying and understand that we know what kind of people run the current republican party.

Who's Mastriano?

I didn't see any white supremacy on the gab.com. I did see repeated references to free speech, which I guess the OP thinks means white supremacy.
No free speech doesn't mean white supremacy. White supremacy speech does.

Hmmm I dont know man. Last time I looked, I saw this wasnt a class room and you're not the home room teacher. Though it could be there's a reason you want to tell people whats relevant to talk about and not to talk about, but this is a public message board and if people think there is some parellel, they will probably post it.

This is first time I've heard of maistrano and have no idea if he's a white supremacist. I dont want racists in the Republican party, but if some do choose to run, then what does that mean? I or others should never vote for conservative values?
We cant control who chooses to run just as much as, you cant control what nut cases may choose to run on the Democrat ticket.

Forum List

Back