Why do universities have people like this teaching anything?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
There is a distinct difference between non violent protest and peaceful protest. With the volatility in today's world some legislators desire to go fascist on the people because of criminal protestors. Giving government powers never intended by the forefathers over and above a peaceful self protecting people is a prelude to what will come of the country unless 'we the people' of all stripes stand together to keep it from happening.

Vandalism is illegal so why would a university keep a hateful professor in its staff that is promoting it, radical anarchy and violence?

Amin Husain has publicly endorsed militant violence and claims to have thrown "rocks, Molotov cocktails and the like" during the first Intifada. Husain has claimed credit for masterminding illegal “interventions" at the Guggenheim Museum and the Manhattan Bridge in New York.

Husain is an adjunct professor at the Pratt Institute (Pratt), New York University (NYU) and the The New School for Social Research (New School). Husain also teaches at New York University’s (NYU) Gallatin School of Individualized Study in the Media Culture and Communication Department — and has taught at the New School’s Media Studies Department. more Link

https://canarymission.org/professor/Amin_Husain

Amin bragging about throwing molotave cocktails. Canary Mission on Twitter

I have searched but I have not found anywhere saying he is a United States citizen. If he wasn't born here he needs to be charged and removed from the country for inciting violence.

January 2020 vandal activity in New York subways he is promoting and encouraging.
https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/nyu-p...chist-group-that-attacked-subways-last-month/

" Always A Possibility It Could Be Genetic "

* Typical Mind Set Of An Idiot Sheep Of Fictional Ishmaelism *

The farcical farsi are a humiliated and pathetic peoples , former persians who surrendered their cultural identity and were ridiculed with a title denoting their pathetic condition " i ran , as in away like little girls " at the hand of arabs who turned them into their errand boy punks .

Forum List

Back