Why do they do this?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Was watching the news and there is one of the Fox morons standing g in the flood water from Matthew. Now, I had an opportunity to go to New Orleans for my job right after Katrina. The water had JUST gone down and the feds loudly warned us NOT TO COME IN CONTACT with the water in anyway or any form, yet here are all these reporters standing in the left over flood waters. This time, the dumbass isn't even waring waders, he is just standing in that nasty water. Gross.

My guess is they are looking for a reason to sue the people in charge of their job so that they do not have to work again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My guess is they are looking for a reason to sue the people in charge of their job so that they do not have to work again.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Man I just don't get it. I even remember after Katrina we had done all out locates so we were just leaning on our trucks. We were watching a local TV guy do his thing in knee deep water that had this dark brown crust on top that I assumed was crap. Turns in out it was actually gunk from about 4 rotting cows. The smell was horrible.

^^^ To me, if it can be done, the reporters that do this kind of filming should be standing on top of a car if that is possible...unless they stand in the water to let it be known how deep it really is where they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I could be wrong, but when Nashville was hit back in 2010, certain areas were hit with floods as deep as 12 feet.

Forum List

Back