Why do some whites tell Blacks we should be like this? pt. 2

he speaks the truth--OF COURSE you don't like that--it hurts
blacks 13% of the population..whites about 65%
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders - 500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

etc to infinity

Last edited:
Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

I hold great disdain for opinions such as Sowells and I regard the elevation of blacks like him into thought leadership as having been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Here is a man who ignored conditions blacks faced at Cornell that led to black students eventually taking over Willard Straight Hall. Furthermore his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis.

At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. Beginning with the next paragraph are hate crime statistics from 2015.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”

Based on this data, how can a black person make such an irresponsible and dangerous comment like the one Sowell made? There is a very long history of violence perpetrated against blacks by whites throughout US history. Most of it came from whites feeling threatened. Now we have a black man stoking and validating in their minds those same fears.

And yet, to many whites in this forum Sowell is brilliant and a person blacks should think like.

I’m not at all surprised that you disagree with Sowell. He’s really really smart.

No, he isn't. But I am not surprised a white like you would love Sowell.
thats racist,,,

Nah.

IM2 is the most angry racist SOB on this entire forum. If you change black to white, and white to black in any of his post, you will see what a racist asshole he is.

Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

I hold great disdain for opinions such as Sowells and I regard the elevation of blacks like him into thought leadership as having been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Here is a man who ignored conditions blacks faced at Cornell that led to black students eventually taking over Willard Straight Hall. Furthermore his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis.

At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. Beginning with the next paragraph are hate crime statistics from 2015.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”

Based on this data, how can a black person make such an irresponsible and dangerous comment like the one Sowell made? There is a very long history of violence perpetrated against blacks by whites throughout US history. Most of it came from whites feeling threatened. Now we have a black man stoking and validating in their minds those same fears.

And yet, to many whites in this forum Sowell is brilliant and a person blacks should think like.
tl;dr. Just another totally racist troll thread by the lead racist hateful race-baiter who will maintain the absolute factuality of everything he claims while dismissing any opposing view as unqualified racism, hence rendering any participation moot. The man lives in a fantasy world that while he defends his right not be called certain words in public, exercises his racial hypocrisy by effectively doing so to whites behind the safety and comfort of a keyboard.

THREAD RATING:

One watermelon.
View attachment 278090

Another crybaby thread from a butthurt white racist who can't face the truth.
Sorry, but bigoted opinions like yours do not count. And it isn't racism to tell you the truth, sorry the truth hurts.

OTOH you say going up to a black person and calling them the N word will get you a punch in the face, yet you come here everyday and effectively do the same thing.

Why would a black punch you in the face? Because they find the word (coming from whites) very offensive, hateful and hurtful, yet you see no problem with coming here saying the most hurtful, hateful and offensive things to whites, but do so from the cowardly safety of your keyboard.

Bottom line: News flash for ya, Drumstick, I really have no issue with blacks at all, get along with them just fine, that is, the ones who likewise treat me equally. I've never done a damn thing against anyone because of the pigment of their skin, my parents were very good people, a Navy photographer and a housewife and THEIR parents were simple store owners, shoe makers and the like that came here from Europe probably in the 1890s I would guess.

Long long after the Civil War was over and they never owned any slaves or did anything to hurt any black people I know of either.

So take your opinion that I owe an entire race of people reparations for something I had absolutely nothing to do with to a bunch of people who've suffered exactly nothing of it and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. You've proved nothing and done nothing but offend a great many people here who have done you no wrong, many of which might have even been your friend or taken your matters better and with an open mind had you had the grace and intelligence to present them with even a bit of tact and sensitivity. While Black people today move forward with every opportunity to pursue any autonomy they choose, drooling hateful idiots like you do nothing but inflame racial division and hold them back, all the worse as you are even too much a coward to even face your critics in the basement even in your own threads you start there.

Sorry if the truth hurts, Mombasa, but that is the bed you've made for yourself here.

slice-of-ripe-watermelon-cartoon-vector-19048946.jpg
IM2 Stat.jpg

Last edited:
OP can you give me an opinion on black nationalism as outlined by Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammed? To me it doesnt sound anti-white really but more anti-Imperialist, they want to decolonise and to take their fate into their own Hands. Self-determination, they want only what whites have. Black Nationalism

Hi, IM2.

When considering the fact not all black American citizens think alike, shouldn't your title read, "Why do some whites tell [SOME] Blacks we should be like this? pt. 2"

Denounce PRO BLACK HATERZ.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back