Why Do Some People Post . . . .

I usually am in stealth... mainly because i keep my wireless laptop with me and on while I am doing other house work and don't feel like signing in and out of the site, every time I leave my computer to do something...don't want others to think I am still on site, when i am really dusting my baseboards. :D

I usually am in stealth... mainly because i keep my wireless laptop with me and on while I am doing other house work and don't feel like signing in and out of the site, every time I leave my computer to do something...don't want others to think I am still on site, when i am really dusting my baseboards. :D

:razz: Like Yahoo Messenger perhaps we need status messages.

Care4all:
away-dusting baseboards.

. . . . . in stealth mode? Just curious.

I do for one main reason, since becoming a mod I started getting PMs of people asking questions and help when I was not actually at my computer but forgot to close my browser ... which then made it look like I was still online for some time after. ;) I don't mind the PMs ... just if it's something that needs immediate attention I don't want them thinking I am actually still on.

I suspect many post in stealth mode because they post in the buff. Just a theory of mine.:eusa_whistle:

:tongue:

Sounds like more like a fantasy of yours. ;) Of course if you knew me it would be more like a nightmare, but you get the idea.

Immie

lol You are low balling my fantasies. :eusa_angel: I keep my fantasizing on the firefighter message boards.:lol:

Don't worry, you won't find me there and you won't find me on one of their calendars either and for that you should be thankful.

Immie

:razz: Like Yahoo Messenger perhaps we need status messages.

Care4all:
away-dusting baseboards.

I like that! not a bad idea at all!!! :lol:

I've never posted in stealth mode. Even if I leave my browser on while I go do some class work or whatever, doesn't make a difference.

I assume people just like their privacy.

When I was a child it was my hope to grow up and be a lurker. Sadly, I got busy with other things and never realized my dream. This is as close as I can get...never take your eye off your dreams and let life interfere.

*sob*

When I was a child it was my hope to grow up and be a lurker. Sadly, I got busy with other things and never realized my dream. This is as close as I can get...never take your eye off your dreams and let life interfere.

*sob*

Life is just a candle, and a dream must give it flame. - Neil Peart

*sob*

Lurking, yer doin' it right. lol

lurker.jpg

I post to inform the ignorant masses. Most of you people are uneducated semi-literate morons living in Trailer Parks eating McD's hamburgers.

Last edited:
I post in attempt to inform the ignorant masses. Most of you people are uneducated semi-lierate morons living in Trailer Parks eating McD's hamburgers.
Do literacy skills include spelling? Grammatical correctness?

If they do, you are one illiterate fuckstick.

Last edited:
I post in attempt to inform the ignorant masses. Most of you people are uneducated semi-lierate morons living in Trailer Parks eating McD's hamburgers.

The question wasn't 'why do people post', it was 'why do some people post in stealth mode'. How is that hard?

The question wasn't 'why do people post', it was 'why do some people post in stealth mode'. How is that hard?

It's Yukon. Do you really need to ask? He's not from here...:cool:

OMG. My powers of observation are SO non-existent. I never noticed the dots were different colors. This is worse than my supposed tunnel vision while driving.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back