Why do so many want Zimmerman to be identified as Hispanic ONLY?

There are witnesses who seen Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him before he fired the shot. I know this does not fit the left wing narrative of hate crime, but everyone on the left jumped right out there and acted like the asses they are without even knowing the facts, the president included "But we expected as much from him".
That being said, so how about that unemployment rate and gas prices?

Here's the AWFUL truth of this matter and I dare you to deny it. If the shooter of Trayvon Martin had been black we wouldn't be having this conversation. You people are out to get the white guy who just turns out to not be white,, although the NYT wants badly to call him a "white hispanic." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

a hypothetical situation is not a fact. He is white AND hispanic. Funny how you keep proving the OP

If a black man had shot Martin we would not be having this conversation. which proves you are a racist does it not? or at best a hypocrite.. kerry on.

If Martin had shot Zimmerman, Martin would still be in jail.

Then say they dont care about race

Look at a picture of zimmerman. Does he look white or hispanic?

Take a look at a picture of Barack Obama. Does he look white or black.

If I met zimmerman on the street I would assume he was hipsanic just as if I met obama on the street I would assume he was black.

People are making a big deal because there are elements of our society that are trying to turn this into a white vs black thing in a dishonest way.

Then say they dont care about race

Look at a picture of zimmerman. Does he look white or hispanic?

Take a look at a picture of Barack Obama. Does he look white or black.

If I met zimmerman on the street I would assume he was hipsanic just as if I met obama on the street I would assume he was black.

People are making a big deal because there are elements of our society that are trying to turn this into a white vs black thing in a dishonest way.

This Government and Media have been doing all they can to get us into battle.
Marshall law would be an easy task for them if we did that.
They're all scum.

:cuckoo:

Maybe the goal is to offset the lying agenda-driven libs who wish to claim that he's white (only).

Like our President, he is not "white" just because he had a parent who is white.

Zimmerman is not "white" any more than he is "Hispanic" (or "Latino") nor any more than the President is "black."

Zimmerman is white and Hispanic (or "Latino"). Big deal. The person he shot, the kid who died, was black.

Do any of you race-baiting lib nitwits really think that the kid got shot just because he was "black?"

Zimmerman: Fucking Coons

it has not been proven that he said that, you're just running with the hysteria.

All you have to do is listen to it for proof, dont believe your lying ears?

Last edited:
Maybe some people want to identify Zimmerman as Hispanic only, for the same reason you lefties want to identify Obama AS BLACK only..

good grief,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back