Why do so many want Zimmerman to be identified as Hispanic ONLY?

Then say they dont care about race

Here's the AWFUL truth of this matter and I dare you to deny it. If the shooter of Trayvon Martin had been black we wouldn't be having this conversation. You people are out to get the white guy who just turns out to not be white,, although the NYT wants badly to call him a "white hispanic." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Asking for accuracy is not and never will be a tough question to ask.

It does make those of lower moral character squirm a bit when they are trying to paint a different picture, Like you for example.

Fact is that he is hispanic and white. Why do you want him to only be hispanic?

nope, he's hispanic and brown, why do you so desperately need him to be white?

There are only 5 times since 1855 that the NY Times used the term "white hispanic"...now it's "totally normal".

This is Duke Lacrosse all over again.....rush rush rush to judgement.

The Poverty Pimps and race hustlers are loving it!!

You ever had to fill out a survey or something and noticed the two boxes that say "White-not hispanic, Hispanic-not white" or something to that effect?

Which do you think he'd mark? He can't mark White nh, because he is Hispanic. His only choice could be Hispanic-NW.

They do have bi-racial but Hispanic isn't a race.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes he is half Latino, not half Hispanic. I'm just pointing out something that needs fixing. You know who came up with the labeling of "Hispanic"? It was the Nixon administration. Prior to that Latinos were almost universally called Spanish.

Why do the MSM want him to only be described as white? I will tell you why, because it fits the race narrative. Now I will tell you why we would like him to also be described as hispanic...because he is. Let me guess, those on the left dont see a hispanic name, so it is alot easier to reach the racism narrative to call the guy white? What if his last name was sanchez, would that matter? If it was sanchez this story would never of made it out of florida and nobody would be paying any attention at all to it.

Last edited:

:cuckoo:

Maybe the goal is to offset the lying agenda-driven libs who wish to claim that he's white (only).

Like our President, he is not "white" just because he had a parent who is white.

Zimmerman is not "white" any more than he is "Hispanic" (or "Latino") nor any more than the President is "black."

Zimmerman is white and Hispanic (or "Latino"). Big deal. The person he shot, the kid who died, was black.

Do any of you race-baiting lib nitwits really think that the kid got shot just because he was "black?"

Last edited:

Here's the AWFUL truth of this matter and I dare you to deny it. If the shooter of Trayvon Martin had been black we wouldn't be having this conversation. You people are out to get the white guy who just turns out to not be white,, although the NYT wants badly to call him a "white hispanic." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

a hypothetical situation is not a fact. He is white AND hispanic. Funny how you keep proving the OP

Maybe the goal is to offset the lying agenda-driven libs who wish to claim that he's white (only).

Like our President, he is not "white" just because he had a parent who is white.

Zimmerman is not "white" any more than he is "Hispanic" (or "Latino") nor any more than the President is "black."

Zimmerman is white and Hispanic (or "Latino"). Big deal. The person he shot, the kid who died, was black.

Do any of you race-baiting lib nitwits really think that the kid got shot just because he was "black?"

Zimmerman: Fucking Coons

a hypothetical situation is not a fact. He is white AND hispanic. Funny how you keep proving the OP

If a black man had shot Martin we would not be having this conversation. which proves you are a racist does it not? or at best a hypocrite.. kerry on.

Zimmerman: Fucking Coons

it has not been proven that he said that, you're just running with the hysteria.

Ahhhh, the mysterious and ever present 'they'. Who exactly are 'they'?

I found out who "They" are. As pictured.
strawman.jpg

Forum List

Back