Why do people watch Fox News?

Olberman has been outpolling O'Reilly.

Chris Matthews is just a jerk who is rude and never shuts up or lets anyone answer his inane questions.

Well you just have to look at some of the posters on this forum to see why they reach such depths...they are appealing to a seriously uneducated and untravelled base of people.

You mean such as yourself Mr. Collins? How's the Banking business by the way? For such a staunch supporter of the Free Market system, I'm sure you must be overyjoyed at the recent turn of events on the world stage? Do you really want to turn this into a forum of your anti-american trash? The facts are Mr. Collins we have several networks here in the United States and some if not all are highly partisan for one side or the other, I submit if you were not so blind in your anit-american hatred or is it something else? you might understand that.

This is true. I used to watch Fox news when it first aired. It seemed the dug a little deeper into the story than other news organizations. and their bias wasn't so obvious in the beginning

it's too bad Fox stopped doing that.

THe way they remain different is that they are open about their bias. You don't have little jerks like Anderson Cooper running around claiming to be neutral, when anyone with half a brain can see the bias dripping off him.

But no, it's not as good as it used to be. Though I don't get it at all now. I'm forced to watch CNN, day in, day out. It can be pretty nauseating.

Though I've found I appreciate Larry King a lot more now that I'm forced to watch him.

Fox is not news it's commentary.

Thank goodness MSNBC has decided to counter them.

Rachel Maddow is the best!

Olberman has been outpolling O'Reilly.

Chris Matthews is just a jerk who is rude and never shuts up or lets anyone answer his inane questions.

Heres something I thought you might be interested in ray.

After the VP debate gave FNC its highest viewership ever, CNN was the top-rated cable news network for last night's presidential debate.

CNN averaged 9,228,000 Total Viewers, compared to 8,770,000 for FNC and 3,768,000 for MSNBC.

For the post-debate analysis, FNC just edged out CNN, with 7,640,000 compared to CNN's 7,630,000. MSNBC had 3,900,000.

As for the broadcasters, we hear ABC won big with 13.2 million Total Viewers — even more than their take from the VP debate. We'll have more info. shortly.

mediabistro.com: TVNewser

If you take a look at the ratings , Bill O consistantly outdraws Olbermann and Maddow is not doing much better. Perhaps it is a reason why MSNBC is the number 3 network on cable and non existant in the network ratings. It is a consistant money loser for G.E. and divisions of the entertainment divisions have been rumored to be in negotions with non other than Rupert Murdoch to be sold off according to the WSJ.

do you rachel chris and keith as news casters or commentators....

oreilly hanity and colms are all commentators.....

I'll repeat. You're an idiot.
The reason Fox is great is because they identify their commentators, and they state what their bias is.

Instead of pretending they don't have any, then altering and burying the news to fit their master plan.

The reason Fox is great is because they identify their commentators, and they state what their bias is.

Instead of pretending they don't have any, then altering and burying the news to fit their master plan.

They state what their bias is?

So "fair and balanced" means Republican bias?

How does that work exactly?

Fox and MSNBC are right and left.

Everyone knows that.

No one is pretending anymore.

Fox News is biased, MSNBC isn't, got it, thanks......:eusa_whistle:

I said just the opposite.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

Thank goodness MSNBC is on the left, to counter Fox on the right.

And Rachel Maddow still rocks!

Why do people Watch Fox News

This is a serious question.

Because they love Bush and the GOP.

mccain_bush-hug.jpg

I know who buries news, and it isn't Fox.

Fox anchors receive emails every day giving them their talking points.

Check out the documentary, "OutFoxed."

They interview former Fox employees who tell exactly how it works.

I'm a conservative and I hate Fox News.

They do not talk about the news. They are completely focused on tabloid journalism. God forbid a white girl with pretty teeth goes missing or some pervert disappears with an extremely photogenic child, a celebrity acts a fool, or Oprah's momma steals something. Oh, and if OJ gets arrested again, you might as well resign yourself.

CNN is biased, unreliable and blatantly shilling for Obama, but at least when I tune in they are talking about the election or the market or other actual NEWS events.

Best I can figure is that people watch Fox not for their supposed right wing biased. (I think they do try to be fair and balanced, but what good is fair and balanced when you are talking about Lindsey Lohan 24/7?) They watch because they like foolish, lazy journalism that doesn't inform or enlighten.

Fox anchors receive emails every day giving them their talking points.

Check out the documentary, "OutFoxed."

They interview former Fox employees who tell exactly how it works.

oh neat, Michael Moore is making a movie about that in 2009 .......

oh neat, Michael Moore is making a movie about that in 2009 .......

OutFoxed is a documentary that was made years ago.

I have never seen anything by Michael Moore except a few clips of "Roger and Me."

Forum List

Back