Why do people hate Fox news?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
I have pointed out this ground for the hatred...
  • Because it isn't actually news, it's mostly comment
  • Because it's extremely right wing but doesn't admit it; it claims to be impartial
  • Because they constantly use phrases like "people are saying [something right wing]" but people aren't actually saying that. Fox news/the Murdoch media empire are saying that. If people were actually saying that you could just quote the person or play of clip of them saying it.
Maybe you have noticed anything else? Do YOU hate fox news?
foxshines.jpg

• Because they constantly use phrases like "people are saying [something right wing]" but peoplearen't actually saying that. Fox news/the Murdoch media empire are saying that. If people were actually saying that you could just quote the person or play of clip of them saying it.
Murdoch is a straight up piece of shit.

I actually watch FNC...I simply hate others that watch it because they are too stupid to discern fact from opinion. FNC is not for stupid people...but stupid people watch it and think it makes them smart. Sort of like a retard who carries around a book to look smart, but they can't understand what the fucking book is about.

Fox news out draws EVERYBODY. The ratings KING so live with it.
Children's News Network on the other hand is BEGGING for viewers.
Guess there is not enough brain damaged liberals to watch OR their to high or drunk. Maybe just out looting.

Guess there is not enough brain damaged liberals to watch OR their to high or drunk. Maybe just out looting.
Maybe they are taking an English class to learn the difference between 'their', 'they're', and 'there' as well as 'two', 'to' and, 'too'. :lol: I thought you were a professional flame writer.

BTW...ratings don't mean much when it comes to the quality of news...but then again, you are one of those lemmings who don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

(If you haven't realized, I think you are a pathetic idiot. Please put me on ignore).

The only ones who hate Fox News are the blood sucking parasitic liberals and I can tell you why they hate them. Fox is the only network that doesn't regurgitate the propaganda from the communists on the left.

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.
Link?

I love to watch an Obama speech and turn directly to the Fox news channel to watch them twist it all around into something that is not at all what he said.
Anyway it is entertaining~ :cuckoo:

The only ones who hate Fox News are the blood sucking parasitic liberals and I can tell you why they hate them. Fox is the only network that doesn't regurgitate the propaganda from the communists on the left.
:lol: FNC is the biggest propaganda network of them all. just because they are good at it doesn't make them any better...they are the same as MSNBC...just with a different point of view.

I love to watch an Obama speech and turn directly to the Fox news channel to watch them twist it all around into something that is not at all what he said.
Anyway it is entertaining~ :cuckoo:
It's funny...a lot of times, they won't even comment on an event until they have their narrative down...then they push it big time.

:lol: FNC is the biggest propaganda network of them all. just because they are good at it doesn't make them any better...they are the same as MSNBC...just with a different point of view.
No they're not. Fox has opposing viewpoints, MSNBC is a bashfest and nothing more.

"... But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda."

Only those who understood Russian.

Anyone who really understands English understands Fox and others. "Propaganda all is phony," as a poet once said.

The FOX propaganda has successfully propagandized you into believing that nonsense. They win the ratings competition against "cable news networks'. That means the get the highest ratings amongst net networks that only broadcast via cable. They however get beat by huge numbers of viewers when they are included in polls that include "broadcast news networks". NBC, ABC and CBS all beat FOX. There is no comparison to FOX's best rated news oriented entertainment news of 2 or 3 million viewers and NBC's high of 10 million or even CBS's 6 million. Most people who view TV news regularly watch local broadcast news.

I never have understood the Fox angst from folks on the left. Fox's cable news dominance is indisputable. In total audience they beat CNN and MSNBC combined and also creams them both in the improtant 25-54 demo, and both categories continue to grow.

Meanwhile, the viewing audiences of the big three broadcast networks' nightly news shows each dwarf that of Fox. Too lazy to look it up now but as I recall each of them have audiences around 5-6 million viewers nightly, a combined audience of 15-18 or more millions vs. 3 million, on a good night, for cable's top-rated O'Reilly on Fox. A drop in the bucket compared to the big three, CNN, and MSNBC combined. Ah, but Fox refuses to join them in carrying the water of liberalism and it drives the left nuts is all I can figure.

I have pointed out this ground for the hatred...
  • Because it isn't actually news, it's mostly comment
  • Because it's extremely right wing but doesn't admit it; it claims to be impartial
  • Because they constantly use phrases like "people are saying [something right wing]" but people aren't actually saying that. Fox news/the Murdoch media empire are saying that. If people were actually saying that you could just quote the person or play of clip of them saying it.
Maybe you have noticed anything else? Do YOU hate fox news?
foxshines.jpg

Provoking hate is a tool used by amoral people. If you "hate" someone or something you have a serious problem.

They hate 'em 'cause they ain't 'em!

In regards to the OP's second reason:

SNIP:

Interestingly, while Fox News is the go-to channel for conservatives, about 37 percent of its audience holds "mixed" views, according to a 2014 Pew study, while 14 percent are "liberal" and 4 percent are "consistently liberal." But Ailes [Roger] doesn't appear to be all that interested in bringing more of these people to his network. "I don't give a rat's ass," he says, breaking out his favorite rodent reference. "My job is to cover the news and do it accurately and fair. And we do. And voila! We have the largest number of independents watching television of any channel. Why is that? Not because we suck around and try to talk these people into watching our programming. We do programming that appeals to them, and so they tune to us. That's how you get them. You can't be chasing these little balkanized groups of people around. It's just nuts. Do your programming. It should be American. We're Americans. It's a culture. We should defend that culture, and we should reinforce that culture."

:thup: You go, you marketing genius.

more: The Introspective Roger Ailes Fox News Chief on Hillary Clinton Ted Cruz Brian Williams Future I d Put Him Back and His Own - Hollywood Reporter

They hate 'em 'cause they ain't 'em!

In regards to the OP's second reason:

SNIP:

Interestingly, while Fox News is the go-to channel for conservatives, about 37 percent of its audience holds "mixed" views, according to a 2014 Pew study, while 14 percent are "liberal" and 4 percent are "consistently liberal." But Ailes [Roger] doesn't appear to be all that interested in bringing more of these people to his network. "I don't give a rat's ass," he says, breaking out his favorite rodent reference. "My job is to cover the news and do it accurately and fair. And we do. And voila! We have the largest number of independents watching television of any channel. Why is that? Not because we suck around and try to talk these people into watching our programming. We do programming that appeals to them, and so they tune to us. That's how you get them. You can't be chasing these little balkanized groups of people around. It's just nuts. Do your programming. It should be American. We're Americans. It's a culture. We should defend that culture, and we should reinforce that culture."

:thup: You go, you marketing genius.

more: The Introspective Roger Ailes Fox News Chief on Hillary Clinton Ted Cruz Brian Williams Future I d Put Him Back and His Own - Hollywood Reporter
Is there a difference between a marketing genius and a propaganda genius?

Forum List

Back