Why do people argue.....

Minds change on here but it is a rarity. Honesty is a rarity. Sad.
Hmmm honesty.... How can you tell if someone is not honest...is this different than being a liar?
I meant like in "debates" on here. You can show them 100% evidence they are wrong and they deflect, project, lie whatever. Admitting you were wrong and learning is so much better than being a dishonest asswipe.
Then they argue because they don't want to lose, or, don't know how to win a debate....

...instead of just share and exchange ideas calmly?
Because some ideas are good, and some ideas are bad. It's hard to have a peaceful exchange of ideas when one side is constantly working to forcefully impose their bad ideas on you.
Many times that is just opinion. If you're smart you can get others to see your way....assuming you are the one with the smarts.....
BS... just look at this board. No one here is convincing anyone to change their minds, they just argue. Their minds are made up when they get here, so we ALL must not be "smart."
So tell me, who are the smart ones here?
Decide for yourself.

Because some ideas are good, and some ideas are bad. It's hard to have a peaceful exchange of ideas when one side is constantly working to forcefully impose their bad ideas on you.
Many times that is just opinion. If you're smart you can get others to see your way....assuming you are the one with the smarts.....
BS... just look at this board. No one here is convincing anyone to change their minds, they just argue. Their minds are made up when they get here, so we ALL must not be "smart."
Decide for yourself.
I have no idea really. There are some who seem capable of discussion in a strong but calm way....so I assume they have an open mind and are smart enough to know they could be wrong......

Decide for yourself.

well, it sure isn't the uneducated, uninformed lying trump trolls.

but thanks for playing

how do you exchange ideas with people who have no ideas but parrot trump lunacy?
There's a good reason right there why people here argue, trolls like this -------- ^^^

so says a rightwingnut troll.

:cuckoo:
Whatever... skank.

you should probably reserve that term for one of your rightwingnut cows who are the actual skanks.

Decide for yourself.

well, it sure isn't the uneducated, uninformed lying trump trolls.

but thanks for playing
Another floater you dug out of your verbal toilet.

Crawl back under your rock.

how do you exchange ideas with people who have no ideas but parrot trump lunacy?
There's a good reason right there why people here argue, trolls like this -------- ^^^

Whatever... skank.

you should probably reserve that term for one of your rightwingnut cows who are the actual skanks.
No, it fits you.

Whatever... skank.

No, it fits you.

not to anyone normal.

but thanks for playing wackjob

You rang?

Whatever... skank.

No, it fits you.

not to anyone normal.

but thanks for playing wackjob
Normal to you is the radical, nut job left.

You're a troll.

On USMB there's many reasons:

-USMB tends to attracts people of extreme political views. Think about...chances are your average person in America (who there's a strong chance doesn't vote), doesn't care/bother enough to search for a forum such as USMB.

-There are tons of keyboard warriors, the Internet provides them with a safety blanket-it's easier to talk shit online than it is to a 195 lb 30 year old man who lifts in real life.

-Many on here are so emotionally involved in politics that they actually feel like they're a part of the "team"...you're not. Doesn't matter if you vote for the Republicans or Democrats-the truth is you're not in the inside club and will never be.

-These days the political climate is extremely hostile...the only thing everybody can agree upon is that the government officials are completely incompetent (look at the approval rating for the Congress).

-Anybody reading this post if you feel like I'm referring to you or are having any kind of personal reaction to it: I am.

On USMB there's many reasons:

Not just on USMB. People in general seem to like to be upset about something... that's why people thrive on drama. Perhaps they simply have too much time on their hands.....

Why do countries go to War..................

Argue to settle differences of opinion................when negotiation fails we go to War............whether it be a War of words or of weapons.

Why do argue instead of debate? Here are some answers.

1. They ran out of bullets.
2. They are afraid that you have more bullets.
3. They know they have more bullets than you but their dicks don't get up.
4. Their mothers told them that they are sissies.
5. They want toilet paper and they think you are it.

This is my best guess.

Forum List

Back