Why do people argue.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
...instead of just share and exchange ideas calmly?

Because some ideas are good, and some ideas are bad. It's hard to have a peaceful exchange of ideas when one side is constantly working to forcefully impose their bad ideas on you.

Because some ideas are good, and some ideas are bad. It's hard to have a peaceful exchange of ideas when one side is constantly working to forcefully impose their bad ideas on you.
Many times that is just opinion. If you're smart you can get others to see your way....assuming you are the one with the smarts.....

Many times that is just opinion. If you're smart you can get others to see your way....assuming you are the one with the smarts.....
BS... just look at this board. No one here is convincing anyone to change their minds, they just argue. Their minds are made up when they get here, so we ALL must not be "smart."

Because some people do not accept the choice of a person and wants to impose their choice

Minds change on here but it is a rarity. Honesty is a rarity. Sad.

I don't know. How do you exchange ideas with the progressive indoctrinated who haven't had an original thought in 40+ years?

BS... just look at this board. No one here is convincing anyone to change their minds, they just argue. Their minds are made up when they get here, so we ALL must not be "smart."
So tell me, who are the smart ones here?

Because some people do not accept the choice of a person and wants to impose their choice
Why do the want to impose their choice or belief on someone they don't know...or anyone for that matter?

Minds change on here but it is a rarity. Honesty is a rarity. Sad.
Hmmm honesty.... How can you tell if someone is not honest...is this different than being a liar?
I meant like in "debates" on here. You can show them 100% evidence they are wrong and they deflect, project, lie whatever. Admitting you were wrong and learning is so much better than being a dishonest asswipe.

Why do the want to impose their choice or belief on someone they don't know...or anyone for that matter?
Because they think they are right, and everyone has their preferences. And everyone is different and some things are hard to accept for one person while for another she is indifferent

I don't know. How do you exchange ideas with the progressive indoctrinated who haven't had an original thought in 40+ years?
I like the word "indoctrinated".....perhaps it's scary to change if you are fully vested in your belief. People may think you're weak and easily swayed, or, flakey....

Forum List

Back