Why do Liberals want planned parenthood to kill black babies, and the GOP

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
wants to defund planned parenthood? Seems to me that all decent African Americans are Republican, or they desire to off their own families.

Treasure life, not death

• Banned
How close to death is the GOP?
LOL, when Hillary beats Trump the GOP is dead....................isn't that what you said before the election? Once delusional always a delusional

• Banned
wants to defund planned parenthood? Seems to me that all decent African Americans are Republican, or they desire to off their own families.

Treasure life, not death
Surely you can easily show us demographics of party affiliation and abortions..Not.
Actually I support the right of any Democratic woman to kill her child, and she is actually quite intelligent or at least reasonable for knowing that the child is of no value to humanity, thus she offs it. There is nothing wrong with this as there are already too many idiots like you.

Next

Treasure life, not death

You oppose killing children? Would it be okay if parents just body slammed them and punched them a few times?

Why do RWNJs want us to believe they don't use birth control or go to doctors for health care?

• Banned

Treasure life, not death

You oppose killing children? Would it be okay if parents just body slammed them and punched them a few times?
Do you think abortion is kinder? Because the Doctors that you believe are human are doing this to children every day.

73a7098111fbee970d93ff6e0e19ab48.jpg

He was slammed, and you are a heartless pig

Forum List

Back