Why do Left-wingers embarrass themselves ranting about the rich??

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Many of them ARE RICH.

when they've given up enough of their fortunes; ALL OF THEM THAT WHINE ABOUT THE RICH LIKE THE HYPOCRITES THEY ARE, that they are no longer rich; i'll stop laughing at them.

Well, a whole lot of them aren't. Let's see . . . you have your Blacks, your poor Hispanics, the druggies, the gays, the lesbians, the atheists, the agnostics, those you wouldn't want around your children because the advocate the murder of the unborn and just born and the selling of their body parts. Who knows, at the drop of the hat, they may raise the age of those acceptable for murder at twelve or fifteen so they can harvest more body parts. Keep these far away from your own children. Next, you have your general leeches who just want a free ride and an Obamaphone.

Why do y'all embarrass yourself by constantly crying about the phantom liberals that only exist in your imagination?

We get main point here. Many righties are wimps. They're not brave or smart enough to debate what any liberals actually say, so they just make up crazy stories, and tell them to each other for comfort, much like freshman girls in a Womyn's studies class trying to one-up each other with stories of how they've been abused by every male they've ever met.

Why do y'all embarrass yourself by constantly crying about the phantom liberals that only exist in your imagination?

We get main point here. Many righties are wimps. They're not brave or smart enough to debate what any liberals actually say, so they just make up crazy stories, and tell them to each other for comfort, much like freshman girls in a Womyn's studies class trying to one-up each other with stories of how they've been abused by every male they've ever met.

liberals are phantoms leftard?

sure you want to go with that?

liberals are phantoms leftard?

sure you want to go with that?

YAWN
you arent brave enough OR smart enough to defend REAL STATEMENTS FROM ACTUAL LEFT-WING NUTJOBS.

ok so let's do this clown

Democrat Says GOP Colleague's 18-Month-Old Son Is Racist
conservativebyte.com/.../democrat-says-gop-colleagues-18-month-old-so...
Mar 28, 2015 - An Indiana Democratic state representative made a shocking claim during a floor ... Meanwhile, they think there is no problem at all in refering to White folks as “Crackers”. ... what a stupid thing to say! race baiters like her have enabled a respect ... Racism will never end as long as morons such as Vanessa ...

Rev Jesse Jackson:Hymietown - YouTube
wAp7jHbvXFKXT1ss2qNX6V07dNTW3S9p1DqSFZbp
â–¶ 3:00
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQPHkvAfSQ
Jun 11, 2014 - Uploaded by TAHARQA RAIDANRev Jesse Jackson:Hymietown ... Lool hymie town ... Minister Farrakhan got on Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson ...

Well, a whole lot of them aren't. Let's see . . . you have your Blacks, your poor Hispanics, the druggies, the gays, the lesbians, the atheists, the agnostics, those you wouldn't want around your children because the advocate the murder of the unborn and just born and the selling of their body parts. Who knows, at the drop of the hat, they may raise the age of those acceptable for murder at twelve or fifteen so they can harvest more body parts. Keep these far away from your own children. Next, you have your general leeches who just want a free ride and an Obamaphone.

well my wife is Haitian, came here poor, Black, and a first generation immigrant (legal)

but dont let actual facts stop a perfectly useless smarmy spewing

snicker

The basis of your question is flawed.

First of all you aren't talking about rational, lucid, cognizant, thoughtful or intelligent people when you're talking about a moonbat.

They're not embarrassed by anything they say, no matter how wrong, idiotic, devoid of logic facts or reason it is. They aren't here trying to debate anyone, they're not here to have a meaningful exchange of ideas or a rational discussion.

It's not even possible for them to do so. They do not have critical analytical skills or a single independently contrived thought.

Everything they post is a simple regurgitation of some asinine statement they're convinced is witty, some idiotic bullshit they found on the democrook underground, some ridiculous excuse for obozo infinite failures or a programmed response to something that would make an ordinary person think. They aren't able to think, their brainwashing prevents any reaction to information that challenges their programming outside a vacuous response such as:

A blithering idiot liberal said:
It's Bush's fault!!

well my wife is Haitian, came here poor, Black, and a first generation immigrant (legal)

snicker

We all have our own crosses to bear.

snicker

We all have our own crosses to bear.

YAWN; yours appears to be making pointless posts

whenever a left-wing loser makes an accusation he cant back up i know i've struck a nerve

I've backed up that you've got a piss-yellow streak down your back. Crybaby spamming is not debate, yet it's all you're capable of.

It is fascinating, how modern conservatism has turned into a cult of the wuss. All they can do now is cry about what poor little victims they are, and how meeeeeeeaaaaan the liberals are.

We are not sorry for mocking the conservatives who act like such wimps. That's right, the liberals had all the fun, stole your girl and kept beating you up on the playground, and you haven't gotten over it. So cry louder. That'll show 'em.

whenever a left-wing loser makes an accusation he cant back up i know i've struck a nerve

I've backed up that you've got a piss-yellow streak down your back. Crybaby spamming is not debate, yet it's all you're capable of.

It is fascinating, how modern conservatism has turned into a cult of the wuss. All they can do now is cry about what poor little victims they are, and how meeeeeeeaaaaan the liberals are.

We are not sorry for mocking the conservatives who act like such wimps. That's right, the liberals had all the fun, stole your girl and kept beating you up on the playground, and you haven't gotten over it. So cry louder. That'll show 'em.

yawn

all you actually did here nutjob is prove my original point; you're just a loser pretending i didnt get all up in his head

but do continue moron; it IS amusing!!

people who are wont to whine that poor ol "brilliant" community organizer obama is still "cleaning up a mess" should avoid making complete fools of themselves accusing others of being crybabies and excuse-makers.

Seriously what a clown

while you were bragging that you beat somebody up Republicans took the House, the Senate back, and 31 Governor's seats. this isnt whining leftard, it's bragging

Forum List

Back