Zone1 Why Do Left Wing Blacks Ignore Black-on-Black Crime?

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.” This report shows that from 1994 to 2015, while people like yourraacists ran your mouths about black-on-black crime, the reality is that black-on-black crime decreased. It also shows that most crimes are intra-racial and that whites were victimized primarily by other whites in similar percentages.

“During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.”
On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests. Males points this out in his report:

“For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).”
The only narrative is the white racist narrative steeped psychosis so deep that you ignor the larger problems in your community while thinking you can lecture to us. That's white supremacist thinking.

So I will repeat:

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So get the beam out of your eye racists. 85 percent of whites are killed by another by another white person. You racists ignore that to talk about the small number on interracial crimes. You racists always have an excuse or a dodge. How about you STHU and work on ending the biggest problem in America-white racism.

There aren't many good Samaritan blacks like Tim Scott and Larry Elder when someone kills a black guy or woman. They burn down their entire community and call it a peaceful protest. You must think so little of the holocaust to throw around terms like a nazi. But that's you, and that lady got doxed for her skin color. I hope and pray she' sues and wins. She's innocent, but how typical of you would defend five criminals, right you would have let them take your wallet. Anyone who stands up for themselves is considered racist I don't care what you think. What I said is what I said.
Don't be silly. Something just seemed fishy in that video. They weren't acting criminal and she was acting nutty.

The reason why so many American "white" people note the prevalence of Black-on-Black crime is because the Leftist Narrative is that "whites" are always victimizing Blacks ("Black Lives Matter," and so forth), while the reality is that Black people who are aware of what's actually going on in society need to be careful of other Black people, and not so much that "white" guy in a pickup truck. With a Confederate Flag decal on the back.

And in a broader context, the Left virtually ignores Black cultural phenomena that do much more to harm Blacks than any "white" racist could even hope to accomplish. No "white" person forces single Black women to procreate, or Black Yoots to disdain the free public education, or to abuse controlled substances. That's all on Black people themselves.

Don't be silly. Something just seemed fishy in that video. They weren't acting criminal and she was acting nutty.
What's fishy was the five blacks lying about a White lady stealing their bike when she can prove she paid for it on the app blacks want to monetize being a victim. They doxed that woman because she's White. It's open season for the White race. The democratic party and the mainstream media are complicit. They make everything about race. They would never cover this if it didn't push their false narrative that whites are targeting blacks.

Lol I have an idiot that disagreed with documented facts.

What's fishy was the five blacks lying about a White lady stealing their bike when she can prove she paid for it on the app blacks want to monetize being a victim. They doxed that woman because she's White. It's open season for the White race. The democratic party and the mainstream media are complicit. They make everything about race. They would never cover this if it didn't push their false narrative that whites are targeting blacks.
Erase the white victimhood. It ain't open season on whites.

Forum List

Back