Why do Democrats bring race up so much?

Why is that?

Because whites are under attack. That means they can neither call attention to themselves or others. If a black says "vote for me, I'm black," he's a "civil rights hero." If a white says, "vote for me, I'm white," he's a "white supremacist."

I thought Democrats were for unifying the country so why do they always bring up race?

I have yet to hear a Republican bring up the race of a candidate, it's always a Democrat. Why is that?

Breitbart.tv DNC Chair Howard Dean Calls GOP the ‘White’ Party

I consider Dean to be the Rush Limbaugh of the Democratic party. He is famous for running his mouth without his brain being in gear. The only way he can get anyone to listen to his babble is with the "shock jock" comments he makes because he's an attention whore.

Unfortunately race is playing a part in the election and it won't be just politicians saying it. Everytime the MSM mentions Obama being "the first black man as president" they are bring race into the picture.

I thought Democrats were for unifying the country so why do they always bring up race?

I have yet to hear a Republican bring up the race of a candidate, it's always a Democrat. Why is that?

Tis the (election) season ... and a good excuse for them to do it. :cuckoo:

I just wish my family, friends, and neighbors would quit sending me "Support McCain" :spam: emails and one's about how "bad" Obama is .... I have TOLD them over and over that I have NOT made up my mind who I am going to vote for .... and they keep sending me their crap! :doubt: You would think each of them worked in the McCain campaign office! :mad:

I guess that is what happens when you do not want to support one of the TOP TWO candidates .......... yet! :evil:

Breitbart.tv DNC Chair Howard Dean Calls GOP the ‘White’ Party

Well, IMO it is because they are the party that represents "minorities". That really shouldn't be the question though! The question IMO is why do minorities think the DEMS represents them so much better then the REPUBS? Now, i don't claim to know everything. Actually, I don't think I know very much with the more I see, but here is something to think about. Which party pushes minorities to achieve good standing, hard work, and placement/rewards for that? Which party wants to give minorities handouts, keeps them pushed down with those handouts, and sets the stage for repeated failure by not pushing people of color to strive to fulfill their full potential?

I was raised to work hard or else I wouldn't get anything in life. That knowledge ,and yes, fear, made me push through and make it. Not so for many who are handed things in life.

I believe it's because they are bigoted themselves. They are the party that will make things up if there is no issue, they will smarm and lie and cheat and steal to make themselves look better..and we've seen on this messageboard, they have no problem with using the word "n*g*e*" 15 times in one post if by doing so they can accuse the right of being racist.

nah... they just send around emails in that cool Rovian fashion that call the black presidential candidate a "secret muslim" or question his "citizenship" or say he's a racist (even though he'd have to be racist against half of himself)....

nah, you guys never mention race at all... :eusa_liar:

And when we try to discuss the truth of his connections with American terrorists, you guys pretend it's just trumped up lies.

So what difference does it make? You're like the party that cried "wolf" one too many times.

They want to get the white people who want to save poor black people to vote for them. They may as well just say Obama --one of those guys who white people tortured and killed for years.

No, it's worse than that. They're targeting the ignorant blacks of the inner cities. That's where the voting power is, and they have no problem with telling them lies and passing policies which will keep them pregnant, poor, and uneducated if it keeps bringing in the votes.

As I said, they are the true racists.

This statement is a little over the top ... even for you Duck. :eusa_eh:

No, he just didn't take it far enough. They definitely want those people...but they also want and count on ignorant blacks to believe the lies they pump into them.

Forum List

Back