why do cats..

A friend of mine uses a [link redacted by mfg request] for his sleep apnia. He woke up one night gasping, thinking he was going to die. The cat farted next to the air intake.

I must have a very considerate cat. She tells me when it's time to go to bed, and then just curls up at my side, with her head on my arm and purrs herself to sleep.

I have two that "fight" over that position (stare down contest). The younger always gives in then curls up at my feet and goes to sleep. :lol:

Why? You have two arms...l

I must have a very considerate cat. She tells me when it's time to go to bed, and then just curls up at my side, with her head on my arm and purrs herself to sleep.

I have two that "fight" over that position (stare down contest). The younger always gives in then curls up at my feet and goes to sleep. :lol:

Why? You have two arms...l

It's the middle between my wife and I and none of them want to sleep on the outside edge. although the oldest will eventually climb on top of my wife and go to sleep, purring so hard he almost makes the bed vibrate. :lol:

feel the need to put their ass in your face?
My cat is always putting her ass in my face, when she decides to sleep on my head she always manages to have butt end right by my face.

Why would you want to sleep with an animal? Unless you can't afford the heat bill.

feel the need to put their ass in your face?
My cat is always putting her ass in my face, when she decides to sleep on my head she always manages to have butt end right by my face.

Why would you want to sleep with an animal? Unless you can't afford the heat bill.
it isn't that I want to sleep with the animal, it is she wants to sleep with me and I have no choice in the matter.:razz:

CatStuff: Why does a cat do that?

some of what i read was funny on here not sure if it will help. though my sisters has two cats.

but 7 legs only...

shopie - got hit by a car and hide and they had to take her leg off

charloote - teases the dogs

there both go outside and all that. they will go over and teaste the dogs the dogs will still try to do something lol.

Forum List

Back