Why do black women like to announce they are drinking a glass of wine?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This shit has been going on for years and I never understood why. Just sit on your couch and drink it why the fuck do we have to know? lol

Maybe I should go on facebook now and say

"In my underwear with the window open drinking some Ginger Ale"

This shit has been going on for years and I never understood why. Just sit on your couch and drink it why the fuck do we have to know? lol

Ask tigerred59 . She knows everything under the sun.

Speaking of wine, maybe this is why they announce they are drinking wine.

12715447_10154054747784063_4715762119191624638_n.jpg

many , many years ago [at least 50] during summer i alway bragged about drinking a bottle of 'MD 20 20' [as lube] down by the river as i got ready for the 15 mile ride to ANDY'S for peanut night and a night of drinking shots and beers . ---------------------- Course , i am a guy so my bragging may not count .

Wine is an enjoyable drink. Doesn't make you gasp when you down a shot. It's an important clue to their mood. Don't knock it. They're thinking mellow and relaxed. Go with it... Don't want no rowdy or loud.

First off, where the hell are you getting this from? Second, I thought you was a racist white guy married to white women? Are you moonlighting on your wife? LOLOLOL

As a black woman, I do not patronize any social medial sites....got better things to do with my Pino and my time....hate to let you trolling white men on black sites, down!!

Maybe they think it gives them class.
Dude, what sites are you moronic racist visiting.....Maybe you should stick to Farmer's only dot com. From what I heard, the only thing the women drink there is homemade hooch and sperm!!

First off, where the hell are you getting this from? Second, I thought you was a racist white guy married to white women? Are you moonlighting on your wife? LOLOLOL

As a black woman, I do not patronize any social medial sites....got better things to do with my Pino and my time....hate to let you trolling white men on black sites, down!!

For the past 19 years, black women felt the need to announce they like to DRINK WINE!!! And I thought it was retarded

For the past 19 years, black women felt the need to announce they like to DRINK WINE!!! And I thought it was retarded
Okay, let me finish up my wine and then lets talk

I like to drink Pineapple Mango juice when I am on the bed naked

In other words if they ever go to your house you better have two good reds and two different whites. And clean that toilet dribble dick shitstains wont do

I like to announce I’m about to smoke a joint

I like to drink Pineapple Mango juice when I am on the bed naked
I think we have a love connection. I’ll give you two your privacy.

FBJ meet tigerred59. She’s a bit old for you but age ain’t nothin but a number.

Forum List

Back