Why Didn't Democrats Draft a Budget in 2010?

Provocateur

Avoiding Lib Circle Derps
Jan 19, 2011
Can some liberal please explain why Democrats in Congress didn't even bother to draft a budget bill that was due by October 1st, 2010?

Anyone?

They are not smart enough? Or it is just that they did it on purpose to get where they are now so they can shut the government down for political purposes.

CaféAuLait;3513383 said:
Good luck getting an answer on that one, I have asked the very same question without reply.

There is no answer. You get a lot of..."they should have but now it is the Republican's fault".

I would like to see one liberal answer it thoughtfully. Better yet, I want them to say that Democrats had an obligation to at least write a budget bill over 6 months ago and deliberately did not do so.

Why didn't they write a bill? Just one liberal that can respond thoughtfully would be great.

No using Planned Parenthood, NPR, etc. in your answer.

Why didn't the Democrats, who had all the power, write a bill last year that was due on October 1st, 2010?

They are not smart enough? Or it is just that they did it on purpose to get where they are now so they can shut the government down for political purposes.

I'm guessing you aren't a liberal.

However, I agree that it was deliberate. It's not like it was something that just slipped by.

Yeah, good luck on an answer to that. But then again, why would they when they can accuse R's of killing grandmas, warring against women, bombing neighborhoods, creating injustices to name a few.

Democrats need to pass bills before they know what is in them and to pass a bill they need to bribe people with borrowed tax dollars from China because borrowing and spending saves us money?

I think.....it is the way it goes now?

Yeah, good luck on an answer to that. But then again, why would they when they can accuse R's of killing grandmas, warring against women, bombing neighborhoods, creating injustices to name a few.

It's apparent to me that the liberals in Congress last year saw an opportunity to try and turn the tide against the GOP. A dangerous political game.

What a shame that the military won't get paid as of midnight because of their quest for power.

Democrats need to pass bills before they know what is in them and to pass a bill they need to bribe people with borrowed tax dollars from China because borrowing and spending saves us money?

I think.....it is the way it goes now?

Actually, they need to write bills to know what is in them. They didn't even make a feeble attempt. Nada.

Let me help, if I may...

Mean spirited, hard hearted, wrongheaded, cold, cruel, selfish, racist, bigoted, sexist, homophobic, cat kickers....*take a breath*....who want polluted air, fouled water, back-alley abortions, granny eating dog food and/or dying in the street, and uneducated starving chiilllldrrreeeennn, working 18 hours a day for slave wages in sweat shops.

I'm here to serve.

Yes it was all part of the plan! :cool:

I'll give you the same answer I give my wife when she says "Why didnt you put your shoes away?"

Because they didnt

Can some liberal please explain why Democrats in Congress didn't even bother to draft a budget bill that was due by October 1st, 2010?

Anyone?

CaféAuLait;3513383 said:
Good luck getting an answer on that one, I have asked the very same question without reply.

Im no lib, but they didnt want to lose even worse in last Novembers elections.

They have'nt submitted one since 2009.

6 maybe 7 Continuing Resolutions

Last edited:
Let me help, if I may...

Mean spirited, hard hearted, wrongheaded, cold, cruel, selfish, racist, bigoted, sexist, homophobic, cat kickers....*take a breath*....who want polluted air, fouled water, back-alley abortions, granny eating dog food and/or dying in the street, and uneducated starving chiilllldrrreeeennn, working 18 hours a day for slave wages in sweat shops.

I'm here to serve.

Damn, I'm starting to tear up.

I bet Slick Willy is just loving this.... at least he got it when the gov't shutdown under his watch. He met the Repubes in the middle, and got things rolling again.

I gotta give that to him.... :clap2:

Anyone?

CaféAuLait;3513383 said:

What about November? December?

Anyone?

Because THEY were more interested in RE-ELECTION rahter than doing their DUTY via the Constitution...and they didn't want anyone else to KNOW what they wanted to do (AFTER Obamacare? How much More could they damage the Republic)?

We are seeing it NOW...they balk at the responsibility...and think we're stupid enough to buy into the crap that they're peddling in rhetoric...which they would have used anyway in 2010...had they been HONEST...and NOT so caught up in Powermongering over those they are supposed to serve?

*INSTEAD*? We are treated to their intent all along...

Anyone?

CaféAuLait;3513383 said:

January? February..? March?

Whats your point? Did you not hear we had an election last November?

The Dems kicked the proverbial can down the road... now they want to blame the Repubes for it.

Because THEY were more interested in RE-ELECTION rahter than doing their DUTY via the Constitution...and they didn't want anyone else to KNOW what they wanted to do (AFTER Obamacare? How much More could they damage the Republic)?

We are seeing it NOW...they balk at the responsibility...and think we're stupid enough to buy into the crap that they're peddling in rhetoric...which they would have used anyway in 2010...had they been HONEST...and NOT so caught up in Powermongering over those they are supposed to serve?

*INSTEAD*? We are treated to their intent all along...

:clap2:

Well said!

Anyone?

CaféAuLait;3513383 said:

Does it matter? *NO* WE are here NOW aren't we?

Forum List

Back