follow the money, the trump path to citizenship

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i said that if there was money spent to stop the birth certificate, this was a viable story. trump is no fool and he's running. why are the people who voted for obama saying it doesn't matter. i want to see it before the next election. woodward and berstein... these stories don't just disappear. if there is a cover up, we'll find it.
trump said today that two million dollars was spent on legal fees around this. why. how.

Last edited:
i said that if there was money spent to stop the birth certificate, this was a viable story. trump is no fool and he's running. why are the people who voted for obama saying it doesn't matter. i want to see it before the next election. woodward and berstein... these stories don't just disappear. if there is a cover up, we'll find it.
trump said today that two million dollars was spent on legal fees around this. why. how.

Trump is an idiot; a bull in a china shop. No doubt he pulled that two-mil figure out of his butt. I've heard his ideas on national policy and they don't hold water. He's entertainment, but the R field of candidates are silent while he grabs the media and creates consternation amongst them; sort of the super extrovert, an impressario, who walks into a room and grabs all the attention.

But his policy ideas are nonsensical, far less reasonable than Ross Perot back in 92; still he can do just as much damage. Presently he is retarding the process; we should be further along with the candidates, but he sucks all the oxygen out of the room.

Ryan's FY-12 budget bill should serve as a catalyst to the debate we need, but Trump may forestall that and the opportunity for a real debate at the same time. It's almost as if he's a false flag operation, if I understand the metaphor.

Last edited:

Two Million by Whom? Obama? I DO KNOW he's spent alot on this issue...

Obama could have put this issue to REST instead of relying on others to pronounce their *FINDINGS*...

One has to ASK...WHY is this still an issue? And WHY is one of America's BILLIONAIRES following it, and PAYING for an investigation outta his OWN POCKET?

Trump trotted out the "His grandma says he was born in Kenya" nonsense on TV this evening.

He's smart enough to drag a bunch of rightwingers around by the nose and profit the whole way.

Trump trotted out the "His grandma says he was born in Kenya" nonsense on TV this evening.

He's smart enough to drag a bunch of rightwingers around by the nose and profit the whole way.

But YET he spends his OWN MONEY to Investigate and NOT bother to use TAXPAYER FUNDS...

Seems to ME he is putting HIS MONEY where his MOUTH IS...NO?

But YET he spends his OWN MONEY to Investigate and NOT bother to use TAXPAYER FUNDS...

Huh? What money has he spent to investigate? And how can it be his money when he's fucked investors and debt holders not once, not twice but four times?

Is your nose sore from being dragged around?

Notice Dump Truck, a laughing stock around the world, does not say WHO spent the money!!!!!!!!!!
That $2 million was the legal fees the birthers spent on all their frivolous law suits, Obama hasn't spent a dime. :lol:

Last edited:

Huh? What money has he spent to investigate? And how can it be his money when he's fucked investors and debt holders not once, not twice but four times?

*OBFUSCATION*, KARL...He is paying for it...

*TRY AGAIN*

That's because his puppet master, Stuttering LimpTard, repeated it today and Dump Truck was powerless not to parrot his MessiahRushie's lies.
what a moron!!! :rofl::lmao:

April 8, 2011
RUSH: Back to this birther business for just a second. The Department of Health in Hawaii has verified that Obama's certificate of live birth is authentic, but it's not a birth certificate. In addition, one of Obama's relatives, aunt or grandmother, swears that he was born in Kenya. She saw it. She was there at the birth.

Last edited:

that's because his puppet master, Stuttering LimpTard repeated it today and Dump Truck was powerless not to parrot his MessiahRushie's lies.
what a moron!!! :rofl::lmao:

April 8, 2011
RUSH: Back to this birther business for just a second. The Department of Health in Hawaii has verified that Obama's certificate of live birth is authentic, but it's not a birth certificate. In addition, one of Obama's relatives, aunt or grandmother, swears that he was born in Kenya. She saw it. She was there at the birth.

^The ABOVE is stuck on Perpetually *STUPID*

*TRY AGAIN*
Paying for what, exactly, Thomas?

He hasn't launched his own investigation. At most he paid for a cheap AM radio to listen to Rush and parrot his talking points.

*TRY AGAIN*
Paying for what, exactly, Thomas?

He hasn't launched his own investigation. At most he paid for a cheap AM radio to listen to Rush and parrot his talking points.

He did. STFU Karl.

Trump is an idiot; a bull in a china shop. No doubt he pulled that two-mil figure out of his butt. I've heard his ideas on national policy and they don't hold water. He's entertainment, but the R field of candidates are silent while he grabs the media and creates consternation amongst them; sort of the super extrovert, an impressario, who walks into a room and grabs all the attention.

But his policy ideas are nonsensical, far less reasonable than Ross Perot back in 92; still he can do just as much damage. Presently he is retarding the process; we should be further along with the candidates, but he sucks all the oxygen out of the room.

Ryan's FY-12 budget bill should serve as a catalyst to the debate we need, but Trump may forestall that and the opportunity for a real debate at the same time. It's almost as if he's a false flag operation, if I understand the metaphor.

who's to say ? why aren't all candidates rights to speak equal in the eyes of the voter ?

you're next argument would be "he's stealing so and so's votes..." obvious dimotrick.

Last edited:

who's to say ? why aren't all candidates rights to speak equal in the eyes of the voter ?

you're next argument would be "he's stealing so and so's votes..." obvious dimotrick.
He is usurping and therefore lowering the quality of the debate.

Please make your own arguments, and don't put words in my mouth

i'll ask again, why is his voice less important ? what usurp ?

u·surp/yo͞oˈsərp/Verb1. Take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force.
2. Take the place of (someone in a position of power) illegally; supplant.

Trump's a Democrat. He praised Nancy Pelosi. He's saying all this shit to flush out the nutter wing of the Republican Party to make them look stoopid and discredit the GOP before the next election, ensuring Obama a second term.

True story.

:thup:

Trump's a Democrat. He praised Nancy Pelosi. He's saying all this shit to flush out the nutter wing of the Republican Party to make them look stoopid and discredit the GOP before the next election, ensuring Obama a second term.

True story.

:thup:
I concur, and see him as a Democrat even before you report it. It would be a disaster to latch onto him as a political darling.

u·surp/yo͞oˈsərp/Verb1. Take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force.
He is usurping the republican position. please read posts 17 and 18

He is usurping the republican position. please read posts 17 and 18

think you may have the wrong word 17 and 18... so what if he does ?

obama's a libertarian. He praised abraham lincoln. He's saying all this shit to flush out the nutter wing of the dimocrat Party to make them look stoopid and discredit the dnc before the next election, ensuring Trump the first of two terms. fancy pelosi 1860

Last edited:

Two Million by Whom? Obama? I DO KNOW he's spent alot on this issue...

Obama could have put this issue to REST instead of relying on others to pronounce their *FINDINGS*...

One has to ASK...WHY is this still an issue? And WHY is one of America's BILLIONAIRES following it, and PAYING for an investigation outta his OWN POCKET?
You really think Trump has "people" in Hawaii investigating Obama's birth, just because Trump said so?

Forum List

Back