why did the right decide Grover Norquist was their god?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Grover Norquist Rules The GOP Without Ever Being Elected! More Tyranny On The Right!

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

Norquist believes in tax cuts and deregulation, so much so that the only two things that the federal government should be a part of are the miltary and police protection. That means that Norquist is against:
•government involvement in education
•environmental controls or regulation
•FEMA
•Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid
•regulations or consumer protection that control any aspect of business or banking
•the CDC, the Department of Agriculture, the Food and Drug Administration

Last edited:
Why will this thread remain in politics when it clearly should be moved to the romper room, as other similar titled threads have been moved?

Most of TM's threads are moved to the fiction area, but the Mods can only work so fast and TM Trolls many boards spamming shit.

I saw "Truthmatters" skipped the OP and read your post and I'll guess it has to do with Republicans being evil just off the top of my head.

• Banned
Then why does you party do everything he tells them to do?

• Banned
How Grover Norquist hypnotized the GOP - The Washington Post

Norquist explained why he believed that there would be a permanent Republican majority in America.

One person interrupted, as I recall, and said, “C’mon, Grover, surely one day a Democrat will win the White House.”

Norquist immediately replied: “We will make it so that a Democrat cannot govern as a Democrat.”

Last edited:
  • Banned
Grover Norquist has the republicans by the balls.

What happens to a republican if they cross Norquist?

They always need a Gawd. Someone or something to mindlessly follow without question.

its kinda weird that they dont even know that they are swallowing whole his plan and they barely even know about ihim.

Grover Norquist decided what you would think before you even thought it.

He came up with the NEVER NEVER raise taxes bit and the right clings to it like religion

Which Republican has elevated Grover to Gd? I never got that memo.

I don't go to church. Would have made the hymns miserable

try singing
"Praise Grover Norquiest from whom all blessings flow..
praise Grover Norquist all creatures here below
praise Grover Norquiest heavenly Host
praise him father sun and holy ghost."

That won't work.

How about

"All things Bright and Beautiful
All Creatures Great and Small
All things wise and wonderful
Grover Norquist Made them all."

That won't work either.

Let's try

"Holy, holy, holy! Lord Grover Norquiist Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!
Grover Norquist in three Persons, blessèd Trinity!"

Must have been a bad day in church with the singing so messed up.

Are you sure they have done this. Your fact are often messed up. You must be mistaken. After all, there is that first commandment thingie.

Grover Norquist Rules The GOP Without Ever Being Elected! More Tyranny On The Right!

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

Norquist believes in tax cuts and deregulation, so much so that the only two things that the federal government should be a part of are the miltary and police protection. That means that Norquist is against:
•government involvement in education
•environmental controls or regulation
•FEMA
•Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid
•regulations or consumer protection that control any aspect of business or banking
•the CDC, the Department of Agriculture, the Food and Drug Administration

When I saw the title of this thread I thought I would be ROFL with your explanation of Norquist's position, but you actually got it right.

I agree exactly with it, BTW. Now explain why it's wrong.

I can't believe they are afraid of that twerp...

It's not like he's Rush Limbaugh or something

Forum List

Back